Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cinco check these people

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default Cinco check these people

    Cinco I don't know why these people talking about you like this and if someone stop them they said people bully them so what these people are doing?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJDEVIL007 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member namca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    I think that these pp get massively affected by game nd doesnt make them good or theyuse game as phycotherapy ....
    the bad is that they re like this all time scaring new players who just want chill nd enjoy ..
    ofc always theres the ignore button so ya put them on ignore nd keep playing xd
    To be so upset though cos u get smashed in pvp isnt good at all ...
    Make game mate

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    I think that these pp get massively affected by game nd doesnt make them good or theyuse game as phycotherapy ....
    the bad is that they re like this all time scaring new players who just want chill nd enjoy ..
    ofc always theres the ignore button so ya put them on ignore nd keep playing xd
    To be so upset though cos u get smashed in pvp isnt good at all ...
    I'm agreed with you.
    and i don't know why they are staying in game if they have problem with cinco

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  6. #4
    Junior Member Nerodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    On Dark Legends
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJDEVIL007 View Post
    Cinco I don't know why these people talking about you like this and if someone stop them they said people bully them so what these people are doing?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Nerodevil saying hi to nerodevil!
    Hhhiii mmmeee.
    Hi Osama!!
    ^-^/"
    I love Keph

    I am: Farmscammers and lovelydevil

  7. #5
    Member namca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    Wow .. our Farmscanmers is so legendary that pp want be him ..
    Damn bro ure so popular xd

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    Wow .. our Farmscanmers is so legendary that pp want be him ..
    Damn bro ure so popular xd
    fans everywhere

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeadSexy For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Member namca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSexy View Post
    fans everywhere

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    ikr ..its funny asf xd
    Make game mate

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    ikr ..its funny asf xd
    dj only shows what they tell about cinco and dangerdoll came from nerodevil account and asking why nero does this

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Sts staffs please check on Sakuranypd chat history with other people
    By ganjasubbba in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-27-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. another emblem for people to check out please :)
    By Xenon85 in forum AL Fan Art
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 06:28 PM
  3. Post threads that you would like other people to check out
    By Camraightn in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 08:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •