Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Epitome of Silent Kill - Looking for qualifying officers

This is not yet a guild thread, instead it is a thread where I as a guildmaster am searching for people willing to help me polish the guild, the guild thread, the guild recruitment requirements, the guilds roadmap and the guild’s activity schedule.

Players, veteran players in particular, may remember the original guild in 2013-2015, leading the guild top spot for several seasons. This goal is not on the roadmap of the guild, at least not in the foreseeable future.

Instead, the objective is as follows: Continue a guild name which has made history in Arcane Legends.
    The original guild is inactive and after the merge in 2015, resigned to it’s fate, to count to the dead guilds in present Arcane Legends.

But not this guild, whether it will have 5 members, 50 members, or 500 members, will it not merge, again.
    The guild name will not die, even if its just me as the only single person who will continue playing with this guild name.

Since the main goal is to continue this guild into the new expansion with honor, we will always keep in mind what this guild once was.

The original guild was a result of a merge of the very old guilds “Silentkillz” and “Epitome of Excellence”:
    Then, it became Epitome of Silentkill.

There is a story behind this name, therefore we will not stain this name, and therefore will be rules for anyone qualifying as an officer.

To come to the point: I am searching three (3) officers. These officers must possess loyalty, honesty, fair- minded behavior, helpfulness and also a certain activity to the game.

If you are interested please contact me here or describe yourself below.
    Note that I will not accept messages like “Make me officer”, I will not entrust you with this position if you write me this text. If you write more than that, then we can talk.

Also note that this is not a recruitment thread for recruiters or people who are interested to join, I am explicitly searching for three officers in order to plan the next steps.
    Epitome of Silent Kill is a closed guild right now and I will update when this changes.

I will update this once a new officer qualifies.

Current state:

GM: Me

Officers:

1) Azziah
    2) Scll/Sxll
    3) (Private)

Thank you sincerely for reading.
    Last edited by Silentkill; 08-30-2019 at 08:59 AM.