Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great expansion! Discussion on 3rd portal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Great expansion! Discussion on 3rd portal

I just wanna say I love the multiple portals, gives us many things to do and farm. I think you guys opened up creativity with this expansion much love. And hopefully there is a lb bracket for this boss next season. Even though it bugged out at wave 107 told us wave complete then kicked us out like a freeloader but overall thanks to the sts team

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

at least beans can go to the gym now

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pxoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    at least beans can go to the gym now

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    True that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    gives us many things to do and farm
    any profit there? i just slept at wave 30-35 maybe, too boring and no loots (same as whole expansion for now), only the one thing motivates to lvlup is banner for fast lvlup to 76.
    (obviously this thread created just for show off about 1,2m pts/107th wave in that location)

PS: I was always against new floors at mausoleum, but every new expansion since lvl66 is just useless + broken pvp, seems would be better if sts really just add 1-3 floors to maus instead of this ... without any profit (for now i've made more gold on doing dailies in old maps than at this "great expansion"... haha)
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 09-27-2019 at 06:32 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post

I just wanna say I love the multiple portals, gives us many things to do and farm. I think you guys opened up creativity with this expansion much love. And hopefully there is a lb bracket for this boss next season. Even though it bugged out at wave 107 told us wave complete then kicked us out like a freeloader but overall thanks to the sts team
    :O

Изпратено от моят Redmi 7 с помощта на Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RoboMinior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Gzzz sharkies nice score!

Lmao I didn't know beans like to workout XD

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Great expansion! Discussion on 3rd portal

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    any profit there? i just slept at wave 30-35 maybe, too boring and no loots (same as whole expansion for now), only the one thing motivates to lvlup is banner for fast lvlup to 76.
    (obviously this thread created just for show off about 1,2m pts/107th wave in that location)

PS: I was always against new floors at mausoleum, but every new expansion since lvl66 is just useless + broken pvp, seems would be better if sts really just add 1-3 floors to maus instead of this ... without any profit (for now i've made more gold on doing dailies in old maps than at this "great expansion"... haha)
    Yeah mythic rings which we looted, you find a way to make your own profit bud. I have no problem making 10m easily out of this. To me this is a great expansion it’s different. I’m sorry you want to grind the same old maps because of gl. And you still can we aren’t stopping you. Thanks Skype for your input, no matter how you put it, it’s a good expansion

Last edited by Tackled; 09-27-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Gzzz sharkies nice score!

Lmao I didn't know beans like to workout XD
    Thanks will pro XD beans gotta stay fit from eating all those beans !

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Does boss keep spawning? Or is there a wave he no longer spawns?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    Does boss keep spawning? Or is there a wave he no longer spawns?
    Hey kora he spawns on round 5 and then every round after 10 !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

For more 100 waves, just 300 tokens gained... Bruhhh

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Soyeonara For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soyeonara View Post
    For more 100 waves, just 300 tokens gained... Bruhhh
    I think it’s reasonable nothing in the npc shop is over 3000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I think 500-400 will reasonable since 10th waves and after there is a boss respawned. 300 is not preferred to me. Even there are nothing good in the vendor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soyeonara View Post
    I think 500-400 will reasonable since 10th waves and after there is a boss respawned. 300 is not preferred to me. Even there are nothing good in the vendor.
    I hear ya man. I mean I wouldn’t complain about more tokens haha I’m just content rn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

A possible rework maybe....Remove the timer and have the map get harder Elite Lvl by each wave, Make it more survival game style like. Increase the XP Gain by each Wave. And Tokens gained.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    A possible rework maybe....Remove the timer and have the map get harder Elite Lvl by each wave, Make it more survival game style like. Increase the XP Gain by each Wave. And Tokens gained.
    +1 all the way broski

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This is what's wrong with Al,the idea and execution is terrible,I have played since 2013 or so,and I really have loved this game and pretty much only played this game,but this wave idea is terrible,no loot is terrible,only craftable vanites from vendor is terrible,I know you guys want to come on here and sound all positive,but what you are doing is not helping anyone enjoy this game,this expansion is even worse than fester,now the devs come out and say,( community feed back says no new Arc weaps or amrour now), why can't the devs listen to the community and add something to buy with tokens, something to farm in new map, because the only reason to even play new map is if you want to craft ugly vanites, that's it,I have always had multiple toons leveled to cap always competed to level fast as I could,well not anymore,I will not level or even play the new expansion, it's the worst,and I mean worst thing to happen in Al,I have praised what the devs have done this year,it has been awesome,but the ( so called greatest expansion) is terrible beyond words,useless,maybe now the devs will actually do something to revive some level of PvP,btw I sold all my ebon aegis after Nerf it's useless,my dragon staff on mage kills bosses way faster now,at any level so thanks,I bought ebon aegis the day it came into the game for 85 mil,had been my favorite weapon ever in Al,now it's just not worth the gold anymore

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to breywolf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by breywolf View Post
    This is what's wrong with Al,the idea and execution is terrible,I have played since 2013 or so,and I really have loved this game and pretty much only played this game,but this wave idea is terrible,no loot is terrible,only craftable vanites from vendor is terrible,I know you guys want to come on here and sound all positive,but what you are doing is not helping anyone enjoy this game,this expansion is even worse than fester,now the devs come out and say,( community feed back says no new Arc weaps or amrour now), why can't the devs listen to the community and add something to buy with tokens, something to farm in new map, because the only reason to even play new map is if you want to craft ugly vanites, that's it,I have always had multiple toons leveled to cap always competed to level fast as I could,well not anymore,I will not level or even play the new expansion, it's the worst,and I mean worst thing to happen in Al,I have praised what the devs have done this year,it has been awesome,but the ( so called greatest expansion) is terrible beyond words,useless,maybe now the devs will actually do something to revive some level of PvP,btw I sold all my ebon aegis after Nerf it's useless,my dragon staff on mage kills bosses way faster now,at any level so thanks,I bought ebon aegis the day it came into the game for 85 mil,had been my favorite weapon ever in Al,now it's just not worth the gold anymore

You expect us to read all that lmfaoooo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by breywolf View Post

And no disrespect to you man, but they put time and work into it. It’s not a bad expansion. It just doesn’t meet your expectations. Telling them that their hard work is horrible is rude and not true but have a great day man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

The Wave idea is fine it's lacking the execution and grind to it. I like it. But I don't like the timer to it. It makes it so you have to run with all Maxed Out Players. It's not random friendly by any means, because majority of random runs players are not Maxed Out. I wish they took a page out of Call Of Duty Zombies and got rid of the timer and made it pure survival. Having it pure survival adds more fun, strategy, but most importantly players don't need be maxed out to get to higher Waves. There is nothing fun about having 60 Secs to clear a Wave. Especially when you don't play a Dps Class, Especially when this game lacks talent trees for a class to have the option to go Pure DPS(The 5 Skill Add On in Suggestion and Feedback didn't get s a single Dev reply which was completely disappointinghttps://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...slot-on-the-UI). For Swamp Temple it was fine I guess but this is not Swamp Temple, remove the timer and increase difficulty of Wave Elite Lvl. Have the drops in the map profitable with items or gold, and make this a Big XP Gain Expansion Map. This map could be so much better...Can make the Expansion better.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 09-28-2019 at 12:09 PM.