Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I have a question regarding hitboxes in pvp

  1. #1
    Forum Adept InsanitrisesAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    364
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default I have a question regarding hitboxes in pvp

    Alright so obviously this only applies to your basic attack because skills auto target , is it possible that says wars might be picking up mana packs when otherwise the other 2 classes would have due to warriors having a larger hitbox than the other 2 classes ?

  2. #2
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    401
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    124
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

    Default

    Either i can't read or you formulated it wrong but whats the exact question?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Forum Adept InsanitrisesAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    364
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Either i can't read or you formulated it wrong but whats the exact question?
    Well I'm perfect English hehe , my question is : would it be possible that wars can pick up mana packs even when the other 2 classes step on the pack first in PvP due to warriors having a larger hitbox than the other classes , it seems so sometimes

  5. #4
    Forum Adept Faotblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Expedition camp
    Posts
    381
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Alright so obviously this only applies to your basic attack because skills auto target , is it possible that says wars might be picking up mana packs when otherwise the other 2 classes would have due to warriors having a larger hitbox than the other 2 classes ?
    The hitboxes must be same for all classes or...am I wrong?

    Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
    ign: Faotblack (M)
    ign: Weenizeva (W)
    ign: Focf (R)

  6. #5
    Forum Adept InsanitrisesAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    364
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default I have a question regarding hitboxes in pvp

    Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Stupidity rises
    Your calling me stupid because I tried to actively make my guild better by recruiting you , and even complimented your PvP
    Last edited by Cinco; 09-15-2019 at 09:33 AM.

  7. #6
    Forum Adept InsanitrisesAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    364
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    The hitboxes must be same for all classes or...am I wrong?

    Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
    Larger characters usually have bigger hit boxes than smaller ones in game , if not always if I'm correct . but I'm unsure whether the hitbox is scaled differently for attacks and items pick up range

  8. #7
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    365
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Your calling me stupid because I tried to actively make my guild better by recruiting you , and even complimented your PvP . your the retard
    There is a term thatís used when you try to lure people away from their current respective guild/group/workplace etc... that term is known as

    ďPoachingĒ




    Hope that screenshot helps so youíre not mistaken into thinking Iím talking about eggs when I say you were trying to poach not recruit ^.^


    An because itís a pretty low and sneaky along with frowned upon to usually do so might also explain where some of the disgruntlement might be coming from?



    Agony Uncle Bs services are free tho donít worry

    1 <3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    365
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Alright so obviously this only applies to your basic attack because skills auto target , is it possible that says wars might be picking up mana packs when otherwise the other 2 classes would have due to warriors having a larger hitbox than the other 2 classes ?


    And I would imagine each items has its own hit box area and whoever enters that area first gets the pick up, and each persons area size is the same so itís a matter of who gets it first but if a skill draws a char into a items hitbox before other players get in there then the pickup goes to that person so I might be behind u running for mana pack but if Gale pushes me ahead and might seem we both got there same time but game picks up I used skill to get there before you reached there...





    And thatís an absolute half educated guess and could be completely wrong


    1<3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,690
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,624
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

    Default

    All player classes have the same radius for collision / combat purposes.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    566
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    494
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    Lmao I swear this dude makes a Pvp War Hate Thread every other week smh. Stay tuned for his next thread lel 😂
    Last edited by Fearrr; 09-13-2019 at 04:18 PM.

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Lmao I swear this dude makes a Pvp War Hate Thread every other week smh. Stay tuned for his next thread lel ��
    Guy literally just asked a question.Politely.

  16. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    566
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    494
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Guy literally just asked a question.Politely.
    He has a bunch of these types of threads about Wars and Pvp. But hey your right though! I was being funny.... I'm Retired from pvp anyways.
    And you quote me but not Ares? Lol ok....

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  17. #13
    Senior Member |Ares|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    570
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    192
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Your calling me stupid because I tried to actively make my guild better by recruiting you , and even complimented your PvP . your the retard
    And you're* wondering why am I even going out with stupidity.

    Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

  18. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    He has a bunch of these types of threads about Wars and Pvp. But hey your right though! I was being funny.... I'm Retired from pvp anyways.
    And you quote me but not Ares? Lol ok....
    You have brain.He doesnt.Thats why.

  19. #15
    Forum Adept InsanitrisesAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    364
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    You have brain.He doesnt.Thats why.
    So now you call me brainless for asking questions I don't know the answer to . your heartless

  20. #16
    Forum Adept InsanitrisesAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    364
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    There is a term that’s used when you try to lure people away from their current respective guild/group/workplace etc... that term is known as

    “Poaching”




    Hope that screenshot helps so you’re not mistaken into thinking I’m talking about eggs when I say you were trying to poach not recruit ^.^


    An because it’s a pretty low and sneaky along with frowned upon to usually do so might also explain where some of the disgruntlement might be coming from?



    Agony Uncle Bs services are free tho don’t worry

    1 <3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    However me guild recruiting may be frowned upon I can 100% garuntee at least one member from all the top lb Guilds have tried stealing my members as well . another thing I only ally with guild masters I know , and your definition does not describe my recruiting method , frowned upon is not the same as illegal , I'm pretty sure that term compares people to wild game , I get your point but bad context XD however I feel it is still invalid because my way of recruiting is in no way unfair because I don't use bribes like most other rich masters btw , and I'm not keeping my recruiting secretive due to it being against any laws (tos) or customs . ty

  21. #17
    Forum Adept InsanitrisesAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    364
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    You have brain.He doesnt.Thats why.
    Double reply , last one was xsend I'm eyeless XD not brainless

  22. #18
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    365
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    However me guild recruiting may be frowned upon I can 100% garuntee at least one member from all the top lb Guilds have tried stealing my members as well . another thing I only ally with guild masters I know , and your definition does not describe my recruiting method , frowned upon is not the same as illegal , I'm pretty sure that term compares people to wild game , I get your point but bad context XD however I feel it is still invalid because my way of recruiting is in no way unfair because I don't use bribes like most other rich masters btw , and I'm not keeping my recruiting secretive due to it being against any laws (tos) or customs . ty

    So what youíve basically said is because other people do it, you might as well do it yourself ?

    Letís hope you donít ever come across a herd of people about to jump off a bridge eh

    Thatís also not MY definition... thatís THE definition bud..

    I did also highlight the ďto acquire in a unfair or clandestine wayĒ and not the illegal part

    An by all means letting a player know youíd be interested in having them join you is fair game... repeatedly trying to convince them to do so is what would be frowned upon and bad practice ^.^

    But hey each to their own and always interesting to see and find out about different peoples levels of standards ^.^






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  24. #19
    Senior Member |Ares|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    570
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    192
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    However me guild recruiting may be frowned upon I can 100% garuntee at least one member from all the top lb Guilds have tried stealing my members as well . another thing I only ally with guild masters I know , and your definition does not describe my recruiting method , frowned upon is not the same as illegal , I'm pretty sure that term compares people to wild game , I get your point but bad context XD however I feel it is still invalid because my way of recruiting is in no way unfair because I don't use bribes like most other rich masters btw , and I'm not keeping my recruiting secretive due to it being against any laws (tos) or customs . ty
    Problem with you recruiting the people appears when they say that they're not interested after 2-3 times and then you're coming up with "you're retarded" or "you wouldn't change anything in guild anyway". Those are the things after the "We could use some pros".
    Ciao

    Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

  25. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    So now you call me brainless for asking questions I don't know the answer to . your heartless
    By brainless i meant Ares not you lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. energy question and leader board question
    By NotYoCookiez in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2014, 08:48 PM
  2. nuris hollows quest question! an sewer quests question!
    By LwMark in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 06:41 PM
  3. Question and need help
    By Swimmingstar in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 09:33 PM
  4. 1 Question + 1 Question + 1 Question + 1 Question = 4 Questions
    By Tempest in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 05:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •