Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: TEASER FRIDAY | New Armor and Weapons at Level 76

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    I hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea don’t stress. This is a common problem with sneak peak. It happens all the time with the low resolution in forum pictures. Look back to previous sneak peaks and compare with items in game and u will see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Is it really necessary to lower the reflex proc? We honestly invest a lot of time and money to have an item that is really good.
    We can explore other aspects, improve the proc of spirit weapons or lower the amount of xp a bit. After all they are doing a good job

thanks all for watch this post.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to conat For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

spirit proc pull with stun thats great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Obviously these items are still usable (overblown commentary notwithstanding) :-)

Usable is subjective..it can be usable as a furniture..usable in old map..
    What we want is it always relevant to the new expansion..im happy if it last until next lvl81 expansion (if there any).

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

You got confirmation that the reflection effect will reduce by level after 71.

Then the awaken event is daylight scam. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Just wanted to ask hope it gets confirmed by a dev is it ok if we help by the suggestion? If yes then can u tell us what app do u use? Is it Blender or C4D would gladly help just like I did in the past

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfabeast View Post
    Arcane rarity weps used to be best for up to 3 lvl caps, lets face it devs designed the ebons to do what they actually say in its description, so many players can actually use strategy, and many do, but so many crag because they can't just go in PvP press buttons , so the answer from sts is nerf all ebons at 76?
    And this will have many with sour tastes in their mouths, who rightfully feel like they have been scammed by sts, because of the amount of money spent, or hours of gold farming to afford to pay 30-80 mil on a wep thats useless 2 months later, same as ebon armor, nerfed as soon as sts felt they made enough money, less than 30 days, rip , this is how you lose what is left of the game population

Alfabeast AL
    Hey, can you share me the link where they announce the Ebons are going to be nerf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    I hope the price of old arc armor and weapon drop
    Xd

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inu View Post
    Hey, can you share me the link where they announce the Ebons are going to be nerf?
    Here you go.

All started on Sept. 11, when someone mentioned, that the ebon proc is "broken" after update.

Devs looked into it and stated, they found the problem and fixed it. Problem was the proc doesnt work when mob scales to lvl 71+.

Ebereasider took 1 and 1 together and asked if this means the proc will be gone with expansion and players reach lvl71+ and maps/mobs are scaled higher. (in my opinion a very clever assumption)

A few hours later we got confirmation from Futumsh, that the scale down of reflect from ebon is completly ineffective.

The (not so funny) fact, that a week before, the awakening extravaganza happend and everyone was reawakening their ebon (and other item) for millions and millions of gold, even buying plat to gather elite awakening gems and noone said a word, that the ARCANE items will be crippled to legendary gear when expansion is live (and u level your toon).

The gold worth of an item is made by the community of player. STS does not set any price for items in auction.
    But .. the price set by community is based on the rarity and usefulness of an item. in this case, the players could have been sure, the arcane rarity and the proc thing is a permanent part of the item.

Example needed?
    If a specific attribute is important enough to be mentioned, the validity has (should) be declared. like the undying mail of thingie with the undying orb. it is clearly stated, when and how the thing works. which level is supported, what to know about this extremely rare item before buying, using it.

wanna buy some ebon daggers? go to auction, this morning the price was down to 15m. if there is a slight chance that the devs take the aspects of "what the players want" into consideration instead of "lets push out arcane armor like candy on a parade", i'll happily buy those daggers. but not for more than 1m if they are swiss army knives in a month or two.

<drops the egg>
    --
    ign: Alinamarie / a Roguette

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philofax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Philofax View Post
    Here you go.

All started on Sept. 11, when someone mentioned, that the ebon proc is "broken" after update.

Devs looked into it and stated, they found the problem and fixed it. Problem was the proc doesnt work when mob scales to lvl 71+.

Ebereasider took 1 and 1 together and asked if this means the proc will be gone with expansion and players reach lvl71+ and maps/mobs are scaled higher. (in my opinion a very clever assumption)

A few hours later we got confirmation from Futumsh, that the scale down of reflect from ebon is completly ineffective.

The (not so funny) fact, that a week before, the awakening extravaganza happend and everyone was reawakening their ebon (and other item) for millions and millions of gold, even buying plat to gather elite awakening gems and noone said a word, that the ARCANE items will be crippled to legendary gear when expansion is live (and u level your toon).

The gold worth of an item is made by the community of player. STS does not set any price for items in auction.
    But .. the price set by community is based on the rarity and usefulness of an item. in this case, the players could have been sure, the arcane rarity and the proc thing is a permanent part of the item.

Example needed?
    If a specific attribute is important enough to be mentioned, the validity has (should) be declared. like the undying mail of thingie with the undying orb. it is clearly stated, when and how the thing works. which level is supported, what to know about this extremely rare item before buying, using it.

wanna buy some ebon daggers? go to auction, this morning the price was down to 15m. if there is a slight chance that the devs take the aspects of "what the players want" into consideration instead of "lets push out arcane armor like candy on a parade", i'll happily buy those daggers. but not for more than 1m if they are swiss army knives in a month or two.

<drops the egg>
    I see. Now I understand. Thanks for the info.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I feel bad for people who wasting millions of gold to awaken the Ebon that wont last for like 2 or 3 months

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

rip ebon awake, T_T, welcome to new arc 76, hope ebon set has a bonus stat like tainted when 3/3 all together

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    rip ebon awake, T_T, welcome to new arc 76, hope ebon set has a bonus stat like tainted when 3/3 all together
    The ebon set doesn't have any buffs when u equip weap + helm + armor.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...or-skill/page2

Alfabeast AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If you (sts) will push new arcanes this way as you mentioned above you will write the last dot to story of this game and i hope everybody will realize that awak event was huge scam and will quit with this game.

After that you will get what deserve because this is not normal behaviour to your customers.

Im not sure if you do not testing new items (and u didnt know how op ebon proc is) or whole this was one big plan (scam).

Btw: do not forget nerf also ebon armor before u release new one....

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jakubson For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

First Mr Cinco says "there will be no awakening event anytime soon or in the near future, but we will think about it" Making people spend millions because apparently awaken event was not coming soon. Then 2 weeks later we get an awakening event. And not to talk about the fact that some people got ridiculous awakenings that others can never match up to, its actually bordering onto a heinous crime. Literally this game is a becomming broken. Unless you're prepared to spend stupid amounts of money or buy gold like most of the people do. This game is pointless. WAKE UP PLEASE. Now you want to interfere with ebon weapons because you could not have the vision to realise the ramifications of your actions when releasing Ebons and Ebon armors. I for one am VERY annoyed at this situation and at STS. This is not how a game should work. A lot of us are legit paying customers, only to conintually get ripped off by the powers that be. THanks a lot. GG guys.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

sts stated the proc and reflect is down to not existing for mobs scaling to 76
    You got confirmation that the reflection effect will reduce by level after 71.

Are you suggesting that the reflect proc won't be 0% against lvl76 mobs?

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

I think what's being referred to as a nerf (but isn't, it doesn't affect any existing content) is that damage reflection scales down against content above the level of the thing providing the reflection. If you're using a 71 item that provides damage reflection in 71 content, it's the same as always, but as you progress to higher level content, its effectiveness is reduced. For fully effective damage reflection in 76 content, it would need to be provided by a level 76 item (or warrior ultimate from a 76 warrior).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The main issue here that is being completely avoided is that Ebon weapon AND armor proc/dmg will be affected in Mausoleum 6 - since the map scales!

The ONLY way STS can do justice and make things somewhat right for us players/customers who spent so much time/money is to at least keep the Ebon procs/dmg as effective and untouched for Mausoleum 6 as well (for both ebon weapon and armor), while applying the reduction for all of the newer map zones.

Mausoleum 6 is a major map for us farmers so this is the least you can do. Also leveling up to 76 shouldn't affect the usage in this map as this would only cause further trouble for us and will result in players not wanting to level up.

I really do hope that STS will hear our valid complaints and reconsider this.

Kind regards

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teahc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    I think what's being referred to as a nerf (but isn't, it doesn't affect any existing content) is that damage reflection scales down against content above the level of the thing providing the reflection. If you're using a 71 item that provides damage reflection in 71 content, it's the same as always, but as you progress to higher level content, its effectiveness is reduced. For fully effective damage reflection in 76 content, it would need to be provided by a level 76 item (or warrior ultimate from a 76 warrior).
    So this mean that the more we will level up to 76, the more we will feel weak and ineffective into the new content and in map like mauso 6, and then when we will reach 76 we will want the new arcane weapon without the possibilities to get the special awake we have paid many millions for...

this is why i will again strongly suggest that:

1- you keep some effectiveness into the proc

and/or

2- that you provide us a way to transfer our arcane level 71 weapon and armor awakes onto the new one when we will get them

thank you

PS: This could look like this in our satchel

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GCHT.png 
Views:	114 
Size:	519.1 KB 
ID:	181596

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post: