Thread: The end of a year long journey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Stock Alienware™ Aurora™
    Should have custom build it

1050 for all the parts, right now, off amazon. Case would be cooler though.

Now go unlock those 6950s to 6970s :D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Thanks Bod!

Also, quick question - I'm surfing Wom forum right now, and a lot of data is unclear.

3rd beta opens after january 8th-12th? 10th Jan, by the looks of it, was going to be around 24th Dec but no one would have been in thr office to make sure everything was running smoothly. So they changed it to the 10th as they get back from hols on the 4th and want a few days to get everything ready.

Beta access and founders dragon mount closed after 1000 sold/ or january 8th? Yes, the mounts and exclusive content is only available for the 1st 1000 to purchase or when semi-beta 3 is released. Along with a life-time subscription/membership

Also, how many more dragons left? I don't get my new visa until the 26th (scam artists...). I saw credit card options, but no place to input them, does it have to be paypal? They did not say how many were left, just that the Mods mentioned they are only half way there so around 500-600 purchased maybe. I also purchased through PayPal could not see any other method on the sign up screen, no option to select another method, so i had to 'retrieve' my password cuz i forgot it since dnt use PP much.

annddddd..... Can a IOS jailbroken user get into beta? I keep hearing talk that WoM will release a cydia version, but no verification. I'm a droid user so unsure about this one, just that they said they had to release the beta as a semi-beta as apple does not allow beta versions (sounds familiar eh) meaning only the members that signed up for beta 3 and the forefathers will be
    Not the best help lol, only started up today so took in quite abit of info, and it seems the admin seem to randomly answer questions when they want, and the answers are very vague.

Stock Alienware™ Aurora™
    Jealous much :O!

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

See you in WoM then.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Not the best help lol, only started up today so took in quite abit of info, and it seems the admin seem to randomly answer questions when they want, and the answers are very vague.
    Thanks for the info bod Very helpful. I spent a hour and half reading all the posts in the announcements section. Only bad thing about small time games, info is very hard to come by.

No answer about the IOS yet, regardless if I get into 3rd beta or not, I'm totally fine with my new lifetime subscription to WoM, and my one of a kind founders helm and forefather status .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

\
    Pharcyde,

You may try emailing Noneo or The LoneArcher - they are both mods for WOM. Stomp and Moog are both there as well. Honestly, I think the 1000 mounts left until gone is a marketing strategy. I'm going to buy my mount next week after my holiday coma is gone. You think about which alliance you're going with yet? Also, I know right? Them stating early on that the mounts will never again be available definitely helped me choose to purchase the mount. If you do purchase the mount you should receive an e-mail explaing specifics of beta. Slated to start Jan 10, though (I think).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Thanks for the info bod Very helpful. I spent a hour and half reading all the posts in the announcements section. Only bad thing about small time games, info is very hard to come by.

No answer about the IOS yet, regardless if I get into 3rd beta or not, I'm totally fine with my new lifetime subscription to WoM, and my one of a kind founders helm and forefather status .
    No problem buddy, i did the same pretty much had to go through that whole section lol, if i hear about or come by the solution for iOS I'll PM you on WoM forum

Easiest decision I made was for the forefathers/founders dragon just had to be done, and for a pretty good price too $9.99 for that who could argue

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Cya Pharcyde, will you still be on SL or did you quit it too?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentarrow View Post
    Cya Pharcyde, will you still be on SL or did you quit it too?
    I will only be on forums once in a great while to check pm's. Cleared Pl, SL, cleared chrome bookmark, cleared chrome STS apps, ect. If you ever need anything just drop a PM . It might take me a week or so to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    No problem buddy, i did the same pretty much had to go through that whole section lol, if i hear about or come by the solution for iOS I'll PM you on WoM forum

Easiest decision I made was for the forefathers/founders dragon just had to be done, and for a pretty good price too $9.99 for that who could argue
    Thanks . I didn't even have to decide. The second I saw "1,000 available and no other mounts or helms would ever be made that was remotely similar to them, I knew I was buying. The price was really good . You could drop freakin 5 bucks on a DotD for a item that will be on the DotD again eventually. 17 bucks and instant g-status!

Quote Originally Posted by kallima View Post
    \
    Pharcyde,

You may try emailing Noneo or The LoneArcher - they are both mods for WOM. Stomp and Moog are both there as well. Honestly, I think the 1000 mounts left until gone is a marketing strategy. I'm going to buy my mount next week after my holiday coma is gone. You think about which alliance you're going with yet? Also, I know right? Them stating early on that the mounts will never again be available definitely helped me choose to purchase the mount. If you do purchase the mount you should receive an e-mail explaing specifics of beta. Slated to start Jan 10, though (I think).
    Yeah it totally was a marketing strategy. It is a gift to players who contributed to the development to the game, and a donation system to fund the game. I didn't have any second thoughts about buying them .
    Last edited by Pharcyde; 12-21-2011 at 03:19 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pharcyde For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I really want that founding father's dragon in WoM.
    *cough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Goodbye, Phar. I'm going to message you with some Q's...
    You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
    Announcing the Pocket Legend Fan Site!! Become Part of the Phenomenon!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofhurtz View Post
    Goodbye, Phar. I'm going to message you with some Q's...
    I'll be waiting .

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslide View Post
    I really want that founding father's dragon in WoM.
    *cough*
    I'll give you the same advice I gave Noobmigo over at WoM forums - Con, cheat, blackmail, beg, whatever it takes, find a way to get that mount!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I'll be waiting .

I'll give you the same advice I gave Noobmigo over at WoM forums - Con, cheat, blackmail, beg, whatever it takes, find a way to get that mount!
    Come on Phar, that's a bit slow...