Thread: Expansion Add ons?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lightbulb Expansion Add ons?

Comment below what you think should be added to the next expansion thats coming soon!

Here are some of my thoughts:

1. what about this, Betting system for duels or maps, there can be a pve map and you can bet on a team to win, there will be up to 4 teams.
    npc takes the gold and you bet on which team you think will win, there can be livestreams of this, there can be like 10 bosses and it can be crazy! if you win you get x2 the gold that you bet. if you lose then you only get back 1/4 of the gold or none of the gold.

2. have a new pvp zone that anyone can goto and go against everyone, free for all pvp map that can have up to 30 players and the level difference can be up to 2 lvls (but remove awakens because some might have 800m worth gear and destroy everyone *(unfair)*

3. legendary/rare/epic items, give procs to all of these and the better rarity the better the proc, this will help starters in the game for cheaper items.

4. bug testers, let us help you all check for bugs on new maps before you release them, chose a team of up to 10 players in the game once a month to check for bugs for a new map, they get rewarded and they get exclusive access to the new map before anyone else does. this would be awesome!

5. make a entire new map system, theres pvp/pve maps, add another one. like maybe PvB (player vs Boss) and there can be exclusive items during events there. it can be a midway point for an event. so during an event the map opens to everyone and it can hold up to 10 players and the boss drops items that are very hard to get in the event, or like platinum tier reward, except the boss has an insane ammount of health so it will take alot of time and good gear to kill it.

6. add a new category for items, like a vanity that has awakens or u can slot jewels on the vanitys.

7. A new Space map like mars where you can fight against alien creatures and have insanely huge bosses
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    8. plat offers for pc, ive been wanting to do offers on my pc for years, unsure if this is the same for everyone but pc users cant do platinum offers like tapjoy? (please fix)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

danm i hoop they add this man but we will wait what they gonna do with the new expansion

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferhat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

2,3,4,5,6 and 7 doesn't make any sense. As for 1, another way of gold trading.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Good to see the initiative but your points seem unnecessary.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    2,3,4,5,6 and 7 doesn't make any sense. As for 1, another way of gold trading.
    2 is literally a free for all, as in everyone can fight whoever they want, no teams at all. have you not heard of free for all in different games?
    3. for newbie players they should make low level weapons with procs to help newbie's game experience so it wont be really difficult for them to go against bosses, as in needing more than 2 other teammates just to defeat a boss
    4. this is to help the developers.... how does it not make sense?
    5. pvb would be amazing, you can team up with more than just 4 people and go against like a world boss and everyone loots something good.... idk how nobody understands...
    6. okay i kinda agree this one dont make much sense xD
    7. how? this one is actually cool. we dont have a space themed map on AL. i think its a good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

6) Best idea
    +1

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Copy and paste it on ‘AL suggestions and feedback’ or else sts won’t acknowledge “your” thoughts. +1 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Christmaztown View Post
    2 is literally a free for all, as in everyone can fight whoever they want, no teams at all. have you not heard of free for all in different games?
    3. for newbie players they should make low level weapons with procs to help newbie's game experience so it wont be really difficult for them to go against bosses, as in needing more than 2 other teammates just to defeat a boss
    4. this is to help the developers.... how does it not make sense?
    5. pvb would be amazing, you can team up with more than just 4 people and go against like a world boss and everyone loots something good.... idk how nobody understands...
    6. okay i kinda agree this one dont make much sense xD
    7. how? this one is actually cool. we dont have a space themed map on AL. i think its a good idea
    2. Its called Deathmatch and its already there, for 2 teams
    3. Adventure packs for new players already exist
    4. AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    5. Hydra's Bog
    6. exactly
    7. Future themed most likely but it won't fit into prospective AL theme

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I would like to suggest no.5 idea. Lets say I introduce the name of this map (The Forgotten Coliseum). I would like also to explain the mechanic behind this map.

In general, there would be 5 or 7 players in this map. Before they have an access to enter this map, they would have to do a series of quest (any suggestions would be) as the requirement to get more experiences as I want to say this map would be harder than raid map.

So, I would like to name the main boss that the players need to defeat it (Ancient Menekrosis). This main boss would have a super shield (like Bael's shield in Rook Nest if you deal some damage to his hp) but this shield would permanently casted in first place and through the battle.

So, how does to deal damage to it? This super shield will be unaffected to any kind of damage (DoT, proc or whatever it is). So, I would like to come this idea to deal damage this boss is to destroy the crystals that control this super shield.

Maybe five crystals would be good for manage this main boss. Unfortunately, these crystals would have their own guardian. These guardian could be from old expansion but more savage and deadly type one. These guardian can be affected by all kind of damages. For example, Captain Bloodhammer have one cannon in old elite Kraken campaign, but here the captain would have two cannons to shoot more! Once you destroy the crystal, it would decrease the hp of the main boss. So the crystal like the main boss health.

For the main boss (Ancient Menekrosis), once the players have stepped into the map (after the main entrance of the map), this boss would be triggered and will follow the players even the place of crystals located are! So, it would be really need some strategy there. This boss would have new mechanics or skills on how it will deal to the players (or maybe this boss could have all the skills from the past bosses in old campaign, that would be terrifying).

For the loot, I would suggest to start from epic rarity for the guardian bosses and the main boss will start from legendary rarity item. On how the procs of the item and chance to loot them, i would like to hear another suggestions from anyone hehehe.