Thread: A few questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default A few questions

Hello there dear AL players!

I am thinking of jumping back into the game. I decided to leave at the lvl 60ish cap, when the expansion released to lvl 66 or something like that. I have a lvl 62 mage with some arcane and mythic pets but without any proper gear. I gave away all of my stuff when i left. So...

First of all, am i wrong or the platinum price really went up in the store? I used to buy some from time to time back in the days, but i cant recall if it was this expensive or not.

My second question is; what do you use on ios for this forum? I always been a Tapatalk fan, but it is seems really slow. The forum sections loading time takes forever, it doesnt matter if im on wifi or 4g. Im using the latest version. Any suggestions?

Also; could anyone sum up a few important things for me? Like whats basically new since lvl 61? How should i catch up? How should i start from almost zero? Where and how can i farm xp in the fastest way? How can i gain gold to gear up? I was thinking the fastest way, like buy some platinum and sell some stuff from the store, but as i mentioned the platinum price seems more expensive than it was... maybe im wrong.

Im from middle Europe, Hungary, and id gladly join an active guild to get some help and fun

Thanks for your answers in advance, have a good night!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post

I am thinking of jumping back into the game. I decided to leave at the lvl 60ish cap, when the expansion released to lvl 66 or something like that. I have a lvl 62 mage with some arcane and mythic pets but without any proper gear. I gave away all of my stuff when i left. So...

First of all, am i wrong or the platinum price really went up in the store? I used to buy some from time to time back in the days, but i cant recall if it was this expensive or not.

My second question is; what do you use on ios for this forum? I always been a Tapatalk fan, but it is seems really slow. The forum sections loading time takes forever, it doesnt matter if im on wifi or 4g. Im using the latest version. Any suggestions?

Also; could anyone sum up a few important things for me? Like whats basically new since lvl 61? How should i catch up? How should i start from almost zero? Where and how can i farm xp in the fastest way? How can i gain gold to gear up? I was thinking the fastest way, like buy some platinum and sell some stuff from the store, but as i mentioned the platinum price seems more expensive than it was... maybe im wrong.

Im from middle Europe, Hungary, and id gladly join an active guild to get some help and fun

First its important to read the forums (especially announcements)

There you can read the expansion to level 76 is close

Its better to save up some platinum for the expansion

And if you have items left in your inventory (if you are an og player) then check the price at a trusted person

For xp you unfortunately missed the 100% xp event it ended 1 day ago (less then 1 day) and now its better to do dailies everyday and stack up some xp elixirs before you turn it in (activate 60% xp elixir kit, get 50% from ally if you are lucky, get 50% from video, use abaddon pet, buy xp gear use arlorian egg shell ring that gives xp) and you should get a lot of xp daily sts also made it easier to level (to lvl 66 it was 106k xp 67 107k 68 108k 109k and so on until 71) now they removed like 50% so leveling shouldn't take too long but you don't have to be in a hurry aswell because it can still take some time before the event releases hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I wish you good luck mate. You will find your way. Just be patient

Изпратено от моят Redmi 7 с помощта на Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post

Forum has been having issues the laat 2 days so that may be why it is realy slow for some people right now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    Forum has been having issues the laat 2 days so that may be why it is realy slow for some people right now
    The forum is being attacked the last 2 days but its not straight so there were moments it was working

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk