Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I have a question regarding hitboxes in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    So what you’ve basically said is because other people do it, you might as well do it yourself ?

Let’s hope you don’t ever come across a herd of people about to jump off a bridge eh

That’s also not MY definition... that’s THE definition bud..

I did also highlight the “to acquire in a unfair or clandestine way” and not the illegal part

An by all means letting a player know you’d be interested in having them join you is fair game... repeatedly trying to convince them to do so is what would be frowned upon and bad practice ^.^

But hey each to their own and always interesting to see and find out about different peoples levels of standards ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If someone can be easily convinced to join without promise of money then they probably weren't in a good guild to begin with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    If someone can be easily convinced to join without promise of money then they probably weren't in a good guild to begin with
    100%

1<3

Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

DAAMMMN insanityrises back at it again with another useless thread. Just fyi u did try to poach me from my guild and when i told you no you became very toxic. Just stop, your guild isnt that precious.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

[QUOTE=Chronox;3032175]DAAMMMN insanityrises back at it again with another useless thread. Just fyi u did try to poach me from my guild and when i told you no you became very toxic. Just stop, your guild isnt that precious.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk[/QUOTE ofc cause you insulted me and my guild , and I saw your stats you don't even meet our requirements so what are you talking about XD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to InsanitrisesAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

100%

1<3

And yes I do think since almost everyone on al has done it at some point It justifies me recruiting how I do now , otherwise I would have to work even harder to rise ranks oppossed to guilds who recruit high quality members from other guild :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

How much would you pay me to join?
    Joking ;P
    -Boa

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

[QUOTE=InsanitrisesAL;3032208]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    DAAMMMN insanityrises back at it again with another useless thread. Just fyi u did try to poach me from my guild and when i told you no you became very toxic. Just stop, your guild isnt that precious.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk[/QUOTE ofc cause you insulted me and my guild , and I saw your stats you don't even meet our requirements so what are you talking about XD
    First off, your stats are trash, you do not compare to me, you do not even have the basic skill set to be a rogue, you do not even know how to wall snipe, *how did he shoot me behind a wall* smh, nerf ebon nerf this nerf that, learn to play or nerf your attitude. I never insulted you, im not a kid who goes around with a big ego like yourself, you deliberately tried to steal me by saying ur guild is better and when i said no you became so toxic and even told your trash members to trash talk me as well, dont compare yourself to me or anyone else kid, kitty cats cant walk with lions :3 im more than qualified to join your guild but i choose not too becuz its filled with egotistical nubs, i was invited to the top guild but i declined, im more interested in the small family guild my spouse owns :*
    Have a blessed one

Last edited by Chronox; 09-15-2019 at 08:20 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thexkid View Post
    How much would you pay me to join?
    Joking ;P
    -Boa
    I wouldn't pay you cause its not right but you are op enough XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

[QUOTE=Chronox;3032224]
    First off, your stats are trash, you do not compare to me, you do not even have the basic skill set to be a rogue, you do not even know how to wall snipe, *how did he shoot me behind a wall* smh, nerf ebon nerf this nerf that, learn to play or nerf your attitude. I never insulted you, im not a kid who goes around with a big ego like yourself, you deliberately tried to steal me by saying ur guild is better and when i said no you became so toxic and even told your trash members to trash talk me as well, dont compare yourself to me or anyone else kid, kitty cats cant walk with lions :3 im more than qualified to join your guild but i choose not too becuz its filled with egotistical nubs, i was invited to the top guild but i declined, im more interested in the small family guild my spouse owns :*
    Have a blessed one

First off I'm a 10 k armor rogue , you did insult me and you are a man child . also I would have never insulted you first , go drink spoiled grog so you have more to speak out your trash hole . I've done nothing but ask a question and I already got my answer so you trying to fabricate a story and get media attention was useless , just like your PvP skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

And yes I do think since almost everyone on al has done it at some point It justifies me recruiting how I do now , otherwise I would have to work even harder to rise ranks oppossed to guilds who recruit high quality members from other guild :3

Well if it makes you feel any better I for one personally have never done any sort of underhanded or shady recruitment. I’ve made my interest in particular people known in the past whilst I was first building the guild but my philosophy is my doors are always open for when you want to join or even if you wanted to leave.

I don’t actually even go around encouraging recruitment and heck the other day I hadn’t even realised the guild had gone up in ranks until you had told me congratulations in game...

But you see you’ve just admitted it yourself if you didn’t do anything underhanded you would have to work even harder for it.. and you say that like it’s a bad thing =\

Majority of the so called pros I even have in HS were all nothing but silly nabs once upon a time and with hard work and a lot of time they’ve transformed in to some of the coolest most capable and humblest group of nabs I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting!

I can promise you without a shadow of any doubt you’d find it more satisfying and you’d feel more proud the more effort you put into it from the start rather than trying to use every shortcut just for the sake of getting on a leaderboard instead.

1<3

Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Well if it makes you feel any better I for one personally have never done any sort of underhanded or shady recruitment. I’ve made my interest in particular people known in the past whilst I was first building the guild but my philosophy is my doors are always open for when you want to join or even if you wanted to leave.

I don’t actually even go around encouraging recruitment and heck the other day I hadn’t even realised the guild had gone up in ranks until you had told me congratulations in game...

But you see you’ve just admitted it yourself if you didn’t do anything underhanded you would have to work even harder for it.. and you say that like it’s a bad thing =\

Majority of the so called pros I even have in HS were all nothing but silly nabs once upon a time and with hard work and a lot of time they’ve transformed in to some of the coolest most capable and humblest group of nabs I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting!

I can promise you without a shadow of any doubt you’d find it more satisfying and you’d feel more proud the more effort you put into it from the start rather than trying to use every shortcut just for the sake of getting on a leaderboard instead.

1<3

I never said it would be morally bad , but there are also a few things that make it harder nowadays to even have a nice account , much less find them to recruit , unfortunately PvP isn't at its best right now and 1 mil pve kills is pretty far out of reach to 99% of the people in arcane legends , most of these accounts are in the top 5 guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I never said it would be morally bad , but there are also a few things that make it harder nowadays to even have a nice account , much less find them to recruit , unfortunately PvP isn't at its best right now and 1 mil pve kills is pretty far out of reach to 99% of the people in arcane legends , most of these accounts are in the top 5 guilds
    They say the grass isn’t always greener on the other side..

But if you put the hard work in to make your “field” bloom to the best it can be.. it becomes natural find new flocks coming and visiting your green grasses

1<3

Godfather of Arlor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

[QUOTE=InsanitrisesAL;3032244]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post

First off I'm a 10 k armor rogue , you did insult me and you are a man child . also I would have never insulted you first , go drink spoiled grog so you have more to speak out your trash hole . I've done nothing but ask a question and I already got my answer so you trying to fabricate a story and get media attention was useless , just like your PvP skills
    10k armor? Thats so 3 months back, u need more armor, besides im a pvp player since 41 xD nice try but yea you do insult ppl first becuz u think your better but ima let you think what u think you know becuz obviously you dont know. Need attention on social media? Sweety dont put me in the same category as you, i dont need other ppls approval to feel valid :*

But imma let you stay mad withcho self, reply if you want too, it just proves my point that you are pathetic and egotistical i wont reply tho, just gonna read and laugh muhahaha

Last edited by Chronox; 09-15-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Alright so obviously this only applies to your basic attack because skills auto target , is it possible that says wars might be picking up mana packs when otherwise the other 2 classes would have due to warriors having a larger hitbox than the other 2 classes ?
    I think it depends on the skill i think the windmill (sorcerer) has a hitbox just as large as the hammer skill for warrior and i think the bow (rogue) is the same as lightning (sorcerer) this is just a example there are probably other skills that have the same hitbox so what i think is there are different types and sizes of hitboxes in this game

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by picklewickles View Post
    I think it depends on the skill i think the windmill (sorcerer) has a hitbox just as large as the hammer skill for warrior and i think the bow (rogue) is the same as lightning (sorcerer) this is just a example there are probably other skills that have the same hitbox so what i think is there are different types and sizes of hitboxes in this game

You talk about ranges, not hitboxes.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    You talk about ranges, not hitboxes.
    No i mean for example bow can only hit one target and so does lightning and wind skill of sorcerer can hit multiple players and so does the hammer skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by picklewickles View Post
    No i mean for example bow can only hit one target and so does lightning and wind skill of sorcerer can hit multiple players and so does the hammer skill

That's not what hitbox mean. Hitbox is an invisible-like area around your character that when penetrated it counts as hit by the source of damage. What you are trying to present is range or the skill destination hit process where depend on the skill itself and its properties it will deal/hit certain amount of targets.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Alright so obviously this only applies to your basic attack because skills auto target , is it possible that says wars might be picking up mana packs when otherwise the other 2 classes would have due to warriors having a larger hitbox than the other 2 classes ?
    Uhm not being able to grab a mana pack might be due to your ping.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Closed to prevent drama.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com