Thread: Issue Concerning 2h Weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default Issue Concerning 2h Weapons

This video shows the damage and armor on the 2h weapons all need to be increased. I have been using the 2h axe set for a while, and I get the same comments from everyone else; and that is either I need the 1h sword and shield or that Pocket Legends needs to buff the 2h weapons to balance them out.

I personally believe the damage, armor (only if you think it needs), and/or possibly make the attack speed faster.

I know something needs to be done about these weapons.

Other Pages on this issue:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...hic-1H-Weapons
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-1v1-PvP-video
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...y-underpowered
    Last edited by NukeDragon; 09-05-2019 at 01:12 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NukeDragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Issue Concerning 2h Weapons

I definitely second this, I made a post earlier and personally messaged Cinco adressing the unbalance between 1h and 2h. 1h not only has more damage, but has much more armor, dps and attack speed than 2h. I use the mythic bow set and I usually end up getting nuked in 2 skills + auto by any myth 1h set that is able to get close to me. Either buff 2h set armor and damage, or reduce the amount of damage mythic offhands provide by 1000
    Last edited by SuperGotenks; 08-25-2019 at 12:02 PM.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGotenks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Feel free to link your post to this one!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
    I definitely second this, I made a post earlier and personally messaged Cinco adressing the unbalance between 1h and 2h. 1h not only has more damage, but has much more armor, dps and attack speed than 2h. Even though I use the mythic bow set, I usually end up getting nuked in 2 skills + auto by any myth 1h set that is able to get close to me. Either buff 2h set armor and damage, or reduce the amount of damage mythic offhands provide by 500-1000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Feel free to link your post to this one!
    I am probably going to upload a video soon.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

2h sword has never been good in pvp at max level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kazori View Post
    2h sword has never been good in pvp at max level
    I think you’re missing the point. He’s talking about 2h in general. At max level in all previous caps, 2h always had more damage than 1h.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

2h were also typically elite with rest the set being legendary so the 2h was more viable the full 2h legendary is hardly ever used much like how now we see the 1h full mythic being better than 2h full mythic. Just another thing to keep in mind. I know this does not apply for every lvl of pvp but it does for a lot of lvls you will see people using 1h sets over 2h only exceptions seem to be crossbows because of the range and sometimes, but rarely a staff user.
    Last edited by Duckypowerz; 08-26-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I feel like 2hand items are weak globally atm. Only certain items aren't effect by damage nerf but the ones that aren't you tend to see 2hand items being less effective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

In this screenie I have a full six piece mythical dex talon set on. And I’m previewing the mythical bow from my inventory. My bow and tooth have identical enchants except tooth has 2% more crit.
    Name:  IMG_2441.JPG
Views: 242
Size:  290.0 KB
    Obviously the bow set is worse is than the tooth set in literally every way except the range. And not a little worse. It’s TONS worse

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ortalan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

This is a very concerning observation.

Predominately in the past, 2 handed weapons had more damage than the 1 handed weapons whilst loosing basic stats slightly and a loss in Damage Per Second and Armor Significantly.

Here are some examples of Sets.

Black Smoke Mountain Campaign, level 75 crafted Swift Dragon Master Talon set (without enchantments) , equipping a Swift Dragon Master Recurve Bow

Name:  11.50.47.38.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  88.7 KB

The Damage base difference which is an increase in (increase in 21% to 24.5% damage)
    407 - 447 : one (1) handed weapon: Swift Dragon Master Talon set
    493 - 557: two (2) handed weapon: Swift Dragon Master Recurve Bow

The Overlord Returns Campaign, level 85 crafted Dark Talon of Zaryk set (without enchantments), equipping a Death Bow of Zaryk

Name:  11.52.10.39.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  81.7 KB

The Damage base difference which is an increase in (increase in 21% to 24.5% damage)
    906 - 951 : one (1) handed weapon: Dark Talon of Zaryk set
    1097 - 1180: two (2) handed weapon: Death Bow of Zaryk

I feel two handed weapons definitely require a damage buff. Or these weapons will not be desired when it comes to completing the end game level 110 sets.

However I do not know how this will add to the imbalance in damage for end game pvp level 110.
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-26-2019 at 10:08 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    This is a very concerning observation.

Predominately in the past, 2 handed weapons had more damage than the 1 handed weapons whilst loosing basic stats slightly and a loss in Damage Per Second and Armor Significantly.

Here are some examples of Sets.

Black Smoke Mountain Campaign, level 75 crafted Swift Dragon Master Talon set (without enchantments) , equipping a Swift Dragon Master Recurve Bow

Name:  11.50.47.38.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  88.7 KB

407 - 447 : one (1) handed weapon: Swift Dragon Master Talon set
    493 - 557: two (2) handed weapon: Swift Dragon Master Recurve Bow

The Overlord Returns Campaign, level 85 crafted Dark Talon of Zaryk set (without enchantments), equipping a Death Bow of Zaryk

Name:  11.52.10.39.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  81.7 KB

906 - 951 : one (1) handed weapon: Dark Talon of Zaryk set
    1097 - 1180: two (2) handed weapon: Death Bow of Zaryk

I feel two handed weapons definitely require a damage buff. Or these weapons will not be desired when it comes to completing the end game level 110 sets.

However I do not know how this will add to the imbalance in damage for end game pvp level 110.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    In this screenie I have a full six piece mythical dex talon set on. And I’m previewing the mythical bow from my inventory. My bow and tooth have identical enchants except tooth has 2% more crit.
    Name:  IMG_2441.JPG
Views: 242
Size:  290.0 KB
    Obviously the bow set is worse is than the tooth set in literally every way except the range. And not a little worse. It’s TONS worse

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I feel like 2hand items are weak globally atm. Only certain items aren't effect by damage nerf but the ones that aren't you tend to see 2hand items being less effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    2h were also typically elite with rest the set being legendary so the 2h was more viable the full 2h legendary is hardly ever used much like how now we see the 1h full mythic being better than 2h full mythic. Just another thing to keep in mind. I know this does not apply for every lvl of pvp but it does for a lot of lvls you will see people using 1h sets over 2h only exceptions seem to be crossbows because of the range and sometimes, but rarely a staff user.
    Thank you all for the support! Hope something can be done about this. I would be happier if at least a small amount of damage buff on bow and/or a large damage buff to str 2h weapons. Reason I say this is because the bow isn’t completely unusable, but the axe and long sword are so not in a place to be used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post

hey hun how are you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I just tested 1h sword mythic set verse a 2h bow mythic set and talon set. Bow has no chance to beat me as a bear with 1h sword set. That being said, a bird with talon set (if they do not dodge everything) beats me every time (if also I do not dodge everything). If they dodge everything, I obviously die first. About 90% of the time, I lose to a talon set.

Suggested Fixes:
    -Add 1.5k Damage boost to bow, axe, and longsword.
    -Make attack speed 0.7-0.8 on sword.
    -Make attack speed 0.4 on dagger again.
    -Wand needs a lower attack speed or a slight damage increase.
    -I believe staff is fine.

From PvE perspective though:
    -I would like to suggest adding the no pushback proc from shields to 2h weapons.
    -And possibly making every set the same damage, armor, and stats; such as all 2h sets having the exact stats as 1h sets for the set bonus.
    --As stated in a previous patch these set bonuses do not apply in PvP which would keep that separated making both balance able.

This may balance things out just enough.
    Last edited by NukeDragon; 09-05-2019 at 01:43 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NukeDragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I just tested 1h sword mythic set verse a 2h bow mythic set and talon set. Bow has no chance to beat me as a bear with 1h sword set. That being said, a bird with talon set (if they do not dodge everything) beats me every time (if also I do not dodge everything). If they dodge everything, I obviously die first. About 90% of the time, I lose to a talon set.

Suggested Fixes:

-I would like to suggest adding the no pushback proc from shields to 2h weapons.
    -And possibly making every set the same damage, armor, and stats; such as all 2h sets having the exact stats as 1h sets for the set bonus.
    --As stated in a previous patch these set bonuses do not apply in PvP which would keep that separated making both balance able.

Sounds great and all but when hardly anyone has a set yet still and hardly anyone is farming anymore cause it’s just not worth the time or effort it seems like these suggests will go to waste. I only get on to get daily bless and look at cs like once or twice a day. Besides my busy schedule it’s just not worth spending my free time I do have to play a game that j can’t even finish my set in. There’s no motivation and this is not what I was hoping for from this cap. I was very excited for this cap and it looked so promising but right now it’s not worth the time to even play until we can get a full set without paying 200-300$ it’s just a shame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    Sounds great and all but when hardly anyone has a set yet still and hardly anyone is farming anymore cause it’s just not worth the time or effort it seems like these suggests will go to waste. I only get on to get daily bless and look at cs like once or twice a day. Besides my busy schedule it’s just not worth spending my free time I do have to play a game that j can’t even finish my set in. There’s no motivation and this is not what I was hoping for from this cap. I was very excited for this cap and it looked so promising but right now it’s not worth the time to even play until we can get a full set without paying 200-300$ it’s just a shame.
    Well there are similar issues whether it’s legendary or elite or mythic sets.
    Farming the sets made easy was not part of this post since so many are already posting it.
    The point of this post is to help bring up issues with the sets, hopefully, before everyone has a set.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NukeDragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Suggested Fixes:

I agree 2h damage is way too low and cinco still hasn’t fixed the spawn issues in forest fight. Additionally, my mythic set bonus sparkles dont show when I view my inventory.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity