Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: TEASER FRIDAY | Lvl 76 Expansion Sneak Peek

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Plz bring back useful legendary weapon with proc like Galen maul. Arcane weapons very expensive for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

A thought and a request? Can we please get a official date of Expansion 1-2 weeks ahead of time when you guys are ready to drop it? I would like to use vacation time for work, Thurday/Friday to Grind and Drink lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    A thought and a request? Can we please get a official date of Expansion 1-2 weeks ahead of time when you guys are ready to drop it? I would like to use vacation time for work, Thurday/Friday to Grind and Drink lol.
    There should be a 2 week long Levlar and/or 2X xp event just before expansion. You can take your cue from that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    There should be a 2 week long Levlar and/or 2X xp event just before expansion. You can take your cue from that
    Should lol? And if the wrong week is picked based on this information you refunding my vacation time? And you been wrong in the past EbeDev . I think a lot of player's would appriecte a Official Expansion Date 1-2 Weeks a head of time with no guessing involved.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

U missed elond event heyy ursoth want hit me )

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hope new weapon proc : shield+dot+banish muahahahaha..

Sent from my F-01F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please correct the percentage for profit on opening plat chest !!!! I open 100 chest = 100% ....end loot nothing 0 arcan pet 0 arcane weapon .... that its a 0% chance ,how to spend more real money in your game ???? FIX THAT for plat playars !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would predict you should buy heroic oconi, because of new spirit gear

Gesendet von meinem POT-LX1T mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyyo View Post
    Please correct the percentage for profit on opening plat chest !!!! I open 100 chest = 100% ....end loot nothing 0 arcan pet 0 arcane weapon .... that its a 0% chance ,how to spend more real money in your game ???? FIX THAT for plat playars !!!
    I opened 1 chest = 100% and got 0 arcane. So is your math now showing 0% or 0.00%?
    Ok .. let’s make an easier example.
    If I flip a coin 9 Times, all shows head. How big is your chance to,get eagle on the 10th attempt?

Still 50:50.
    --
    ign: Alinamarie / a Roguette

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

wheres ursoth ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Gnomes again no I think something new should come up like a underwater map. And mobs should be fish like kind off
    Heroes what your profession??? We fight we fight we fight!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tobiwalkerx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ursoth event first and then expansión pls

Enviado desde mi M4_B3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Look "bro", beffor 5-6 year if you open 100 plat chest i always win 5-8 Arcane item !!! Now you win 0.... If you open 30-50 arena chest i always win 1 vial to craft Nekro...now if you open 1000 you win 1 vial ...... soooo ... i lisen your matematik now ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyyo View Post
    Look "bro", beffor 5-6 year if you open 100 plat chest i always win 5-8 Arcane item !!! Now you win 0.... If you open 30-50 arena chest i always win 1 vial to craft Nekro...now if you open 1000 you win 1 vial ...... soooo ... i lisen your matematik now ....
    verry true dr dis days is extremely low hehe, need to grind harder or wait for days..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Bruh ikr lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hmmm.... can we have a timer where we could check how many playing hours we have? (Including the time from the start when we created that specific character).
    This just popped in my mind because I would really like to know how many playing hours I already have :’)
    Lived in the land of Arlor since April of 2013~

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sliceshee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sliceshee View Post
    Hmmm.... can we have a timer where we could check how many playing hours we have? (Including the time from the start when we created that specific character).
    This just popped in my mind because I would really like to know how many playing hours I already have :’)
    Up

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Antisocialsos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

All i want is balancing pvp and Making new farming zone.. instead of old-school places like M6 or Sg .. like crating second and third floor on deep Marsh with Extra xp and higher Gl loot .. ty in advance and sry for my English

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Salb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Attachment 181041

When destruction is the game, all you need is a brain. And some wicked shredders, obviously.

Driven by the disembodied brain of a fallen Gnome Destroyer the Skulldozer's sole purpose is to shred the fertile fields of Vardan Valley and leave them desolate.

Attachment 181040

Then, you thought Pulley Cogsmire was gone for good? Think again. There are more than just brains behind this new afront on the Arcanite Fields.

The slain dread leader of the Gnome Destroyers is installed in a fearsome new magical apparatus to take his revenge on Arlor.

More to come soon! Tell us your predictions for the Level 76 expansion below!
    i hoop in this new expansion new tings to farm raid mode new pvp mode and new quest and alot more like ohter MMO games like WOW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Attachment 181041

When destruction is the game, all you need is a brain. And some wicked shredders, obviously.

Driven by the disembodied brain of a fallen Gnome Destroyer the Skulldozer's sole purpose is to shred the fertile fields of Vardan Valley and leave them desolate.

Attachment 181040

Then, you thought Pulley Cogsmire was gone for good? Think again. There are more than just brains behind this new afront on the Arcanite Fields.

The slain dread leader of the Gnome Destroyers is installed in a fearsome new magical apparatus to take his revenge on Arlor.

More to come soon! Tell us your predictions for the Level 76 expansion below!
    Here are some of my thoughts:

1. what about this, Betting system for duels or maps, there can be a pve map and you can bet on a team to win, there will be up to 4 teams.
    npc takes the gold and you bet on which team you think will win, there can be livestreams of this, there can be like 10 bosses and it can be crazy! if you win you get x2 the gold that you bet. if you lose then you only get back 1/4 of the gold or none of the gold.

2. have a new pvp zone that anyone can goto and go against everyone, free for all pvp map that can have up to 30 players and the level difference can be up to 2 lvls (but remove awakens because some might have 800m worth gear and destroy everyone *(unfair)*

3. legendary/rare/epic items, give procs to all of these and the better rarity the better the proc, this will help starters in the game for cheaper items.

4. bug testers, let us help you all check for bugs on new maps before you release them, chose a team of up to 10 players in the game once a month to check for bugs for a new map, they get rewarded and they get exclusive access to the new map before anyone else does. this would be awesome!

5. make a entire new map system, theres pvp/pve maps, add another one. like maybe PvB (player vs Boss) and there can be exclusive items during events there. it can be a midway point for an event. so during an event the map opens to everyone and it can hold up to 10 players and the boss drops items that are very hard to get in the event, or like platinum tier reward, except the boss has an insane ammount of health so it will take alot of time and good gear to kill it.

6. add a new category for items, like a vanity that has awakens or u can slot jewels on the vanitys.

7. A new Space map like mars where you can fight against alien creatures and have insanely huge bosses
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8. plat offers for pc, ive been wanting to do offers on my pc for years, unsure if this is the same for everyone but pc users cant do platinum offers like tapjoy? (please fix) this threat is from (Christmaztown)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferhat For This Useful Post: