PvP will forever be unenjoyable until we all set aside our differences/discord to finally agree on nerfing these classes. There is no reason that birds critical damage and crit in general can be decimated, bears dodge eliminated, and rhinos combo damage/life steal nullified, while foxes can get a 25% damage and 20% dodge increase dispite not needing it in the first place and mages are to be left with the overall most ludicrous stats compared to everyone else. This is a call to all who agree that we have had enough of the deniers who think that these classes are anywhere near balanced.

Dolloway agreed that mages was overall to power, rose agreed that mages critical damage outpaced every other class, Burningdex has officially stopped playing PL because there are no good PvP zones as long as there is no change to the class, and many others who actively support these claims on forum. When your character is dropping 400 critical attacks without 3pc while other classes like bear bird and rhino can't even go past 280 then you know something is wrong. This isn't one stacked fox or a stacked mage, this is EVERYONE who uses the class no matter the gear.

Tell me right here right now that Mage/fox are balanced and in return I'll show you a liar. For now on this thread will be ENTIRELY BASED ON EXPOSING NOT ONLY THE HYPOCRISY OF THE PLAYERS WHO TRY TO DEFEND THESE CLASSES BUT TO ALSO PROVIDE ENOUGH FEEDBACK FOR THE DEVS TO THINK OVER A POSSIBLE PATCH TOWARDS THESE CLASSES.

Foxes are one tapping players in 22 as I'm writing this thread right now, using only pull ham/darts. While mages when above 22 are on par equally with foxes and has the ability to nuke a 22 bear who buffs his armor to 108.A 40 BEAR WITH FULL TANK EQUIPS 3+ YEARS AGO WAS 108 ARMOR IN TOTAL, SO IF MAGES CAN NUKE 108 ARMOR WHAT'S STOPING THEM FROM NUKING 120, CURRENT 40 BEAR ARMOR VALUE WITHOUT AMULETS.This is unacceptable, it's either quickly finish the mage or die half a second later.

While on the other side of the spectrum a fox can still kill you by just dashing alone, keep in mind debuffs are useless now as 6 hs does not nulifiy fox which only makes it even worse. Ontop of the fact that foxes can just buff their hit% up so that they don't have to miss, it's just not right.

Either we nerf these classes or buff the others to make this enjoyable. Thoughts and opinions commented down below.