Thread: Picking up deleted quests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Picking up deleted quests

*Quests can't be deleted* You may have to navigate your sub-menus to find what you are looking for.
    Last edited by DMminion; 08-20-2019 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Quests can't be deleted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Plus I blows me away I can't get there trophies because Lupo the Hunter In The Splinter Tree Tavern has a ? Mark over his head. Keeps telling me I need to explore some Elite Dungeons... I just want the quests for the new stuff for the event & I can't get it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Allset For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    I blows me away I can't get there trophies because Lupo the Hunter In The Splinter Tree Tavern has a ? Mark over his head. Keeps telling me I need to explore some Elite Dungeons...
    Lupo's trophy quests are a series of quests, you need to finish previous one to get to next one. It goes by as Jarl > Alpha Wolf > Hugal and so on
    I just want the quests for the new stuff for the event & I can't get it.
    Which event stuffs are you talking about? Last event with quest was Goblin event which was held many weeks ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

New Festerfang Trophies for Your House

When you take to a dungeon, heads will roll. And if you're anything like us, you'd prefer to display those heads on the walls or your home, sweet Arlorian home. Visit Lupo in Kelys Tavern for a new set of trophy quests this week! Gather a set of 4 new croc head trophies, as well as a wormy, wriggling Hydra tail and the coat of the Lord of the Flies himself.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...rfang-Trophies!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

[QUOTE=Ebereasider;3021979]Lupo's trophy quests are a series of quests, you need to finish previous one to get to next one. It goes by as Jarl > Alpha Wolf > Hugal and so on

This is why I felt the need to post this suggestion now! If someone deleted their Jarl quest or the Alpha wolf quest, that would prevent them from ever having access to the new house item quest. So it would be beneficial for us to have some way to pick up a quest that was previously deleted by that player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

New Festerfang Trophies for Your House
    These are permanent trophy quests; started from this week, but not only available for this week. Quests are listed in side quest section, not in event quests. Take your time and finish your previous quests to get these new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DMminion View Post
    This is why I felt the need to post this suggestion now! If someone deleted their Jarl quest or the Alpha wolf quest, that would prevent them from ever having access to the new house item quest. So it would be beneficial for us to have some way to pick up a quest that was previously deleted by that player.
    How do you delete a quest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    These are permanent trophy quests; started from this week, but not only available for this week. Quests are listed in side quest section, not in event quests. Take your time and finish your previous quests to get these new ones.

How do you delete a quest?
    I found them thx They are in the crafting menu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

How do you delete a quest?[/QUOTE]

I have looked and it seems to me that you can't delete quests. I just seen a couple people post that they have deleted certain quests and couldn't find them anymore to move on. I am thinking now that they may have completed it unknowingly and now the craftable item is in their crafting station rather than their quest tab. I was feeling bad after seeing that post and was trying to help them find a solution in case their were more people that had this problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Close thread please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMminion View Post
    I have looked and it seems to me that you can't delete quests. I just seen a couple people post that they have deleted certain quests and couldn't find them anymore to move on. I am thinking now that they may have completed it unknowingly and now the craftable item is in their crafting station rather than their quest tab. I was feeling bad after seeing that post and was trying to help them find a solution in case their were more people that had this problem.
    Oh, I saw those posts too. They didn't delete any quests, they deleted the craftable item for trophies (boss prides) which is untradeable and unstashable, and can only be obtained once through Lupo's quests. They can move on to the next quests, but they can't craft the previous trophies anymore. They were requesting to reset those quests, so that they can get the pride item again.