Quote Originally Posted by Philofax View Post
Nobody was in doubt, that the ebon weapons and armor was no longer usable.
They are in game but sts stated the proc and reflect is down to not existing for mobs scaling to 76 and more like in Maus 6 or fester or new expansion.

This is what the community is not liking I guess. All arcane weapon before are still good and useful. The ds or the dB are still used in higher lvl dungeons and the proc of a glint aegis lvl 46 sword is really nice and for most warriors a must have.

So the only thing we want to get, is a confirmation, that the currently most wanted and expensive items, just released a year ago, is still a powerful if not the most powerful for at least another full lvl cap.

Keep your lvl76, keep vardan valley. Keep the new stuff. If this means the permanent change of rules is making us all loose gold, and in my case, real dollars for plat to awake ebon stuff, I would be happy to stay 71 in Maus and fester with toons using ebon weapon and armor.

Yes, a new map and a few quests would be nice but to ruin a lot of players investment just for this? Not fair.
Is it the permanent stupid nerf for pvp stuff? Fine, think what could be done for pvp but don’t act like every problem is a nail just because your only tool is a hammer.
You got confirmation that the reflection effect will reduce by level after 71.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk