Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: TEASER FRIDAY | New Armor and Weapons at Level 76

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    I think what's being referred to as a nerf (but isn't, it doesn't affect any existing content) is that damage reflection scales down against content above the level of the thing providing the reflection. If you're using a 71 item that provides damage reflection in 71 content, it's the same as always, but as you progress to higher level content, its effectiveness is reduced. For fully effective damage reflection in 76 content, it would need to be provided by a level 76 item (or warrior ultimate from a 76 warrior).
    so thats why immo bow, dragstaff proc etc. is not as effective as before because of lvl of the player or lvl of the mob/boss? Then it will happen again with ebon weap and armor? If i want better proc effectiveness like drag staff i will stay to lvl that dragstaff lvl have? Or if im lvl 76 im using ebon then im going to lvl tha mob lvl is lvl 60 down it will effect same or it will reduce because of my lvl?

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    so thats why immo bow, dragstaff proc etc. is not as effective as before because of lvl of the player or lvl of the mob/boss? Then it will happen again with ebon weap and armor? If i want better proc effectiveness like drag staff i will stay to lvl that dragstaff lvl have? Or if im lvl 76 im using ebon then im going to lvl tha mob lvl is lvl 60 down it will effect same or it will reduce because of my lvl?
    It doesn't matter what level you are, just what level of of content you're in, vs level of the source of the reflection (71 for ebon weapons). If you're 76 in 71 (or lower) content, damage reflection from 71 weapons is fully effective.

Also, 76 content is not high enough to make them completely ineffective.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 09-16-2019 at 02:29 PM.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It doesn't matter what level you are, just what level of of content you're in, vs level of the source of the reflection (71 for ebon weapons). If you're 76 in 71 (or lower) content, damage reflection from 71 weapons is fully effective.

Ok thanks i understand, its ok for me to lvl up even im using low lvl items, the proc depend on lvl of the mob/boss/map only only when if you want to go to higher map it will reduse the effectiveness of the proc, now our main problem now is the awake that we spent on our items (ebon) because of the comming of the new arcane weap, helm and armor.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Just to be fair being a dev is not so easy, like a president you need to act fair and wise thanks for the sake of the game/players.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angeloiloveyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Ok that makes sense , but how much % is for ebon Procs/reflection on level 76 map for example ? On bonus of weapon there is nothing about level difference affection or what ever that is ... That's the reason everyone is mad and disappointed cause it's kinda wrong timing sinse there was an awakening event and many people spended platinum/gold and real money of course to awake and buy ebon items , for example : ebon daggers lower ones was 24m gold on auction and rate of elite awakes needed for good awakes was around 60-100 ( elite ones ) that means around 350-500 platinum or 6m gold . Now count that for ebon weapons + ebon helmets/armors ( stats or gl awakes ) .
    Yep that's around 60-70m . That's a lot of farm/money , and that's a reason to be angry & disappointed . All we want ? To leave those items how they are and try to make the new items with better stats so we can level up and buy them otherwise there is no sense for the new level cup .
    Cause the prices as you can see dropped dramatically , ebon daggers from 24m droped to 13-15m after this " announcement" .
    Just think about it before you act guys cause that's serious .
    Thanks for your time !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyHawkGr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Me too i spend much awake gem/ elite for the ebon set, but i see the point of the dev action, thanks for the info.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

rip al....too fast intro of new arc lvl 76 gear...the arc arm n helm is super new lol...let say,we buy the new arc gear lvl 76..then in few month,there is other new lvl 81 arc gear...so,arc bcome like mythic rarity..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to profmsb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

]I'm spend so much this year,I spent a lot of time and gold this year, for armor and awake, if that's how it works, I will do as I did in 2014, I will simply stop playing. We respect the rules of the game, after spending so much within a game the minimum we expect is a little respect in return for the players as well. These arcane weapons really cost a lot, the least to do would be to make them work well for just an expansion (and think nerf from level 77 to 81) a lot of people spent a lot here, I would like you to realize that too. but well, if it will be so, that is, a sudden nerf after having spent so much, then ... my dear friend, I will have to say goodbye to all my fellow gamblers again ... maybe we'll see each other one day. again. my time is precious, and respect for who I spend that time for is more precious. if I don't feel paid in return or minimally conscious, I'd rather say goodbye. This will be the time when I stop playing for good.
    <font color=#FFFF00>Canal Fun4play Youtube</font>

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramon78 For This Useful Post:

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    rip al....too fast intro of new arc lvl 76 gear...the arc arm n helm is super new lol...let say,we buy the new arc gear lvl 76..then in few month,there is other new lvl 81 arc gear...so,arc bcome like mythic rarity..
    Not sure what you're basing this on - we haven't said anything about when 76 arcanes would be coming, and 81 certainly isn't soon.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #130
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ramon78 View Post
    ]I'm spend so much this year,I spent a lot of time and gold this year, for armor and awake, if that's how it works, I will do as I did in 2014, I will simply stop playing. We respect the rules of the game, after spending so much within a game the minimum we expect is a little respect in return for the players as well. These arcane weapons really cost a lot, the least to do would be to make them work well for just an expansion (and think nerf from level 77 to 81) a lot of people spent a lot here, I would like you to realize that too. but well, if it will be so, that is, a sudden nerf after having spent so much, then ... my dear friend, I will have to say goodbye to all my fellow gamblers again ... maybe we'll see each other one day. again. my time is precious, and respect for who I spend that time for is more precious. if I don't feel paid in return or minimally conscious, I'd rather say goodbye. This will be the time when I stop playing for good.
    I really don't understand the thought process here. Of course 71 arcanes will work just fine in the new expansion, but you can't expect them to be *better* against 76 content than they were against 71, which is what not having the damage reflection scale down would do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

I really don't understand the thought process here. Of course 71 arcanes will work just fine in the new expansion, but you can't expect them to be *better* against 76 content than they were against 71, which is what not having the damage reflection scale down would do.
    Why have wait so long for special awake event then? last year was in middle of July and new arcane weapon have come during winter event, people had time to enjoy their powerful awakes, now you announced new arcane weapons and armor right after that awake event, of course people are mad.

i have been months to save on those elite awaking gems thinking it would come back around same date as last year to get top awake on my gears, the fact that i will lose effectiveness on them and almost be force to buy so fast new arcane weapon and armor to stay op doesn't give me a lot of motivation to play, it is very discouraging, that is why i proposed that at least we can transfer those awakes onto the new weapon and armor, and no don't tell me you will make another awake event after new arcane weapon and armor are out, i dont have anymore extra millions gold or plat to spend on them atm,

thank you

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

They will work "just fine" a weapon that I paid top dollar for when it came out, millions to awake....I am not feeling the confidence that I am not going to have to have to buy a 76 weapon (at top price and awake for millions) when mine is less than a year old. As a LB runner and farmer my gear is very important to me. I dont want to have to stay out of maps where my weapon is gonna be completely inneffective :/

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweeetcakes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Also, you certainly can't expect them to be *any less* effective against the current content, such as Mausoleum 6!

I still have faith in you guys.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teahc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teahc View Post
    Also, you certainly can't expect them to be *any less* effective against the current content, such as Mausoleum 6!

I still have faith in you guys.
    This includes playing Mausoleum 6 at level 76 without any reduction in the ebon weapon/armor proc/dmg.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Teahc For This Useful Post:

24.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #135
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,167 Posts

The Level 76 "Mythic" and "Arcane" rarity weapons (and armor) will not be released until some time after the Level 76 Expansion goes live (haven't determined exactly when yet).
    There will be some powerful Level 76 "Mythic" items to grind immediately when this new expansion releases, and they will have trade-offs when compared to 71's.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Level 76 "Mythic" and "Arcane" rarity weapons (and armor) will not be released until some time after the Level 76 Expansion goes live (haven't determined exactly when yet).
    There will be some powerful Level 76 "Mythic" items to grind immediately when this new expansion releases, and they will have trade-offs when compared to 71's.
    h i

what do u prefer?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hi.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	181613

or

Name:	hii.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	181614

27.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    h i

what do u prefer?

Name:	hi.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	181613

or

Name:	hii.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	181614
    Arcane Melon, please.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

So this is the great news for us who spend awake so much, just like exchange gear while driving,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Arcane Melon, please.
    hi

Name:	arcane melon for cinco.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	143.2 KB 
ID:	181615

enjoy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Well guys, i'll be honest, after what i know what's coming ... i spent over 300 million on everything, and in the very near future it won't do anything, so honestly i don't feel excited, i don't wanna see the same thing happen again, when expansion comes after 71/76. This is my sincere feeling, I understand this is a job for you and "you need to make a profit" this is normal and acceptable in any job, and I fully understand this point. but we who are on the other side, we want to have fun, and this news about the "loss of power" or "nerf", (honestly I don't know what to call it) well, this news demotivated me a lot, and only my sincere feelings . I can't lie and say I liked it, that wouldn't be honest on my part.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
    <font color=#FFFF00>Canal Fun4play Youtube</font>