Thread: Can we make CS little bit more flexible please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Smile Can we make CS little bit more flexible please?

We have got way more items at number and also at variety but less activity these days (I mean compare to early years), so can we do these two simple things to make cs more liquidated -

1- The listing price of high valued items are too high, it would be really helpful to decrease that significantly like 50m items take 500k listing price, thats too much, need reduction significantly or maybe it can have a fixed price eg anything above 10m have same listing price irrespective of it's price, i mean 10m items would have 100k and also 100m item would have 100k (though 100k itself bit high should be lowered in the first place ) come on one single item takes one "cyber space" XD

2- We have 3h,11h, 23h, 3day time frame, which need a modification too, maybe - 3h, 23h, 3d, 7d and if possible 15 day too.

Then CS will get more liquidated with items, so less dependency at direct trade and more trade through CS, whoa and less scam too *thinking*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Maybe it’s time for a “black market” in PL. A seperate NPC and CS altogether?
    Basically, this is the way the trade window is used now “off market” or “black market” trades. The current CS is only a price reference point, and it’s expensive to do that. It cost to much just to set a market price for items. Even in trade windows deals the CS price is always mentioned.
    Introduce “Black Market” items only tradeable in the “black market” CS.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ImRandy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

This is funny because it goes hand in hand with taxes in the united states, the extremely wealthy see the small fortune they (should) pay in taxes and freak out, when in reality its based on percentages, theyd rather pay the same dollar amount in taxes as others. Its imperfect and unfair to someone no matter how u set it up.
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alphasemana For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

How do you plan to combat players who would list their items for gold cap so their item is first, they can show off or troll with torches, make their name more recognizable to the playerbase, etc.? Right now the 10m gold listing fee prevents this adequately enough, but I could see the top of the CS becoming flooded with silly items like torches.

I like the second idea of implementing new listing time frames. It could especially be good for players who may not have time to log on every 3 days to relist their items due to work or vacation. A 7d or 14d option would be nice.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alphasemana View Post
    This is funny because it goes hand in hand with taxes in the united states, the extremely wealthy see the small fortune they (should) pay in taxes and freak out, when in reality its based on percentages, theyd rather pay the same dollar amount in taxes as others. Its imperfect and unfair to someone no matter how u set it up.
    Lol tax, it's just a gold sink, the cs vendor take gold has no value to sts XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    How do you plan to combat players who would list their items for gold cap so their item is first, they can show off or troll with torches, make their name more recognizable to the playerbase, etc.? Right now the 10m gold listing fee prevents this adequately enough, but I could see the top of the CS becoming flooded with silly items like torches.

I like the second idea of implementing new listing time frames. It could especially be good for players who may not have time to log on every 3 days to relist their items due to work or vacation. A 7d or 14d option would be nice.
    That's a good question but then people actually search by item name what they need if not they should be doing that, there are so many filters at CS. In the name of exploitation, we shouldn't hold back good features I guess, then almost everything can be exploited *thinking* it's not fair that to prevent very few troll (not some serious miss use), majority of us should suffer. That's what I think
    Last edited by Waug; 08-24-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    We have got way more items at number and also at variety but less activity these days (I mean compare to early years), so can we do these two simple things to make cs more liquidated -

1- The listing price of high valued items are too high, it would be really helpful to decrease that significantly like 50m items take 500k listing price, thats too much, need reduction significantly or maybe it can have a fixed price eg anything above 10m have same listing price irrespective of it's price, i mean 10m items would have 100k and also 100m item would have 100k (though 100k itself bit high should be lowered in the first place ) come on one single item takes one "cyber space" XD

2- We have 3h,11h, 23h, 3day time frame, which need a modification too, maybe - 3h, 23h, 3d, 7d and if possible 15 day too.

Then CS will get more liquidated with items, so less dependency at direct trade and more trade through CS, whoa and less scam too *thinking*

i like the idea, 7 days auction time is perfect!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Trade system to support items to items trades would be nice (and mix of items+gold)

Already seen some other games did that, why not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Another thing that could be useful would be an open discord server that anyone could enter to post their items on sale. But its kinda hard to get everyone on the server. Putting requirements to join a discord server doesnt really help. Forum trade market doesnt get used much anymore either.