Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How-to Fix A lot of the Endgame (My Opinion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    From farming it's impossible. You can't get it from farming. It's either pay real money towards it or waste your time merching or selling your valuables to purchase gear that barely anyone has.
    He got it from farming. I can vouch for him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tpfelblatt View Post
    He got it from farming. I can vouch for him.
    Then why are people arguing about mythic sets having certain parts of the gear locked behind a paywall?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Because he is the exception. Not the norm. His luck is actually unreal. On top of that he farmed like a madman

It's harder now too. The droppable mythics are at 10-45M. Meanwhile the Cratelocked Mythics haven't moved that much when scaled and compared to the Droppable ones.

Gold Chests are down, Silver is up, Recipe is new.

The runspeed is slowed down due to the Sword/Dagger Speed nerf. And fewer people run because they lost motivation.

Lots of factors contribute to players beingdissatisfied. I think some is psychological. The jump is 60M to 300-400M per set from 105 to 110. Who wants to pay that. That much is usually extremely hard to aquire. It still is.
    Players feel out of control because a large part is locked behind a Platinum lottery.
    If every piece of the gear can be farmed without having to spend any sort of money to unlock them then I don't understand the problem that players are complaining about. Maybe people feel as if it takes alot of time to obtain compared to just farming boxes and using money to open? I would suggest that we have every major boss in the ebonthrax campaign have a chance to drop parts of the gear at a reasonable rate. Like in 50 and 51-55.

Ebonthrax should drop predominately weapons and armors while the other bosses like achamber should drop the shields ect. This would be better than having all gears locked behind a single boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

No, you missunderstood. Idk how. It's been said multiple times that 4/6 Item Types are locked in Chests.

He farmed, sold Mythic Drops (only Helm and Armor on loot table) and gold chests. Then bought the missing pieces.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

No, you missunderstood. Idk how. It's been said multiple times that 4/6 Item Types are locked in Chests.

He farmed, sold Mythic Drops (only Helm and Armor on loot table) and gold chests. Then bought the missing pieces.
    Then he didn't obtain the gear from farming. My post said that it's impossible to obtain full sets of mythics without having to either spend money or merch to get them. If 4/6 of the gear is only obtained through paying money, and he had to merch and exchange loot to get his hands on the other pieces, then he didn't farm to get his full set which is a problem. No gear should ever be locked away behind a pay wall unless it's a exclusive 1 time deal on old or new loot that has no intentions of ever coming back.

Because of majority of the gear being locked behind a pay wall that nobody wants to spend real money on, let alone gold considering when I play endgame I usually just farm or craft my sets, it causes the level to be empty or alot of complaints. Thus issue needs to be resolved because at the end the day if is dead and players can't fall back on twink because of even worse issues, then the game is going to die.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

I always enjoy reading ideas to improve the game play of Pocket Legends. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Starting with the mythic sets:
    - I would like to suggest that you make the sets obtainable via the plat store.
    - Since the pure weapons were available and the rest of the L100 sets were obtainable for a hefty price.
    - My suggestion is to make Mythic sets worth double that of the pure stat sets.
    - Weapons, amulets, and rings could be 5500 platinum each.
    - The rest of the set pieces can be like 3000 platinum each.
    As much as I like the introduction of Mythic pieces to purchase directly with Platinum from a permanent vendor in towne. Killinclaw made a very good point in his reply to this thread.

With the addition of this option what will happen to the current Platinum, Gold and Silver Dragon Treasures? They will not be bought by Pay to win players.

Currently, free to play farmers, purchase the Hyper-Thrax ticket from others or the consignment store for PL gold. They farm and in turn sell these Dragon Treasures or craft them to the Platinum Dragon Treasure and sell these back for PL gold.

If there is an option to purchase the Mythic gear directly for platinum is reasonably cheap or low, there will be no use for the Platinum , Gold and Silver Dragon Treasure. Pay to Win players will not buy these to open for plat. They will just buy these Mythic items directly for Platinum.

The cycle of Pay to win to free to play players will cease. The prices of Dragon Treasure will lower because no one is buying them to open and farming the Hyper-Thrax dungeon will no longer be lucrative for farmers.

General
    Now with the Platinum, Gold, and Silver Treasure Boxes:
    - I have one suggestion.
    - Make the boxes openable by gold as an option along with the option of platinum.
    - Silver = 10k gold
    - Gold = 30k Gold
    - Platinum = 100k gold
    I don't agree with this option, the purpose of the plat packs was to encourage Platinum spending for our game.

These boxes and treasures should remain platinum bases only to open.

We already are given one free Gold and Silver Dragon Treasure to open, when we complete the quest line in the new campaign on any new character over level 105.

Finally PvE:
    - I would like that 2h weapons have an additional proc that would be comparable to the shield procs.
    - If I go into the new maps with any 2h weapon, I will be stuck in the corner not able to do anything.
    - An example would be if you go into the 4th map (the one right before the dragon), go into the room with a lot of the creatures; and you will be stuck in the corner while you are being killed.
    - Since set bonuses should not be applying in PvP but only in PvE, then a way to keep PvE players that like to farm happier would be to increase damage and speed for those set bonuses.
    - Make it slightly easier to kill stuff in PvE with the Set Bonuses.
    I understand the difficultly in farming the new maps with the knock back and stun of the mobs, but this addition makes it more of a challenge.

It is clearly stated with the use of the Shields of 106+ gear "Limits impact of Onyx Castle monster push effects"

This is why a defense set with the use of a shield helps, if you choose a 2 handed weapon for an offensive set you choose to have more damage and forgo the shield defense push back.

Other Ideas:
    - I would like to suggest a ghost vanity that makes your character just fade a little bit (making them just slightly opaque). (For halloween)
    - Not invisible!
    - My ideas above about the classes do not affect Twink levels for a reason.
    - I think the story after L85 gets lost. Can we have a storyline that is very easy to follow? Maybe like a video that explains the new levels versus having to read it from NPCs.
    - Or make it where they are read to you like give the NPCs a voice.
    - Also, can you make the "My" pieces only account bound instead of character bound? I would love to have them stashable.
    I love the idea of Ghost Vanity that gives you the look of being ghost like.

As for the Vanity items that where gold purchased and Character bound with the names "My" at the start of the vanity. I too like the idea of being able stash them as well.
    Last edited by Fwend; 09-13-2019 at 10:12 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Love this idea, hopefully they do it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Cinco please take a look at mages at endgame with mythic sets, they are severally handicapped imo. Bow bird 2 shots a wand set before my fire even lands.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzzling For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    Cinco please take a look at mages at endgame with mythic sets, they are severally handicapped imo. Bow bird 2 shots a wand set before my fire even lands.
    that's true. why making Mage the worst class for PvP wearing L110 sets? it's not Intelligence.. it's just free kills rn

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post: