Thread: New pet

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Default New pet

Hello! So me and a friend were talking about the upcoming ursoth event and wut pet we think will be gold or plat reward and then we said maybe sts will make a new pet, we both gave examples of a pet we wanted to see and never yet have we seen a "Snake" pet! We came up with the concept of the snake pet by merging 4 pets tbh, it is skinless like nekro but instead of it being green underneath it is red with a smoky black aura. If someone can please draw it cuz i suck at drawings. Now ofc this cannot be a gold nor plat tier pet becuz its a first ever snake pet, put it in locks or top 5 lb runners get it, but for me and my friend who came up with the concept we get for free :3. The way it moves is side to side and it stands upright like slink but its not chubby, its a bit longer too. Anyways, its AA is the size of korruptions pool and the effect is it slows you down and poisoned you also applying DoT. Your Hp does down by 2% every second, pool stays active for 6 seconds. Means that 12% hp in the duration. Not too op ya? The stats are 20% dmg, 15% crit, 50 primary, 25 all stats 400 armor and 400 hp, not too op, similar stats to heroic magma and better than bejan. Devs can tweak stats if they want. Passive attk is it bites ya and you get poisoned with a 10% chance to reduce armor, can stack twice only.(May change as lvl goes up) some ppl have insane armor so np. Tell me what you guys think, i hope devs look at this pet, its "ursoths personal pet".

Imagine the pic below having red underneath with a smoky black aura! Cmon use ur imagination, we all learnt that from barney :v

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Bump, come on devs, its greater than recolor.....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Nice pet, recolor snakes from tindirin will be okay also (if creating new pet is so hard)
    "Stats not too op"? It will be best stats lol
    Passive - wanna see something new. "Reduce armor" - 50% of pets already have it I would like to have pet with passive which have chance pull as terrorblade if pet for pve..
    ability - we already have a lot of types of damage which ignores armor. Same about %%damage. Imo it's just bring imbalance to game. And what about bosses ? 4 this pets in party and boss loose 48%hp in 6 sec ? How u say it's not op ;D
    ps: I just want see pet with great passive for pve, and pet must look dangerous, but not like those cute mythic dragons with drugged eyes
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 09-05-2019 at 04:52 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default New pet

I like the idea I would like to see a Tindirin metallic snake re-color pet that would be similar size HUGE. HB stats should be somewhere in the top 5 pets in game. As far as the AA I would like to see a shield similar to Necro that removes all stuns & movement impairments. But when used it snaps you & ur pt out of the stun regardless if it’s ice or whatever. A passive that spits venom & regenerates mana from the damage dealt. Regardless I would like to see regen of mana in anyway possible off this pet.
    P.S. I mean I know this is just what I would like to see out of my dream pet so maybe add 20% haste to the HB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Allset; 09-05-2019 at 06:10 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Allset For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    Nice pet, recolor snakes from tindirin will be okay also (if creating new pet is so hard)
    "Stats not too op"? It will be best stats lol
    Passive - wanna see something new. "Reduce armor" - 50% of pets already have it I would like to have pet with passive which have chance pull as terrorblade if pet for pve..
    ability - we already have a lot of types of damage which ignores armor. Same about %%damage. Imo it's just bring imbalance to game. And what about bosses ? 4 this pets in party and boss loose 48%hp in 6 sec ? How u say it's not op ;D
    ps: I just want see pet with great passive for pve, and pet must look dangerous, but not like those cute mythic dragons with drugged eyes
    At leastu replied :3 ty for sharing

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    I like the idea I would like to see a Tindirin metallic snake re-color pet that would be similar size HUGE. HB stats should be somewhere in the top 5 pets in game. As far as the AA I would like to see a shield similar to Necro that removes all stuns & movement impairments. But when used it snaps you & ur pt out of the stun regardless if it’s ice or whatever. A passive that spits venom & regenerates mana from the damage dealt. Regardless I would like to see regen of mana in anyway possible off this pet.
    P.S. I mean I know this is just what I would like to see out of my dream pet so maybe add 20% haste to the HB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cool idea, i still would prefer skinless like nekro xD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post: