Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How-to Fix A lot of the Endgame (My Opinion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Lightbulb How-to Fix A lot of the Endgame (My Opinion)

Hey Mr. Barnes, I know you are getting quite a bit of feedback on the new mythic sets; and also about PvP in general. I would like to suggest a few things to try to resolve everything (or at least most of everything) that seems to be wrong with Pocket Legends.

As for PvP:
    Starting with the mythic sets:

- I would like to suggest that you make the sets obtainable via the plat store.
    - Since the pure weapons were available and the rest of the L100 sets were obtainable for a hefty price.
    - My suggestion is to make Mythic sets worth double that of the pure stat sets.
    - Weapons, amulets, and rings could be 5500 platinum each.
    - The rest of the set pieces can be like 3000 platinum each.
    - The 2h weapon issue:
    - Axe is still an issue.
    - The Axe with break armor proc is nice but the break armor only applies like -13 armor.
    - I think it should be at least -100 to -200 armor reduction to be as useful as Longsword
    - Axe and Longsword may need an increase in skill damage since that remained the same when comparing them to the 1h set.
    - Reason for this change would be that it would help be able to “boat” like those other sets.
    -The sets also do not show bonus of set on the avatar screen.
    Now with just PvP in general:
    - There is an issue with respawns in PvP.
    - Almost half the time after someone dies, you spawn right where you died instead of being away from people.
    - This is an issue because you will be killed right on respawn.
    - May I also suggest removing any vanity bonus whether it is 1 armor or the stats from let’s say founders helm be removed from PvP.
    - If you need a list I will gladly do that research for you and send you a list of that.
    - Foxes have had a huge disadvantage since early levels.
    - I think all that needs to be fixed on fox is to make one of her skills to be another unroot like on howl at the 10th skill level.
    - Now another thing in PvP that I have noticed is how overpowered rhinos are.
    - Compared to all other classes rhinos have a huge advantage.
    - I do like that birds, bears, and rhinos are usable this cap.
    - A way to fix this would be to make guardian resist to max amount of damage.
    - Mages are very underpowered this cap extremely.
    - Their heal needs to heal for more health and drain too at the 10th skill level.
    - Also there is an issue where if a rhino/ fox jumps around a corner or a tree in PvP or CTF, they will "teleport" and by time anyone notices they have killed there target.
    CTF Issues:
    - I would like to have a 1v1 and 2v2 CTF map.
    - I also like the idea of not letting players out of respawn room without a full team there.
    - Such as the last CTF event.
    - By the way, can we be able to make that map useable outside that event.
    - Can we also make it where rhino and fox jumps are not able to be used to jump around the map when holding the flag? Make it where they have to be jumping to an enemy to jump with a flag in hand.

General
    Now with the Platinum, Gold, and Silver Treasure Boxes:

- I have one suggestion.
    - Make the boxes openable by gold as an option along with the option of platinum.
    - Silver = 10k gold
    - Gold = 30k Gold
    - Platinum = 100k gold

Finally PvE:
    - I would like that 2h weapons have an additional proc that would be comparable to the shield procs.
    - If I go into the new maps with any 2h weapon, I will be stuck in the corner not able to do anything.
    - An example would be if you go into the 4th map (the one right before the dragon), go into the room with a lot of the creatures; and you will be stuck in the corner while you are being killed.
    - Since set bonuses should not be applying in PvP but only in PvE, then a way to keep PvE players that like to farm happier would be to increase damage and speed for those set bonuses.
    - Make it slightly easier to kill stuff in PvE with the Set Bonuses.

Other Ideas:
    - I would like to suggest a ghost vanity that makes your character just fade a little bit (making them just slightly opaque). (For halloween)
    - Not invisible!
    - My ideas above about the classes do not affect Twink levels for a reason.
    - I think the story after L85 gets lost. Can we have a storyline that is very easy to follow? Maybe like a video that explains the new levels versus having to read it from NPCs.
    - Or make it where they are read to you like give the NPCs a voice.
    - Also, can you make the "My" pieces only account bound instead of character bound? I would love to have them stashable.

Let me know about any concerns and/or more ideas you may like to add.
    Last edited by NukeDragon; 09-12-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

This will be a placeholder, thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    .- My suggestion is to make Mythic sets worth double that of the pure stat sets.

$225 for a single mythic ring, amulet or weapon?

$150 for a mythic helm or armor that might cost 10-15m now?

I don't think prices should exceed the cost of what a Pure Stat weapon was to purchase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    $225 for a single mythic ring, amulet or weapon?

$150 for a mythic helm or armor that might cost 10-15m now?

I don't think prices should exceed the cost of what a Pure Stat weapon was to purchase.
    Reason for that idea was to make it at least obtainable, but pricey. I know it would be a lot but pure stat weapons are weaker now. If they are not to outweigh the price of them weapons, then maybe pure stats should be discounted by 50%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Reason for that idea was to make it at least obtainable, but pricey. I know it would be a lot but pure stat weapons are weaker now. If they are not to outweigh the price of them weapons, then maybe pure stats should be discounted by 50%.
    Yeah, Pure Stats should probably be discounted by 50% now. The price is outdated now that they're not as strong as they were at the level 100 cap and they're not the most powerful weapons in the game anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Yeah, Pure Stats should probably be discounted by 50% now. The price is outdated now that they're not as strong as they were at the level 100 cap and they're not the most powerful weapons in the game anymore.
    Well even if they were slightly more expensive like maybe just 3k plat, would be fine. The plat store in general needs an update. But I do see what you're saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The only rhino advantage with a mythic set is that he has the quicker first combo, charge 12M and redem.
    Problem comes when weapon has too much dmg it can nuke with 2 skills. If sets get a dmg nerf, rhinos wont be nuking with first combo, after combo all they do is auto attack.

Think what you are asking before it.

Rhino is weak but set dmg make them nuke with 2 skills.

Maybe nerfing dmg is not a good idea, adding more armor or health could be enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    The only rhino advantage with a mythic set is that he has the quicker first combo, charge 12M and redem.
    Problem comes when weapon has too much dmg it can nuke with 2 skills. If sets get a dmg nerf, rhinos wont be nuking with first combo, after combo all they do is auto attack.

Think what you are asking before it.

Rhino is weak but set dmg make them nuke with 2 skills.

Maybe nerfing dmg is not a good idea, adding more armor or health could be enough.
    The damage from rhino is also quadrupled since redemption has an additional 2x combo bonus. this is whats making them hit super hard. I think this should be taken off from redemption because it scales damage too high at endgame, whereas it’s balanced in twink levels
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes, because putting mythics behind an even larger paywall is the solution!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to #waydog2020 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Its just x2 not x4, it would do like 8k dmg if it were x4 bonus dmg, skill says x2 dmg on combo, like every combo on game, beck stomp, shat blast, why would you remove rhino combo when it says clearly x2, you can test by yourself and see the dmg, it's just doubled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Mr. Barnes, I know you are getting quite a bit of feedback on the new mythic sets; and also about PvP in general. I would like to suggest a few things to try to resolve everything (or at least most of everything) that seems to be wrong with Pocket Legends.

As for PvP:
    Starting with the mythic sets:

- I would like to suggest that you make the sets obtainable via the plat store.
    - Since the pure weapons were available and the rest of the L100 sets were obtainable for a hefty price.
    - My suggestion is to make Mythic sets worth double that of the pure stat sets.
    - The 2h weapon issue:
    - Axe is still an issue.
    - The Axe with break armor proc is nice but the break armor only applies like -13 armor.
    - I think it should be at least -100 to -200 armor reduction to be as useful as Longsword
    - Axe and Longsword may need an increase in skill damage since that remained the same when comparing them to the 1h set.
    - Reason for this change would be that it would help be able to “boat” like those other sets.
    -The sets also do not show bonus of set on the avatar screen.
    Now with just PvP in general:
    - There is an issue with respawns in PvP.
    - Almost half the time after someone dies, you spawn right where you died instead of being away from people.
    - This is an issue because you will be killed right on respawn.
    - May I also suggest removing any vanity bonus whether it is 1 armor or the stats from let’s say founders helm be removed from PvP.
    - If you need a list I will gladly do that research for you and send you a list of that.
    - Foxes have had a huge disadvantage since early levels.
    - I think all that needs to be fixed on fox is to make one of her skills to be another unroot like on howl at the 10th skill level.
    - Now another thing in PvP that I have noticed is how overpowered rhinos are.
    - Compared to all other classes rhinos have a huge advantage.
    - I do like that birds, bears, and rhinos are usable this cap.
    - A way to fix this would be to make guardian resist to max amount of damage.
    - Mages are very underpowered this cap extremely.
    - Their heal needs to heal for more health and drain too at the 10th skill level.
    - Also there is an issue where if a rhino/ fox jumps around a corner or a tree in PvP or CTF, they will "teleport" and by time anyone notices they have killed there target.
    CTF Issues:
    - I would like to have a 1v1 and 2v2 CTF map.
    - I also like the idea of not letting players out of respawn room without a full team there.
    - Such as the last CTF event.
    - By the way, can we be able to make that map useable outside that event.
    - Can we also make it where rhino and fox jumps are not able to be used to jump around the map when holding the flag? Make it where they have to be jumping to an enemy to jump with a flag in hand.

General
    Now with the Platinum, Gold, and Silver Treasure Boxes:

- I have one suggestion.
    - Make the boxes openable by gold as an option along with the option of platinum.
    - Silver = 10k gold
    - Gold = 30k Gold
    - Platinum = 100k gold

Finally PvE:
    - I would like that 2h weapons have an additional proc that would be comparable to the shield procs.
    - If I go into the new maps with any 2h weapon, I will be stuck in the corner not able to do anything.
    - An example would be if you go into the 4th map (the one right before the dragon), go into the room with a lot of the creatures; and you will be stuck in the corner while you are being killed.
    - Since set bonuses should not be applying in PvP but only in PvE, then a way to keep PvE players that like to farm happier would be to increase damage and speed for those set bonuses.
    - Make it slightly easier to kill stuff in PvE with the Set Bonuses.

Other Ideas:
    - I would like to suggest a ghost vanity that makes your character just fade a little bit (making them just slightly opaque). (For halloween)
    - Not invisible!
    - My ideas above about the classes do not affect Twink levels for a reason.
    - I think the story after L85 gets lost. Can we have a storyline that is very easy to follow? Maybe like a video that explains the new levels versus having to read it from NPCs.
    - Or make it where they are read to you like give the NPCs a voice.
    - Also, can you make the "My" pieces only account bound instead of character bound? I would love to have them stashable.

Let me know about any concerns and/or more ideas you may like to add.
    3000 plat each no maybe 500 but anything over 1000 is not worth buying plat for

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default How-to Fix A lot of the Endgame (My Opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    Its just x2 not x4, it would do like 8k dmg if it were x4 bonus dmg, skill says x2 dmg on combo, like every combo on game, beck stomp, shat blast, why would you remove rhino combo when it says clearly x2, you can test by yourself and see the dmg, it's just doubled
    Its 4x. A regular combo, for example, shatter blast does 2x damage. IF redemption didnt multiply combo damage by 2, charge redemption would do 2x damage like all other classes. But it’s also stated that in the redemption skill that if you combo with charge + redemption your combo damage is doubled. So it is 4x damage. This has been stated in the past.

Edit: If the video wasn’t evidence for you, let me tell you that my mythic bird has 8.6k for a health reference. IF charge redemption did 2x damage like you said, 4k damage, then i wouldnt be nuked in two skills. It would bring me to half.
    Last edited by SuperGotenks; 09-12-2019 at 08:27 PM.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

You got 5 hit in that video. Charge + Auto + Redemption + Combo Dmg + Auto. I want to see actual fights and also test the stuff myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by #waydog2020 View Post
    Yes, because putting mythics behind an even larger paywall is the solution!
    Careful some ppl dont understand sarcasm

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

You have some pretty good points, but I just want to comment on making the mythic gear available to be purchased with plat. As an avid plat buyer the prices you suggest are pretty outrageous, bro. The idea is to make mythic more available but hiking plat prices to that lvl isnt the way. I like the current system with the platinum boxes, but if the rates were increased a bit, or more junk items taken out, itd be more worth while to open them. 5 plat to open gold chests seems the same as 10 plat to open platinum boxes. So there's no reason for people with plat to open any chests at all. And no chests opened means less mythics in game. Think I'll open 100 gold boxes and 100 platinum boxes when I have time and I really think the mythics rates will be the same. So what's the point of opening boxes?

You Only Lose When You Give Up

17. The Following User Says Thank You to killinclaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

If chests/paywall must stay in the game, then I think removing the need for silver chests for the plat chest and adjusting ring/amulet drop rate would be my preferred change. The prices you suggest are pretty insane and atm plat chests aren’t worth as they each cost around 3-3.5m. Not worth it at the moment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tpfelblatt View Post
    You got 5 hit in that video. Charge + Auto + Redemption + Combo Dmg + Auto. I want to see actual fights and also test the stuff myself.
    But this is dex rhino vs int rhino

Can’t explain chess moves to Pokemon Go players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I don't get why we can't make gear obtainable by just playing the damn game normally. Why is everything locked behind a pay wall, and don't you dare say it's because StS needs the money because for the last 7-8 years this game ran from players simply buying elixirs, cosmetics, plat sets, and everything else so this shouldn't be an issue. Who in their right mind wants to pay even 20usd for gear when levels like 35 you could get the best gear sets by farming for 30 minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I don't get why we can't make gear obtainable by just playing the damn game normally. Why is everything locked behind a pay wall, and don't you dare say it's because StS needs the money because for the last 7-8 years this game ran from players simply buying elixirs, cosmetics, plat sets, and everything else so this shouldn't be an issue. Who in their right mind wants to pay even 20usd for gear when levels like 35 you could get the best gear sets by farming for 30 minutes.
    Well to be honest I have not spend anything and I did get to use a mythic int, str and now a dex set. By only farming and making money mostly from thrax and a bit from merching. I would also want full sets to be farmable tho.
    Not sure what u mean with playing the game normally, but you can’t say that it is impossible to get a mythic set as a f2p player.
    Can’t explain chess moves to Pokemon Go players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AyyVeeArr View Post
    Well to be honest I have not spend anything and I did get to use a mythic int, str and now a dex set. By only farming and making money mostly from thrax and a bit from merching. I would also want full sets to be farmable tho.
    Not sure what u mean with playing the game normally, but you can’t say that it is impossible to get a mythic set as a f2p player.
    From farming it's impossible. You can't get it from farming. It's either pay real money towards it or waste your time merching or selling your valuables to purchase gear that barely anyone has.