Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
This is a very concerning observation.

Predominately in the past, 2 handed weapons had more damage than the 1 handed weapons whilst loosing basic stats slightly and a loss in Damage Per Second and Armor Significantly.

Here are some examples of Sets.

Black Smoke Mountain Campaign, level 75 crafted Swift Dragon Master Talon set (without enchantments) , equipping a Swift Dragon Master Recurve Bow

Name:  11.50.47.38.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  88.7 KB

The Damage base difference which is an increase in (increase in 21% to 24.5% damage)
407 - 447 : one (1) handed weapon: Swift Dragon Master Talon set
493 - 557: two (2) handed weapon: Swift Dragon Master Recurve Bow

The Overlord Returns Campaign, level 85 crafted Dark Talon of Zaryk set (without enchantments), equipping a Death Bow of Zaryk

Name:  11.52.10.39.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  81.7 KB

The Damage base difference which is an increase in (increase in 21% to 24.5% damage)
906 - 951 : one (1) handed weapon: Dark Talon of Zaryk set
1097 - 1180: two (2) handed weapon: Death Bow of Zaryk

I feel two handed weapons definitely require a damage buff. Or these weapons will not be desired when it comes to completing the end game level 110 sets.

However I do not know how this will add to the imbalance in damage for end game pvp level 110.
Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
In this screenie I have a full six piece mythical dex talon set on. And I’m previewing the mythical bow from my inventory. My bow and tooth have identical enchants except tooth has 2% more crit.
Name:  IMG_2441.JPG
Views: 256
Size:  290.0 KB
Obviously the bow set is worse is than the tooth set in literally every way except the range. And not a little worse. It’s TONS worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
I feel like 2hand items are weak globally atm. Only certain items aren't effect by damage nerf but the ones that aren't you tend to see 2hand items being less effective.
Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
2h were also typically elite with rest the set being legendary so the 2h was more viable the full 2h legendary is hardly ever used much like how now we see the 1h full mythic being better than 2h full mythic. Just another thing to keep in mind. I know this does not apply for every lvl of pvp but it does for a lot of lvls you will see people using 1h sets over 2h only exceptions seem to be crossbows because of the range and sometimes, but rarely a staff user.
Thank you all for the support! Hope something can be done about this. I would be happier if at least a small amount of damage buff on bow and/or a large damage buff to str 2h weapons. Reason I say this is because the bow isn’t completely unusable, but the axe and long sword are so not in a place to be used.