Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Its a big day today :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Easy to hate when you don't hear both sides , I talked to someone from the guild and asked them to join mine , they literally said (OK let me get a friend ) all set joined party and we found out it was misunderstanding ;-;
    It's clear you don't really know me, I wouldnt reply here, particularly if it involves drama, unless needed and sure of what I read. I just needed to ask guildies just once to receive at least 10 confirms in 1 minute of your recently actions. And I' ll not even talk about the manners you got in ctf(yea,they tell me what happens) so please if you need to act rude, fake friendly or whatever...don't do it on the backs and meanwhile be nice with me on pm, I would appreciate you way more if you act same way with me too.

Anyway I don't hate anyone, those are stupids stuff to waste time on,good luck.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

GG guys to you ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    It's clear you don't really know me, I wouldnt reply here, particularly if it involves drama, unless needed and sure of what I read. I just needed to ask guildies just once to receive at least 10 confirms in 1 minute of your recently actions. And I' ll not even talk about the manners you got in ctf(yea,they tell me what happens) so please if you need to act rude, fake friendly or whatever...don't do it on the backs and meanwhile be nice with me on pm, I would appreciate you way more if you act same way with me too.

Anyway I don't hate anyone, those are stupids stuff to waste time on,good luck.
    Frankly I don't see where I talked about anyone behind their back , yea dude I may have killed your guild mates in the PvP zone and I wasn't being rude was just pointing out that that screenshot only showed messages after all set joined the party
    Last edited by InsanitrisesAL; 09-21-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    And I feel bad for everyone who commented for being even more so useless save for a few smart minded individuals with opinions that other smart minded individuals enjoy reading about ,the rest of you are quite unbearable and this post was useless when I found out nightfortress wasnt active . your negative comments however are always useless wherever you put them so I guess your as crappy as this post became thanks for ruining the Al community and toxifying the forums
    Maybe if you’re interested in reducing “forum toxicity” -
    eliminate calling ppl “useless”, “unbearable”, “crappy”, “ruining the community”, & “toxifying”,
    as if that isn’t also “toxifying” the community.

Even if someone’s response is $#£€!, you justify it by responding back the same,
    Not that I care but, just sayin some posts evoke a predictable reaction (like brags), you know? Some of us think the lb and aps are a joke at this point lol.

This is my community service as required by my last ban lmao
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Maybe if you’re interested in reducing “forum toxicity” -
    eliminate calling ppl “useless”, “unbearable”, “crappy”, “ruining the community”, & “toxifying”,
    as if that isn’t also “toxifying” the community.

Even if someone’s response is $#£€!, you justify it by responding back the same,
    Not that I care but, just sayin some posts evoke a predictable reaction (like brags), you know? Some of us think the lb and aps are a joke at this point lol.

This is my community service as required by my last ban lmao
    And some of us have an entire guild to not disappoint every refresh , and the only reason that that is a popular opinion is because the rules changed. yeah I just can't stand some people I'll try and compose myself better Maybe they will bother some other nice player ^-^

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

This thread is about done, I think. Thanks guys.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: