Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plot Scheme Platinum Chest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

[QUOTE=synfullmagic_23110;3029977]
    Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    People getting sets to play the game how it is meant to be played?It's actually Impossible to say this is a bad idea. If you say some crap like "I spent money on my set pieces with plat" yea boohoo what do you want? A playable game where it's fun and competitive? Or your precious mythic set to retain it's value That you "Worked" so hard for. And to imagine other players getting it any easier than you. That's just incomprehensible. I know a good amount of people who've spent hundreds enchanting items and would gladly take the financial loss and have all of there gear wiped clean and have pvp return back to normal so they can have fun again rather than cry they spent platinum enchanting it. If your mindset is "I spent money for this and I deserve for it to be super rare" You sound like a small child That doesn't think very thoroughly.

I wonder if you’re referring to me having my own mythical set cause I do not( don’t even own one piece )

A quest line with giving away free mythical items would 1)decimate the values of current sets it would 2)its unnecessary

1) if the values for the mythical items decreased to bread crumbs there would literally be no need to make PVE maps throughout this campaigns life. There would be nothing to farm ( why would I farm if I can get it through a quest anyways)

2) A mythical set is no where required in order to play through the PVE side of this game. I’ve seen hundreds of runs with full elite teams, were they have blazed through the maps and destroyed the dragon dude with ease. Get yourself a elite set and find a party constantly run ebon, you’ll get yourself mythical gear in no time. Then you’ll be able to sell and by yourself the weapons/shields/ammys/rings.( I don’t agree with weapons/shields/ammys/rings being locked away with a paywall thingy)

If you suggest the idea for a quest line for one full elite set go all for it, that is basically the minimum to do well in pve and build up from there.

And all I said was no

++ Why not play the game how it’s supposed to be and farm :0
    People would farm if they werent only able to obtain a armor and helm. This two pieces btw, both are like 60m total for each set. Youd have to get like 8 armors or like 12 helms to even be close to the gold amount needed for the rest of the pieces. 8 and 12 was giving the drops the benefit of the doubt as well. Even the vanity that drops in the map is like 20m. The drop rates arent good either. I don’t necessarily think a whole quest thing should be put into place, but something has to give with these pieces. Oh and another thing, there are way less thraxx games open too. At the start of thraxx tickets( like 3 to 4 weeks ago). These games were open all the time. Its hard to find anyone running it anymore. This also adds to the struggle of even getting the helms and armors. I also wanna say that you are right anout pve and mythical sets, but this community is split between farmers and pvpers. Cinco is only accomodating the farmers side of this. This then wipes like half of the entire game from wanting to play. Rn PL, in its current state, does not need a decline in players just because they arent smart enough to implement something that makes the mythical pieces somewhat easier to obtain
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Plot Scheme Platinum Chest

[QUOTE=synfullmagic_23110;3029977]
    People getting sets to play the game how it is meant to be played?It's actually Impossible to say this is a bad idea. If you say some crap like "I spent money on my set pieces with plat" yea boohoo what do you want? A playable game where it's fun and competitive? Or your precious mythic set to retain it's value That you "Worked" so hard for. And to imagine other players getting it any easier than you. That's just incomprehensible. I know a good amount of people who've spent hundreds enchanting items and would gladly take the financial loss and have all of there gear wiped clean and have pvp return back to normal so they can have fun again rather than cry they spent platinum enchanting it. If your mindset is "I spent money for this and I deserve for it to be super rare" You sound like a small child That doesn't think very thoroughly.

I wonder if you’re referring to me having my own mythical set cause I do not( don’t even own one piece )

A quest line with giving away free mythical items would 1)decimate the values of current sets it would 2)its unnecessary

1) if the values for the mythical items decreased to bread crumbs there would literally be no need to make PVE maps throughout this campaigns life. There would be nothing to farm ( why would I farm if I can get it through a quest anyways)

2) A mythical set is no where required in order to play through the PVE side of this game. I’ve seen hundreds of runs with full elite teams, were they have blazed through the maps and destroyed the dragon dude with ease. Get yourself a elite set and find a party constantly run ebon, you’ll get yourself mythical gear in no time. Then you’ll be able to sell and by yourself the weapons/shields/ammys/rings.( I don’t agree with weapons/shields/ammys/rings being locked away with a paywall thingy)

If you suggest the idea for a quest line for one full elite set go all for it, that is basically the minimum to do well in pve and build up from there.

And all I said was no

++ Why not play the game how it’s supposed to be and farm :0
    I was not referring to you. And of course the quests would have to be hard to complete hence the payout. Sets required to pvp other players with on a fair level should be obtainable for even the newest players. Endgame sets being the price of some of the best vanitys in the game is funny to me. And I'm not talking about pve at all. Like you said, You can destroy in pve with an elite set. Why isn't anybody playing the game right now farming other than maybe one party? I'll tell you why. The drop rates are a joke and players aren't dumb enough to waste their time. The Game should run on a loop, like it has previously. The best example being bsm. To Cap 76 it took lets say for example 6 hours. To aquire a set, Lets compare to how far along we are in this cap. A full set would cost you around 4-6m this far into the cap. Now the third part of the loop, The vanitys. Blue and pink starrys were going for 30m at one point and yellow for 20. A perfrct example of the cap-set- vanity loop. But now This loop that has made the game so successful has been kicked into a ditch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by plpr; 09-09-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Honestly, I was skeptical of adding in the full drop table to hyper as it would have been a huge slap in the face to those like myself that opened chests. That being said, the game is dead right now and there are hardly any farming runs or PVP games. The platinum chests were a good idea but the time required to make on and the 10 plat price tag is a little crazy. I've also heard they drop helms and armors well.

Right now there is honestly little reason to play the game. You could farm helms/armors and sell for maybe 10-20m a piece to try and buy a set. But at that rate, you would need maybe 15-20 drops which would undoubtedly drop the prices for those items even more. Hopefully, Cinco will reconsider his position because right now PL is maybe the most boring it ever has been.

Bring down the paywall.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Why are there any arguments about this?

PvP should be accessible to everyone. Hiding necessary gear behind a paywall is just not it.

PvE is dead because there's no way to even get a full set and the droprate is outdated for such a pitifully small playerbase.

The ones who have sets are the filthy rich, and even they would prefer mythics to be abundant.

Happy players stick around. If they stick around, they will spend money.

Something needs to be done: add a quest-line, raise the droprate, and remove loot-crates. It's literally not hard to implement? lol?
    Last edited by #waydog2020; 09-09-2019 at 08:07 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to #waydog2020 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by #waydog2020 View Post
    Why are there any arguments about this?

PvP should be accessible to everyone. Hiding necessary gear behind a paywall is just not it.

PvE is dead because there's no way to even get a full set and the droprate is outdated for such a pitifully small playerbase.

The ones who have sets are the filthy rich, and even they would prefer mythics to be abundant.

Happy players stick around. If they stick around, they will spend money.

Something needs to be done: add a quest-line, raise the droprate, and remove loot-crates. It's literally not hard to implement? lol?
    Unfortunately, it’s been made clear that STS’s agenda does not align with what would make the player base happy at all. Even though only a small handful of us voice our opinions here, you could ask almost any endgame player how they feel about the recent changes and get negative feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fruitbattwo View Post
    Unfortunately, it’s been made clear that STS’s agenda does not align with what would make the player base happy at all. Even though only a small handful of us voice our opinions here, you could ask almost any endgame player how they feel about the recent changes and get negative feedback.
    Yea its sad they couldve made a lot more money if they kept their community happy but unfortunately they chose the lazy option

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

The introduction of the new inventory slot "Packs" was certainly innovative for our established beloved game.

I understand why this was included and feel it was pushing our game in a new direction. Towards Pay to Win.

Our player base has grown older and has changed. What we have to keep in mind is that because our community is close and small, we have to think about supporting the game as well.

I understand the frustration in why our boisterous PVP players of our community are unhappy about how Mythic gear is obtained. Because it stops them from enjoying the game when they and all their friends can not obtain the full sets and just pvp.

I agree that this campaign has certainly been a challenge when it comes to gaining experience to level up, as well as gaining the best end game gear.

What I have noticed is that STS have listened to our concerns.

When we expressed our concerns regarding XP and looting items, Cinco changed and made a premium platinum map, HYPER-THRAX.

When we expressed our frustration in gaining xp, Cinco made an XP Prince Lev'lar week long event.

This new Platinum Dragon Treasure, has injected life back into farming. But it also has turned pvper's away more.

As others have mentioned, we rely heavily on the pay to win player to continue to sell those Hyperthrax tickets and to buy Platinum, Gold and Silver treasures to open.
    Last edited by Fwend; 09-10-2019 at 03:23 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

@Sunny -- I don't think anyone is challenging the idea that Cinco and others are not listening. It's simply the fact that the necessary items are locked behind paywalls (which are complete gambles) that has caused such a rift in the player base, and while I have always given the benefit of the doubt to STS, I just can't side with them on this one as a long-time customer. I sincerely believe there are easier solutions -- which have been introduced by many individuals on several occasions -- to incentivize players to purchase platinum while maintaining the longevity of the game. And until Cinco provides a legitimate reason as to why he can't make vanities the challenging thing to farm and PvP gear easier to obtain, well... it makes it hard to support the game.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    @Sunny -- I don't think anyone is challenging the idea that Cinco and others are not listening. It's simply the fact that the necessary items are locked behind paywalls (which are complete gambles) that has caused such a rift in the player base, and while I have always given the benefit of the doubt to STS, I just can't side with them on this one as a long-time customer. I sincerely believe there are easier solutions -- which have been introduced by many individuals on several occasions -- to incentivize players to purchase platinum while maintaining the longevity of the game. And until Cinco provides a legitimate reason as to why he can't make vanities the challenging thing to farm and PvP gear easier to obtain, well... it makes it hard to support the game.
    I think even the PvE players are unhappy, many have said they feel cheated because they spent hundreds to thousands of platinum on the gold chests (with a near zero drop rate for mythics and vanities) just to have a better lot box come out without any previous announcement or warning. After all, they wouldn’t have released platinum loot boxes if they didn’t see an issue with the gold ones.

And they didn’t even say whether or not vanities are included in the new box
    Last edited by fruitbattwo; 09-10-2019 at 07:23 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fruitbattwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    totally agree with you Will

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    The introduction of the new inventory slot "Packs" was certainly innovative for our established beloved game.

I understand why this was included and feel it was pushing our game in a new direction. Towards Pay to Win.

Our player base has grown older and has changed. What we have to keep in mind is that because our community is close and small, we have to think about supporting the game as well.

I understand the frustration in why our boisterous PVP players of our community are unhappy about how Mythic gear is obtained. Because it stops them from enjoying the game when they and all their friends can not obtain the full sets and just pvp.

I agree that this campaign has certainly been a challenge when it comes to gaining experience to level up, as well as gaining the best end game gear.

What I have noticed is that STS have listened to our concerns.

When we expressed our concerns regarding XP and looting items, Cinco changed and made a premium platinum map, HYPER-THRAX.

When we expressed our frustration in gaining xp, Cinco made an XP Prince Lev'lar week long event.

This new Platinum Dragon Treasure, has injected life back into farming. But it also has turned pvper's away more.

As others have mentioned, we rely heavily on the pay to win player to continue to sell those Hyperthrax tickets and to buy Platinum, Gold and Silver treasures to open.
    Turned both pvpers and pvers away from the game*

Farming is such a snoozefest compared to even last cap

Who the hell wants to just farm chests that you cant do anything with other than sell because they cost plat to open? Not me lol I want gear

Endgame is pitiful now compared to what it was last cap and certainly all other caps before

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

And they didn’t even say whether or not vanities are included in the new box
    To be fair the Platinum Treasure does tell you what is included (only Legendary, Elite and Mythical equipment). It does not include the 'vanity' items.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    To be fair the Platinum Treasure does tell you what is included (only Legendary, Elite and Mythical equipment). It does not include the 'vanity' items.
    maybe you could slide them in..

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

maybe you could slide them in..
    I believe this defeats the purpose of the Platinum Treasure. As you can loot the vanity items from a variety of other sources (they are more plentiful than Mythical equipment) - the purpose of the Platinum Treasure chest is to provide the best odds of getting Mythical gear :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I believe this defeats the purpose of the Platinum Treasure. As you can loot the vanity items from a variety of other sources (they are more plentiful than Mythical equipment) - the purpose of the Platinum Treasure chest is to provide the best odds of getting Mythical gear :-)
    Can we have the odd % of each item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Can we have the odd % of each item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The crafted Platinum Treasure Chest gives you...
    43% Chance for Legendary Armor or Helmet
    22% Chance for Elite Armor, Helmet or Weapon
    11% Chance for Mythical Armor, Helmet, Shield or Weapon
    12% Chance for Legendary, Elite or Mythical Ring
    12% Chance for Legendary, Elite or Mythical Amulet
    | | | |

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I was mainly talking about the “admiral dinner dress” vanity which I believe only comes from the gold chests as of right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Just sale all gear for plat end of the story many of us would pay 200 dollars in gear and even sale etra pieces.

Thanks.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to andyh0510 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andyh0510 View Post
    Just sale all gear for plat end of the story many of us would pay 200 dollars in gear and even sale etra pieces.

Thanks.
    lol Andy and yes i could buy gear from store
    Last edited by dmt; 09-10-2019 at 02:03 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Its time to open gold chest, they are so cheap