Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Buy or swamp

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Buy or swamp

    Looking for ebon bow 6% dex+
    -Adnanpvp

    Enviado de meu SM-A730F usando o Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adnanpvp View Post
    Looking for ebon bow 6% dex+
    -Adnanpvp

    Enviado de meu SM-A730F usando o Tapatalk
    ADD IT TOO

    S) Immo bow(v), ebon bow 2%dex, 9%bd, belt 70gl. B) Dread bow (v), ebon dex%.

    Enviado de meu SM-A730F usando o Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adnanpvp View Post
    ADD IT TOO

    S) Immo bow(v), ebon bow 2%dex, 9%bd, belt 70gl. B) Dread bow (v), ebon dex%.

    Enviado de meu SM-A730F usando o Tapatalk
    Up

    Enviado de meu SM-A730F usando o Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adnanpvp View Post
    Up

    Enviado de meu SM-A730F usando o Tapatalk
    Up

    Enviado de meu SM-A730F usando o Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Xp at swamp!
    By greekAL in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2018, 11:06 AM
  2. Infested Swamp
    By Scalpel in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-23-2018, 05:47 AM
  3. Festerfang swamp bug
    By Wwwwwwwwwwadu in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2018, 10:57 AM
  4. swamp fun
    By JFelt8 in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 06:58 PM
  5. Swamp Pink Slip - Complete List of all Swamp Pinks
    By Bodhi in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 09:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •