Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's Wrong With L.110 PvP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    After testing current meta with max enchantment stats involved I can say that things are very much different. 4pc Str set does indeed need a nerf. A single near max 4pc Sword set has 1k more damage than a MAX ENCHANTED BOW AND OVER 2k the armor. Tag enchants on and you're left with a tanky 4pc Sword set with .5 speed and a aoe effect, sword range seems to also be boosted. This is too broken. A max bow set does 1.6, 1.8 maximum, on a 4pc Str set. While 4pc Str set does 2.6, 2.8k max, against a bow bird.

Once you add the fact that sword is .5 friggin speed you are left with the world's best tanky dagger...but str and aoe.
    Yep...

After asking Quality if I could personally fight his Mythic bird with my Mythic rhino in order to see just how "easy" rhinos equipped with the Str set are to beat as he previously claimed, Quality found out that they are not easily defeatable. As it currently stands, rhinos equipped with the Str set are near invincible.

Now there are several problems as to why this is as I've stated before, but Ebonthrax Sword having 0.5 auto speed is definitely one of the major problems. You can get 2 autos per second off on any opponent you Charge and the Charge damage renders before the Charge skill is complete.

Add the best set in the game (Str) which has 4.2k armor, almost 11k health, 245% hit, 11300 damage, and 0.5 auto speed that 100% crits onto a Rhino's skill set (particularly Guardian which protects rhino against any weaknesses such as roots as well as rhino having 4 big heals) and you're left with something that is near invincible.
    Last edited by Dolloway; 08-26-2019 at 04:40 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Yep...

After asking Quality if I could personally fight his Mythic bird with my Mythic rhino in order to see just how "easy" rhinos equipped with the Str set are to beat as he previously claimed, Quality found out that they are not easily defeatable. As it currently stands, rhinos equipped with the Str set are near invincible.

Now there are several problems as to why this is as I've stated before, but Ebonthrax Sword having 0.5 auto speed is definitely one of the major problems. You can get 2 autos per second off on any opponent you Charge and the Charge damage renders before the Charge skill is complete.

Add the best set in the game (Str) which has 4.2k armor, almost 11k health, 245% hit, 11300 damage, and 0.5 auto speed that 100% crits onto a Rhino's skill set (particularly Guardian which protects rhino against any weaknesses such as roots as well as rhino having 4 big heals) and you're left with something that is near invincible.
    Charge only renders when from far away when they are stunned. A useful function to make up the ability to not be able to fight at range. So far this is more gear exploit then a class one. Entire stats needs to be balanced because the next big thing will be str fox then str bear.