Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 164

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: TEASER FRIDAY | New Armor and Weapons at Level 76

  1. #61
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    I agree..this was supposed to be the "end all be all weapon" for a while and now not even a whole year later...its going to be useless. I spent a lot of gold on this when it first came out, they promoted as a big exclusive weapon...then had the marvel event where everyone could get...ok...I accepted my loss of gold for my weapon...but gee...making the damn thing useless and having to buy something else after expansion...it is getting disheartening to keep playing game these days. I am spending all my gold and getting nowhere it seems.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweeetcakes For This Useful Post:


  3. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Umm I feel people are exaggerating the arcane situation a bit too much...
    Ebon weapons were launched in Winter event (December) Its been 9 months. Marvel was in April, its been 5 months.

    Let me translate the issue in simple words: "Some of the players spent a lot of gold in the Elite Awakening Event to get good awakes and they want to continue using the same gear they awakened".

    On the other hand what Futumsh explained on how the procs will adjust to player/zone level is logical and makes perfect sense.

    I think the best way in between will be to keep Ebon weapons as much usable as the Level 66 arcane weapons were in level 71 expansion [Problem solves]

    PS: All previous expansions lasted around a year (they are launched in summer). All weapons were nerfed when level 71 came.
    So you knew the drill, you knew whats coming and yet you made the choices, devs didn't force anyone, but its easy to just blame things on others than making peace with your own mistakes.... sad.. isnt it?

  4. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    116
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate2049 View Post
    +1 We spent millions of gold to Acquire these Arcane Weapons as well as awaken them in the recent awakening event, and having them nerfed right after makes the awakes and gold we just spent kinda pointless does it. Especially to people who opened locks with plat and having it nerfed the next expa hurts, its not even 1 year old and this weapons longevity is already affected it is an ďArcaneĒ so it should atleast last an expansion or two to preserve its ďArcaneĒ rarity if not then should we just expect Arcane weapons being nerfed right before an expansion? Nerfing other weapons is not always the best option to promote new weapons. Just my thought on it.
    u can us that old arcane weapon in ur house like decorative item and reminisce how many milions u payed for it hahahahah

  5. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    116
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alepa View Post
    u can us that old arcane weapon in ur house like decorative item and reminisce how many milions u payed for it hahahahah
    i do that same after each season and stay in my house and cry cry cry cry for the losted milions xD

  6. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    116
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alepa View Post
    i do that same after each season and stay in my house and cry cry cry cry for the losted milions xD
    if I were sensible i should never buy arcane weapons and spend that all money in vicinity would be game richest now

  7. #66
    Forum Adept Inu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    475
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate2049 View Post
    +1 We spent millions of gold to Acquire these Arcane Weapons as well as awaken them in the recent awakening event, and having them nerfed right after makes the awakes and gold we just spent kinda pointless does it. Especially to people who opened locks with plat and having it nerfed the next expa hurts, its not even 1 year old and this weapons longevity is already affected it is an ďArcaneĒ so it should atleast last an expansion or two to preserve its ďArcaneĒ rarity if not then should we just expect Arcane weapons being nerfed right before an expansion? Nerfing other weapons is not always the best option to promote new weapons. Just my thought on it.
    Maybe, by nerfing other weapons especially Ebon weapons, and releasing the new arcane weapons and armors will make the game more balance in the new expansion and the returning of PvP?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inu For This Useful Post:


  9. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    116
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inu View Post
    Maybe, by nerfing other weapons especially Ebon weapons, and releasing the new arcane weapons and armors will make the game more balance in the new expansion and the returning of PvP?
    i think in pvp zone should be own balance and in pve zone own... never again want see useless tanks like it was before at pve and also dont want to see soooo op tanks like they are now at pvp...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to alepa For This Useful Post:


  11. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    555
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    490
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genius View Post
    Umm I feel people are exaggerating the arcane situation a bit too much...
    Ebon weapons were launched in Winter event (December) Its been 9 months. Marvel was in April, its been 5 months.

    Let me translate the issue in simple words: "Some of the players spent a lot of gold in the Elite Awakening Event to get good awakes and they want to continue using the same gear they awakened".

    On the other hand what Futumsh explained on how the procs will adjust to player/zone level is logical and makes perfect sense.

    I think the best way in between will be to keep Ebon weapons as much usable as the Level 66 arcane weapons were in level 71 expansion [Problem solves]

    PS: All previous expansions lasted around a year (they are launched in summer). All weapons were nerfed when level 71 came.
    So you knew the drill, you knew whats coming and yet you made the choices, devs didn't force anyone, but its easy to just blame things on others than making peace with your own mistakes.... sad.. isnt it?
    Ya they came out Winter Event but only the 1% could afford them. And there was a huge uproar and back lash that the weps were to expensive. Then came the Marvel Event. So if we really want to be technical here 98% of the Al Community has only been using them for 5 months now. And isn't that the point of the Awakening Event? To put Enhanced Awake on Gear to keep using for Longevity? If not what the hell is the point of that event? Futu vaguely explained, he didn't give out any % or numbers of just how much of a nerf Ebon Weps will get. And unless drop rate of New Arc Weps is like Marvel Event we will run into the issue again of only the 1% will have these New Arc Weps and the rest of the AL Community... will hopefully not be using Crippled Ebon Weps. But I do agree with this line "
    I think the best way in between will be to keep Ebon weapons as much usable as the Level 66 arcane weapons were in level 71 expansion [Problem solves]". This is all I want tbh for them to still be usable .

    IGN: Cytotoxin(71)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:


  13. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfabeast View Post
    Arcane rarity weps used to be best for up to 3 lvl caps,


    Alfabeast AL
    This is true,
    as far as i know:
    Lv.26 Rogue arcane hooks
    Lv.31 Tank arcane Maul
    Lv36. Mage arcane staff
    Lv46. Rogue dagger, mage staff, tank blade

    But since ;
    Lv.56 rogue mage tank each has 2type weapon (Immo bow dagger, staff gun, blade shield)
    Lv66. Rogue Mage tank has 2 types of nightmare arcane weapons bow dagger, staff gun, blade shield
    And lv71. Ebon Bow dagger, staff gun, blad shield

    Sts released too many arcane weapons and each level caps have arcane weapons.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessiej For This Useful Post:


  15. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    740
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    490
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    164
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessiej View Post
    This is true,
    as far as i know:
    Lv.26 Rogue arcane hooks
    Lv.31 Tank arcane Maul
    Lv36. Mage arcane staff
    It would have been better if sts stuck with the new level cap new arcane weap pattern like back in the day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:


  17. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessiej View Post
    This is true,
    as far as i know:
    Lv.26 Rogue arcane hooks
    Lv.31 Tank arcane Maul
    Lv36. Mage arcane staff
    Lv46. Rogue dagger, mage staff, tank blade

    But since ;
    Lv.56 rogue mage tank each has 2type weapon (Immo bow dagger, staff gun, blade shield)
    Lv66. Rogue Mage tank has 2 types of nightmare arcane weapons bow dagger, staff gun, blade shield
    And lv71. Ebon Bow dagger, staff gun, blad shield

    Sts released too many arcane weapons and each level caps have arcane weapons.
    And remember, in the past Sts released Mythic Weapons (razor lv.36, runic flare lv31, the halloween lv41, elondria and winter mythic weapons etc) and its powerful in its own level cap, how about right now, its very few people using Mythic weapons nowadays because too many arcane weapons.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessiej For This Useful Post:


  19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #72
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,690
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,049
    Thanked in
    1,428 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    It would have been better if sts stuck with the new level cap new arcane weap pattern like back in the day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím happy to keep the best items out of the game but itíll mean boring farming ...which not everybody likes. Or do they? Should the farming be only up to, letís say, Epic? ;-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  21. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    555
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    490
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Iím happy to keep the best items out of the game but itíll mean boring farming ...which not everybody likes. Or do they? Should the farming be only up to, letís say, Epic? ;-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well farming up to Mythic Lvl Gear with good stats and procs I think would be fine. It won't be boring farming if the past Arc Weps are still useable this Expansion Cap

    IGN: Cytotoxin(71)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  22. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    555
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    490
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Next Expansion Cap*

    IGN: Cytotoxin(71)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #75
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,690
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,049
    Thanked in
    1,428 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Well farming up to Mythic Lvl Gear with good stats and procs I think would be fine. It won't be boring farming if the past Arc Weps are still useable this Expansion Cap
    Obviously these items are still usable (overblown commentary notwithstanding) :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  25. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    555
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    490
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Obviously these items are still usable (overblown commentary notwithstanding) :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol 😂. Thank you for the confirmation. That's all I needed to know!

    IGN: Cytotoxin(71)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  26. #77
    Forum Adept Alfabeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    351
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    188
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    116
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Lol . Thank you for the confirmation. That's all I needed to know!
    Yes , good

    Alfabeast AL

  27. #78
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    didnt think future concerns were overblown commentary...

  28. #79
    Member Philofax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Nobody was in doubt, that the ebon weapons and armor was no longer usable.
    They are in game but sts stated the proc and reflect is down to not existing for mobs scaling to 76 and more like in Maus 6 or fester or new expansion.

    This is what the community is not liking I guess. All arcane weapon before are still good and useful. The ds or the dB are still used in higher lvl dungeons and the proc of a glint aegis lvl 46 sword is really nice and for most warriors a must have.

    So the only thing we want to get, is a confirmation, that the currently most wanted and expensive items, just released a year ago, is still a powerful if not the most powerful for at least another full lvl cap.

    Keep your lvl76, keep vardan valley. Keep the new stuff. If this means the permanent change of rules is making us all loose gold, and in my case, real dollars for plat to awake ebon stuff, I would be happy to stay 71 in Maus and fester with toons using ebon weapon and armor.

    Yes, a new map and a few quests would be nice but to ruin a lot of players investment just for this? Not fair.
    Is it the permanent stupid nerf for pvp stuff? Fine, think what could be done for pvp but don’t act like every problem is a nail just because your only tool is a hammer.
    --
    ign: Alinamarie / a Roguette

  29.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #80
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,690
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,049
    Thanked in
    1,428 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philofax View Post
    Nobody was in doubt, that the ebon weapons and armor was no longer usable.
    They are in game but sts stated the proc and reflect is down to not existing for mobs scaling to 76 and more like in Maus 6 or fester or new expansion.

    This is what the community is not liking I guess. All arcane weapon before are still good and useful. The ds or the dB are still used in higher lvl dungeons and the proc of a glint aegis lvl 46 sword is really nice and for most warriors a must have.

    So the only thing we want to get, is a confirmation, that the currently most wanted and expensive items, just released a year ago, is still a powerful if not the most powerful for at least another full lvl cap.

    Keep your lvl76, keep vardan valley. Keep the new stuff. If this means the permanent change of rules is making us all loose gold, and in my case, real dollars for plat to awake ebon stuff, I would be happy to stay 71 in Maus and fester with toons using ebon weapon and armor.

    Yes, a new map and a few quests would be nice but to ruin a lot of players investment just for this? Not fair.
    Is it the permanent stupid nerf for pvp stuff? Fine, think what could be done for pvp but donít act like every problem is a nail just because your only tool is a hammer.
    You got confirmation that the reflection effect will reduce by level after 71.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Teaser Friday] The Bosses of Underhul!
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 05:04 PM
  2. TEASER FRIDAY | A New Wintery Pet?
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 09:06 PM
  3. Teaser Friday | Spooky Vanity Weapons!
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 05:17 AM
  4. Teaser Friday | New Vanities!
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 10-19-2015, 05:15 AM
  5. Teaser Friday HYYYYPEE
    By Lastmind in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 06:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •