Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
I just tested 1h sword mythic set verse a 2h bow mythic set and talon set. Bow has no chance to beat me as a bear with 1h sword set. That being said, a bird with talon set (if they do not dodge everything) beats me every time (if also I do not dodge everything). If they dodge everything, I obviously die first. About 90% of the time, I lose to a talon set.

Suggested Fixes:
-Add 1.5k Damage boost to bow, axe, and longsword.
-Make attack speed 0.7-0.8 on sword.
-Make attack speed 0.4 on dagger again.
-Wand needs a lower attack speed or a slight damage increase.
-I believe staff is fine.

From PvE perspective though:
-I would like to suggest adding the no pushback proc from shields to 2h weapons.
-And possibly making every set the same damage, armor, and stats; such as all 2h sets having the exact stats as 1h sets for the set bonus.
--As stated in a previous patch these set bonuses do not apply in PvP which would keep that separated making both balance able.

This may balance things out just enough.
Sounds great and all but when hardly anyone has a set yet still and hardly anyone is farming anymore cause it’s just not worth the time or effort it seems like these suggests will go to waste. I only get on to get daily bless and look at cs like once or twice a day. Besides my busy schedule it’s just not worth spending my free time I do have to play a game that j can’t even finish my set in. There’s no motivation and this is not what I was hoping for from this cap. I was very excited for this cap and it looked so promising but right now it’s not worth the time to even play until we can get a full set without paying 200-300$ it’s just a shame.