Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: TEASER FRIDAY | New Armor and Weapons at Level 76

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You got confirmation that the reflection effect will reduce by level after 71.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your right we did but it was after the Awakening Event happend not before. Futu brought it up 9/11/2019 in a Bug/Issue thread, unless it was said way before that date and I missed it. On top of that no % or numbers were given to just how much of a nerf each Ebon Wep will be taken, after each Lvl past 71. Someone who has sat through every Ebon Aegis Hot Fix...IK how bad a nerf could be with these Weps. It has cost me a ton of Plat/Gold. So yes Cinco people were concerned and I don't think these comments of concern were overblown by any means. But hey it's a forum everyone is entitled to their opinion .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I’m happy to keep the best items out of the game but it’ll mean boring farming ...which not everybody likes. Or do they? Should the farming be only up to, let’s say, Epic? ;-)

Everyone liked farming elite nordr for the maul and uller back at 31-36 cap. And they still do to this day.

I think you guys should have stuck with that pattern, level 26 cap arcane hooks, level 31 cap arcane maul, level 36 cap arcane staff.

While in-between of each level cap releasing new mythic weapons for all class’s like at level 31 cap (runic flare, pavise, etc) and also level 36 cap(bonesaw, mythic hooks, etc) so it gives everyone a chance to challenge the superior class with the new arcane weapon.

That’s why arcane legends was a bit more fun back in the day. Levels 1-46 were the best times, for farming, pvp, twinks, guilds. Just my opinion though.

I mean it wouldn’t hurt to make a second server starting from scratch. Make the level cap 31 again while having all these mythic/arcane items in “locked grand crate of the watch”.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Your right we did but it was after the Awakening Event happend not before. Futu brought it up 9/11/2019 in a Bug/Issue thread, unless it was said way before that date and I missed it. On top of that no % or numbers were given to just how much of a nerf each Ebon Wep will be taken, after each Lvl past 71. Someone who has sat through every Ebon Aegis Hot Fix...IK how bad a nerf could be with these Weps. It has cost me a ton of Plat/Gold. So yes Cinco people were concerned and I don't think these comments of concern were overblown by any means. But hey it's a forum everyone is entitled to their opinion .
    To be clear: the awakens you mention are not affected in any way by the reduction of damage reflection by level after 71.

We are indeed entitled to our opinions here ;-)

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

To be clear: the awakens you mention are not affected in any way by the reduction of damage reflection by level after 71.

We are indeed entitled to our opinions here ;-)

Ya IK that. I guess my point was I don't think many would have Awakened these Ebon Weps with the possible fear of them not being good or useless the Next Expansion Cap.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Ya IK that. I guess my point was I don't think many would have Awakened these Ebon Weps with the possible fear of them not being good or useless the Next Expansion Cap.
    Fortunately (as previous posts about Arcane items clearly indicate) none of these will be “useless.”

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I play arcane legends for almost 6 years now and have never once complained - but this time I'm VERY unhappy.

Ebon weapon/armor proc shouldn't be affected/reduced whatsoever for all of the current maps including mausoleum 6 and no matter if we level up to 76!

This is a disrespectful decision and a spit on the face to all of us who have invested so much gold/money to obtain the ebon sets, and the least you could do is allow us to us them normally and untouched on ALL of the pre-expansion maps (this includes mausoleum 6)!

I really do hope STS will understand the concern otherwise I have a strong feeling that this move might cost you many loyal players/customers

Kind regards

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teahc For This Useful Post:

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teahc View Post
    I play arcane legends for almost 6 years now and have never once complained - but this time I'm VERY unhappy.

Ebon weapon/armor proc shouldn't be affected/reduced whatsoever for all of the current maps including mausoleum 6 and no matter if we level up to 76!

This is a disrespectful decision and a spit on the face to all of us who have invested so much gold/money to obtain the ebon sets, and the least you could do is allow us to us them normally and untouched on ALL of the pre-expansion maps (this includes mausoleum 6)!

I really do hope STS will understand the concern otherwise I have a strong feeling that this move might cost you many loyal players/customers

Kind regards
    No disrespect - but this is what I mean by overblown. These weapons are still awesome (I’ve been testing with them the whole time I’ve been developing the new expansion); even after the reflection reduction over many levels.

| | | |

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

No disrespect - but this is what I mean by overblown. These weapons are still awesome (I’ve been testing with them the whole time I’ve been developing the new expansion); even after the reflection reduction over many levels.

Hi Cinco,

This is not overblown at all. We have invested a lot of money and time to obtain them and awaken them, it was recent, and it doesn't make any sense that Ebon weapon/armor proc/dmg will be any less effective on ALL of the current maps after expansion (including mausoleum 6!). Also leveling up shouldn't affect their proc/dmg on the current maps.

That being said, I do understand about nerfing them a bit for the new maps and also perhaps on pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

- This includes Ebon Armor proc/dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

I’m happy to keep the best items out of the game but it’ll mean boring farming ...which not everybody likes. Or do they? Should the farming be only up to, let’s say, Epic? ;-)
    If you’re saying they will be farmable, then yay,
    if they’re in a crate.... less yay
    X’P
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

it doesn't make any sense that Ebon weapon/armor proc/dmg will be any less effective on ALL of the current maps after expansion (including mausoleum 6!). Also leveling up shouldn't affect their proc/dmg on the current maps.

That being said, I do understand about nerfing them a bit for the new maps and also perhaps on pvp.
    Futumsh clearly said the reflect nerf wont be affected on all maps, only in the maps that are higher than level 71 (which means new maps and maus 6 because it scales with player level and if u pvp with level 71+ players)

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

This is not overblown at all.
    “...spit on the face to all of us” is way overblown, my most respected friend. Way overblown :-)

Glad you agree the reflection does indeed need nerfing.

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

If it’s overblown or a spit .. most likely lies in the eye of the beholder.

I can agree the reaction might be harsh .. but also agree it feels a bit .. sour. Worked months for gold, spent plat and gold to awakenings and all gone in a few minutes when devs told .. we will nerf, love with it.

And yes, they are useful .. like a Swiss Army knife at war. Better then nothing but most likely to open wine bottles for the French.
    --
    ign: Alinamarie / a Roguette

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I'm thinking seriously about keeping my character lv 66 for ever, so that my weapon can remain 100% effective and useful 😅 Anyways except that ebon weapons -issue , I'm really happy with the expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sweeetcakes View Post
    I agree..this was supposed to be the "end all be all weapon" for a while and now not even a whole year later...its going to be useless. I spent a lot of gold on this when it first came out, they promoted as a big exclusive weapon...then had the marvel event where everyone could get...ok...I accepted my loss of gold for my weapon...but gee...making the damn thing useless and having to buy something else after expansion...it is getting disheartening to keep playing game these days. I am spending all my gold and getting nowhere it seems.
    I agree

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drannak View Post
    I'm thinking seriously about keeping my character lv 66 for ever, so that my weapon can remain 100% effective and useful 😅 Anyways except that ebon weapons -issue , I'm really happy with the expansion.
    lv71** (mistake)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfabeast View Post
    Looking forward to exploring new content
    The effort and hard work is appreciated, its looking great...
    Just really hoping for a farming/earned complexed puzzle or step by step rewarding experience, for example, mausoleum, had deep complex hard earned but well rewarding satisfaction to each accomplishment, and until this day is the most farmed and strategic zone imo
    And food for thought, adding a new dungeon as part of the new city map like kraggs tombs or Travers Outposts watchers tombs that would be a great arlor tradition to keep alive
    Ty remi

Alfabeast AL
    Up with Alfa 100%.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
    <font color=#FFFF00>Canal Fun4play Youtube</font>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nate2049 View Post
    +1 We spent millions of gold to Acquire these Arcane Weapons as well as awaken them in the recent awakening event, and having them nerfed right after makes the awakes and gold we just spent kinda pointless does it. Especially to people who opened locks with plat and having it nerfed the next expa hurts, its not even 1 year old and this weapons longevity is already affected it is an “Arcane” so it should atleast last an expansion or two to preserve its “Arcane” rarity if not then should we just expect Arcane weapons being nerfed right before an expansion? Nerfing other weapons is not always the best option to promote new weapons. Just my thought on it.
    Up to you bro, it's not fair...

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
    <font color=#FFFF00>Canal Fun4play Youtube</font>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Pvp has been inactive since 2016 mate, nerfing ebon wont do much to revive it... you must be blind if you think nothing must be changed with the new arcane gear. It’s quite obvious they rushed through the designs again... especially if the “legendary” gear looks better than the ARCANE gear.

Basically this years summary so far...

Sorry if I offended anyone, but man... sts can do so MUCH!!!better than that, the mob designs are great, the arcane weapon looks unique but could use some type of effects.

The arcane armor could be a lot bulkier: with a smoother touch and an aesthetic appeal, with some type of glow or something. The legendary gear looks cool, if it’s not to late, I recommend The Team(STS) go back to the design board and come up with some medieval type of look of the arcane armor but this just looks like a festerfang Recolor... thanks for the previews though. Helps a lot of what we can expect.
    The pictures in forum isnt high quality. Don't worry, they will look much better in-game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    The pictures in forum isnt high quality. Don't worry, they will look much better in-game.
    I hope so.