Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 new gold sinks... praise the economy! Praise the rich!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    Remember when mythic and arcane item were only could be pull into existance via popping crate, i mean those Locked Crate of the Watch. Only plat player would hv privilege to hv 1 more option to gain gold, when the f2p player had to digging for those precious red crates all the time to gain lit gold from the rich.
    Well, i thought it was unfair that we free2play player had to busting our a** run every run in elite maps to get just, archon ring? Entombed hammer? Or shadowlurk egg, malison egg, nekro recipe etc.. But, now i know that time was the finest moment we hv in the history of this game.
    The point is, everything is so easy now, too easy, check that mythic egg, or the set prices. Also with the amount of gold drop and gl awakening kill everything.
    The problem is not gold sinking, the problem is the gold is too easy to obtain. Make it hard again an AL will become great again xD

Reduce the gold drop ( minimize as low as possible)
    Best item only drop from locked

Etc
    I really just hope devs end this gold farming thing with the beginning of the next expansion.
    In a game like this, what you should farm for, always, should be items.
    Eggs, gear, jewels, more gear, vanities. Or lockeds.

I hope all these gold loot awakening sets become worthless. And I say that, owning a 700GL set too, because its the only way besides events, to make profit.
    Don't quote me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenomSet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Even if you have 700-800gl set you still need to work hard running the maps "ESG or MAUS" Its the same thing as running the maps u wanted with item drops etc.
    devs have introduced this ideas for a reason. what i dont understand is why ppl keep complaining things. Lets say this ideas u suggested will be used in the game and in the later part of the game "you" personally cant benefit from it. Ppl will complain again including "you"? why not just play the game have fun and let devs do the game planning. Just sharing my thoughts too
    Thanks!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

1) 999+

2) Yeah, sounds great.

3) no

4) lol No.

5) Nah, 20 story tokens is much more desirable.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 08-22-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Really good idea.. +100

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    1) 999+

2) Yeah, sounds great.

3) no

4) lol No.

5) Nah, 20 story tokens is much more desirable.
    20 story tokens is not a gold sink, and I am talking about new faces and such, not already existing ones, those can stay story tokens
    Don't quote me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Really liked some of your ideas. I think that STS could add Class Based awakens, they can add only stats, but from really worse like +1/+1.5/+2 to better ones like 3%-4% of the stat. They could be divided like: Orange Gem kit (for rogues awakens like Dex, crit, damage), Purple Gem kits for mages (Int, damage, mana), and Yellow awakes for warriors (STR, armor, hp), all of them can be purchased from the store for a high amount of gold.

Also, I think that would be a nice idea to add a Vanity Crate vendor, where you cann get a lot of old and new vanities (not LB ones)

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The only solution to avoid different gap between rich player and poor player by 1 billion golds is to restart Arcane Legends. All the items will stay the same in the inventory but everything are untradeable. Golds from 1 billion went to 0. Lvl all reset to lvl 1 or 2. Idc about how much gold you and me,myself loss but this game is totally needed this. So, the dead poor player's community and active rich player community will join together making the game active and happy again.

Or like i said in other thread just simply re-release eveything that cost 100m+ so the item price went down to below 100m so everyone can buy the items they want and enjoy the game at full

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TooPure View Post
    The only solution to avoid different gap between rich player and poor player by 1 billion golds is to restart Arcane Legends. All the items will stay the same in the inventory but everything are untradeable. Golds from 1 billion went to 0. Lvl all reset to lvl 1 or 2. Idc about how much gold you and me,myself loss but this game is totally needed this. So, the dead poor player's community and active rich player community will join together making the game active and happy again.

Or like i said in other thread just simply re-release eveything that cost 100m+ so the item price went down to below 100m so everyone can buy the items they want and enjoy the game at full
    Not good advice in my opinion, people spent thousands of real world cash, what do you think will happen when all of this is erased from their account... the game will die for sure due to everyone quitting the game.

Thanks for your input though. (:
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I would pay 5k to be able to send a message that would go to anyone I select on my friends list or to everyone on my friends list. Like "M6 ?" & can be purchased from a tell frinds button that can be placed somewhere on your friends list menu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    I would pay 5k to be able to send a message that would go to anyone I select on my friends list or to everyone on my friends list. Like "M6 ?" & can be purchased from a tell frinds button that can be placed somewhere on your friends list menu.
    Not a bad idea, but don’t you think, if for example you had 100 friends, you would kinda get spammed with messages?
    Don't quote me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomSet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    Not a bad idea, but don’t you think, if for example you had 100 friends, you would kinda get spammed with messages?
    I do anyway lol just a lot harder going down my friends list pasting “M6?” That’s why I would pay 5k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

What if a guild could charge its members gold to join or be a part of let's say.. like paying towards the bills kind of thing :3

If you wanted to join the guild.. that be 1m please... an bam good way to burn up some of this gold XD (tho suppose guilds be allowed to set their own entry fees :3

after that be allowed to set a auto deductible amount each week so say its 10k, so every week the guild just takes 10k from its members automatically (could just disappear could go into a pot be cool but the hell with it we want ways to burn it >:3) and if a character doesn't have the right amount of gold when it comes time for the guild to take it then they are automatically kicked and have to pay rejoining fee (maybe officer or master has ability to invite for free :3 )

could you now imagine the amount of gold that could potentially get wiped off the entire ecosystem just by implementing something like that >:3

be baller af too hahaha

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Everytime people talk about a gold sink, I think about Mr Burns mountain of gold.

Each guild should have one.

The guild with the biggest pile gets its name shown in a home town

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I highly agree with the number 3. Back in the old days where farming locks was a thing and all you need was a lepre was incredible. It created higher levels of farming and really bonded people.

Unfortunately now, you cant loot these locks anymore which makes AL so boring. I really agree that we should bring them back. +1

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyptix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I agree, this shouldn't happen. But what if instead of this, they just made an Arcane Legends 2 !