Thread: How-to Fix A lot of the Endgame (My Opinion)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Lightbulb How-to Fix A lot of the Endgame (My Opinion)

Hey Mr. Barnes, I know you are getting quite a bit of feedback on the new mythic sets; and also about PvP in general. I would like to suggest a few things to try to resolve everything (or at least most of everything) that seems to be wrong with Pocket Legends.

As for PvP:
    Starting with the mythic sets:

- I would like to suggest that you make the sets obtainable via the plat store.
    - Since the pure weapons were available and the rest of the L100 sets were obtainable for a hefty price.
    - My suggestion is to make Mythic sets worth double that of the pure stat sets.
    - Weapons, amulets, and rings could be 5500 platinum each.
    - The rest of the set pieces can be like 3000 platinum each.
    - The 2h weapon issue:
    - Axe is still an issue.
    - The Axe with break armor proc is nice but the break armor only applies like -13 armor.
    - I think it should be at least -100 to -200 armor reduction to be as useful as Longsword
    - Axe and Longsword may need an increase in skill damage since that remained the same when comparing them to the 1h set.
    - Reason for this change would be that it would help be able to “boat” like those other sets.
    -The sets also do not show bonus of set on the avatar screen.
    Now with just PvP in general:
    - There is an issue with respawns in PvP.
    - Almost half the time after someone dies, you spawn right where you died instead of being away from people.
    - This is an issue because you will be killed right on respawn.
    - May I also suggest removing any vanity bonus whether it is 1 armor or the stats from let’s say founders helm be removed from PvP.
    - If you need a list I will gladly do that research for you and send you a list of that.
    - Foxes have had a huge disadvantage since early levels.
    - I think all that needs to be fixed on fox is to make one of her skills to be another unroot like on howl at the 10th skill level.
    - Now another thing in PvP that I have noticed is how overpowered rhinos are.
    - Compared to all other classes rhinos have a huge advantage.
    - I do like that birds, bears, and rhinos are usable this cap.
    - A way to fix this would be to make guardian resist to max amount of damage.
    - Mages are very underpowered this cap extremely.
    - Their heal needs to heal for more health and drain too at the 10th skill level.
    - Also there is an issue where if a rhino/ fox jumps around a corner or a tree in PvP or CTF, they will "teleport" and by time anyone notices they have killed there target.
    CTF Issues:
    - I would like to have a 1v1 and 2v2 CTF map.
    - I also like the idea of not letting players out of respawn room without a full team there.
    - Such as the last CTF event.
    - By the way, can we be able to make that map useable outside that event.
    - Can we also make it where rhino and fox jumps are not able to be used to jump around the map when holding the flag? Make it where they have to be jumping to an enemy to jump with a flag in hand.

General
    Now with the Platinum, Gold, and Silver Treasure Boxes:

- I have one suggestion.
    - Make the boxes openable by gold as an option along with the option of platinum.
    - Silver = 10k gold
    - Gold = 30k Gold
    - Platinum = 100k gold

Finally PvE:
    - I would like that 2h weapons have an additional proc that would be comparable to the shield procs.
    - If I go into the new maps with any 2h weapon, I will be stuck in the corner not able to do anything.
    - An example would be if you go into the 4th map (the one right before the dragon), go into the room with a lot of the creatures; and you will be stuck in the corner while you are being killed.
    - Since set bonuses should not be applying in PvP but only in PvE, then a way to keep PvE players that like to farm happier would be to increase damage and speed for those set bonuses.
    - Make it slightly easier to kill stuff in PvE with the Set Bonuses.

Other Ideas:
    - I would like to suggest a ghost vanity that makes your character just fade a little bit (making them just slightly opaque). (For halloween)
    - Not invisible!
    - My ideas above about the classes do not affect Twink levels for a reason.
    - I think the story after L85 gets lost. Can we have a storyline that is very easy to follow? Maybe like a video that explains the new levels versus having to read it from NPCs.
    - Or make it where they are read to you like give the NPCs a voice.
    - Also, can you make the "My" pieces only account bound instead of character bound? I would love to have them stashable.

Let me know about any concerns and/or more ideas you may like to add.
    Last edited by NukeDragon; 09-12-2019 at 01:41 PM.