Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We did it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation We did it.

The activity has gotten better
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 10-17-2020 at 03:13 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Finally... After 6 years we've broke a new record. It seems the spacetime forums is getting the attention it deserves.

Name:  sts forums record users online update.PNG
Views: 750
Size:  16.5 KB

It almost felt like the peak of Arcane Legends was 2013, but that was completely false. The game is in a more tolerable state with a couple issues that need to be addressed and certainly will be depending on your own choice.

Congratulations devs. You guys are back on track. Keep up the hard work, we appreciate everything you guys do.

Good luck on the 2019 expansion preparation and may everyone find prosperity in their own ways.
    Well that was surprising.

But is that number of players per account? Let me explain, is that the number of 21,000 different accounts who logged in? Or 21,000 actual different characters who logged in? For example, 1 account could have about an average 5 characters, so.. if that number is based on characters and not accounts you’re looking at 4,200 actual players... and not 21,000 but if you’re like me and have 2 accounts... That number divides by 2 again so in reality it would be 2,100 different actual players.

Hope you understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post

But is that number of players per account? Let me explain, is that the number of 21,000 different accounts who logged in? Or 21,000 actual different characters who logged in? For example, 1 account could have about an average 5 characters, so.. if that number is based on characters and not accounts you’re looking at 4,200 actual players... and not 21,000 but if you’re like me and have 2 accounts... That number divides by 2 again so in reality it would be 2,100 different actual players.

Hope you understand.

That’s what I’m trying to figure out as-well, I’m hoping it’s 21,000 actual different players. But then again I see the same faces almost everyday, so you’re probably right about the 2,100 or somewhat that amount.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Just a heads up to get a better idea of numbers...

Above the redline it shows the stats of the actual users online (8132 at the time of screen shot being taken) 127 of them being members (so actual users of the forums so registered players that are looking at the forums at the time)... the rest, however, is represented of "Guests" ... thats 8005 of them...

Now those Guest numbers of how its broken down is anyones guess unless you have full admin access to be able to see log statistics etc... but it would usually be made up of some of the following...

People not logged in
    Search Bots
    Advertising Bots
    Same user multiple devices (for example i could stay logged on my pc whilst being away from it at work on my phone which would use a different ip to my pc but numbers like this VERY SMALL)

Now if we're being generous and say 10x the number of people logged in are "Guests" that's still only 1270 people so including the 127 logged in users thats a total of say 1397... out of the total of 8132 people of the screenshot being taken... thats 6735 bots...

I'll be honest I'm a little too intoxicated to do the numbers for this but out 21118 people online that you can now have a rough guess as to how many of them are bots with a generous figure...

Not to take away any credit to the work that goes on at head office and for all their hard work and making it pretty much all free to play, why i gladly hand over the monies and try share n spread the love where possible in return which helps them keep doing what they do best ^.^

End of the day not trying to be Sir Buzzkill but the numbers are super inflated and this post really has made my eyes roll so much they ended up at the old town road till they couldnt roll no mo... XD

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post

Hope you understand.

Aren't those forum users? Who has 5 forum accounts? And logs into them separately every day?
    Last edited by Vvildfire; 08-22-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    Aren't those forum users? Who has 5 forum accounts? And logs into them separately every day?
    So those numbers are forum users? And not AL players? Well some of them are, and others, are forum users of Pocket legends, Dark Legends, etc... right?

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

How great! Thanks for posting! To clear things up, yes, this is forum users. Not in-game players. Still exciting!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    So those numbers are forum users? And not AL players? Well some of them are, and others, are forum users of Pocket legends, Dark Legends, etc... right?

Not sure, but then that would apply to the 2013 users as well, so great news!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

i have post this 2 days ago, and yes i think those numbers speak by themselves

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 8.21.01 AM.png
Views: 615
Size:  644.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    i have post this 2 days ago, and yes i think those numbers speak by themselves

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 8.21.01 AM.png
Views: 615
Size:  644.1 KB
    You are right.
    The game is very alive and I don’t understand why ppl think AL is coming to an end... its just beginning
    Don't quote me

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

The actual peak for space times games was back in the day with call of champions spam bots, good old days :'v

Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasaria View Post
    The actual peak for space times games was back in the day with call of champions spam bots, good old days :'v

Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk
    ;-;

Shame call of Champions petered out those were fun times & great group of people!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Legend-titles

A better grasp of the actual players of AL. A few months old but nonetheless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Legend-titles

A better grasp of the actual players of AL.
    Except.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    These figures are way off (by a factor of 10X in Arcane Legends case)
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Except.....
    Not seeing your point good sir. The op of the link i provided was updated to reflect that, and the source of the quote is about half a dozen posts down. Either way, cheers~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

As a wise man once said “You will be ok”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Not seeing your point good sir. The op of the link i provided was updated to reflect that, and the source of the quote is about half a dozen posts down. Either way, cheers~
    He keeps updating the thread with bad info, even though Cinco told him his source of info is not only wrong, but the ways the source gains info is flawed.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    He keeps updating the thread with bad info, even though Cinco told him his source of info is not only wrong, but the ways the source gains info is flawed.

Ok, understandable? I seen that thread about a few weeks after it was created, and watched its progression. Viewing through the looking glass may lead to some concerns. Op in my above link didnt tamper with the AL numbers, until Mr. Cinco provided feedback(hence the correction,from op). Maybe thats the misconception? I didnt take SS's, my bad. But i can assure you within decimals what our dev said was to response of the OP(original post).. Undoctered part regarding his looow (without creditable source) values of current players.

Ive been playing sts games since the new year of 2012, amounting ungodly hours of playtime on their games. 80/20 regarding my activity then. I love sts, and PL+AL. I am not here to talk bad about them, quite the opposite. I was jusy sharing a link of which i found information outside of speculations. Its clear cut, spelled right in front of you. Although op did edit after a dev response(which was copy/paste of what our cinco said. When i seen it.). Again, not here to do the back and forth, but i can 100% guarantee you, what u see in that op, and our devs response, is accurate to what was portrayed at the time of response. Cheers mates~ am i the only one to follow that thread?? Really ;-).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

The people who think the game is dead are, unfortunately, in a different dimension. In our dimension, we have our game, our friends, our fun. In the dead dimension, well, unfortunately, it is dead.

We appear as ghosts in the dimension of the dead. Tiny snippets of our existence sometimes can be seen but mostly the people in the dead dimension are so alone. Sad.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    The people who think the game is dead are, unfortunately, in a different dimension. In our dimension, we have our game, our friends, our fun. In the dead dimension, well, unfortunately, it is dead.

We appear as ghosts in the dimension of the dead. Tiny snippets of our existence sometimes can be seen but mostly the people in the dead dimension are so alone. Sad.
    Ah..I see you've visited our guild then. Sometimes I swear I've seen tumbleweed rolling past. 😔