Hello,

Please excuse my bad english. I'll try and expose my point of view on the game, especially after reading this post.
All of these features are great and really exceed, in my opinion, what one can expect from a pocket MMO. As far as I'm concerned I have been disappointed at first by the lack of a trade system and of guilds. It seems like a basic trade system will be available soon, and the guilds are in the roadmap. The update rate is great, so I must bow before you guys and clap my hands in applause. Keep on the good work.
But... I can't help but think that your business model is a bit faulty, because I am afraid that you lost many potential players by not releasing these features since day 0. The first look at the game makes an impression of a lack of depth: no private chat, no guilds, no trade... Of course those like me who reached level 25 and keep faithful will enjoy each new feature, but many will not wait till the next update and, since the game is free, will uninstall after a few hours.
Anyway, we are a legion of very motivated people, wainting eagerly for each update. Consolidating the community (as you wrote in your roadmap) is essential because once the highest level is achieved, the things that will motivate players are, I think:
- meet friends on a regular basis (private chat, guilds)
- rise levels (please continue to increase the max level)
- drop random items (the classical color system is perfect), especially very (very) rare items, maybe on some bosses
I hope you will find some of my ideas useful and I just can't wait to log in tonight and maybe discover that something new happened in the realms of Pocket Legends.