Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupidest thing you have done in PL, just because you did not know any better?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I sold half of my wf pinks in 2010 for 200 coins each to someguy. (i had 8 of them half were lvl 30 and half were lvl 10) thankfully i forgot how to log on the my lvl 10 so i did not sell those.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

The first time I PvPed and saw thelonearcher, was my first PvP opponent ever. I thought rushing was the way to play as soon as you come in.. surely as I did, boom! First death and bad reputation with the all mighty lone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    The first time I PvPed and saw thelonearcher, was my first PvP opponent ever. I thought rushing was the way to play as soon as you come in.. surely as I did, boom! First death and bad reputation with the all mighty lone
    When I first tried PvP when 50 was the level cap, Lone was the first person I saw and I did the same. Except I ended up with like 14 deaths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elrond View Post
    Just a thread for fun, I will start it off.

Shortly after I had started playing, I got a pink Vyxnaar helm of some kind, I don't remember which one. I was not of a high enough level yet to use it. I had not explored and found the CS yet, and I just needed space and liquidated it. Oooooops!
    :O lol must have been shocked.
    COOLNESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaganite View Post
    Stupidest thing I ever did was barging in to the room towards Emma, thinking I was a badazz and trying to take her out all by myself.

Headstoned. Game over.
    LOL
    COOLNESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Ummm... Stupidest thing I have ever done was buy a L30 banjo in cs for 6k and resell it for about 1/5th it's worth at the time. (my main was 31 at the time)
    I had a gigantic target on my back for scammers xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxman2012 View Post
    You would be amazed at how fast you can pick up 300k.
    You are correct. I would be very surprised to see how fast you gained 300k xD
    I didnt get my first 300k till about 2-3 months after joining, if not longer.
    Last edited by Nick41324; 12-22-2011 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hmmm...where do i start?? I would say when shadow caves came out i got shadow armor, wand, and doll. Well i thought cosmo set was cool at the time so i traded for it. At this time i had never made over 200k so keeping the shadow stuff for a month or two could have got me 1mil;^/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This thread got a better response than I expected. I don't know what else I liquidated that may have been good, I was just keeping space open so I could get more stuff. I also bought stuff for outrageous amounts of gold to stash for later levels, and when I got there, they were useless junk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nick41324:520536
    Ummm... Stupidest thing I have ever done was buy a L30 banjo in cs for 6k and resell it for about 1/5th it's worth at the time. (my main was 31 at the time)
    I had a gigantic target on my back for scammers xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxman2012 View Post
    You would be amazed at how fast you can pick up 300k.
    You are correct. I would be very surprised to see how fast you gained 300k xD
    I didnt get my first 300k till about 2-3 months after joining, if not longer.
    Actually 2 months after I joined, I got to lvl 55 with already an full enchanted set in my possesion so it is possible to get an good amount of money in 2 months.
    Voltaire
    Barbarous
    Highness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Saved up for weeks to get my strongman mace. Finally got the 3.5mil, bought it, and 2 days later it was 900k in cs o.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

It took me about 4 weeks to get 300K. If you play for 4 hours, you will get about 50-100 pieces of equipment from drops. If you sell all pieces of equipment, that can net you anywhere from 1K to 5K per day (for lower levels).

As time passes, and you level up, the drops are as frequent, if not more frequent. However, the cost for selling such equipment changes so that you can get 10K to 25K per day.

Now, when you get to Fang, if you do five dungeons, you'll get about 50 pieces of equipment. And the five dungeons takes about an hour.

So, what I will say is that the more quickly you level, the more money you will make.

I've been playing Pocket Legends for less than 2 months. I joined early November. I'm now a level-65 character, and give all my money away. But, if I had to guestimate, with money and pinks I gave away, I would say I must have made about 1-2 million. Again, I have no money now, but that would be my best guess.

Thanks,
    Bronxman2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

When I first started out...I didn't know where to get more potions. I made it through Forest Haven alright, but when I hit Dark Forest I was a super conservative little mage! Eventually, when I was feeling like a completionist, I talking to every NPC at the time and low-and-behold I found Ellie as well as the potions you could buy through the menu, which I used so often when it was offered (I didn't plan ahead for long runs ).

Proud Member of Eclipse
    PL: Rocshana[main, lvl 75]
    AL: Roc [warrior] with my trusty puppy Crescent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Shortly after I have started playing PL it was eastern and I got many many bunny ears. I was still such a noob and needed the space and I liquidated almost all of them. Urrghh!

DL: Mia - lvl 31 | SL: Mia - lvl 48 - commando | Darling - lvl 51 - operative
    PL: Miafee - lvl 71 enchantress | Perimia - lvl 53 - enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

When I fist started Playing the level cap was 50. I remeber when I went to turn in a quest some guy offered me some ”cool” looking items. It was a Nature rod and some other BS stuff. Well At that time I had 20k total. I blew off 18k buying some crap not even worth 5k.

Another thing was when Nuri came out. I bought custom set at 1.3mill. (not knowing CS prices would drop and stuff) Later that same exact day, Saw the prices go down to 500k. Quickly sold for 400k. Lost 900k that day.

Tried buying a account from someone like 3weeks into PL... well you know the rest