Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I agree it should be delayed and was thinking the same last night. After all, would anyone pay to read the same book or watch the same film over and over?
    Games are about entertainment and I agree with a lot of people when they say the older maps were the best at keeping people interested.
    I understand that the devs have worked hard to provide many events this past year but would we need so many events if we had a decent expansion?
    As soon as an event is over, a lot of players disappear again..it's like a mass hibernation. Plays havoc with guilds too.
    I do pay to play at times (and I'm not ashamed to say it out loud to all the free to play people) I can't afford to keep paying for the same experience and to be honest I've not been getting my purse out quite so much lately.
    I hate complaining. I need to lie down. Sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I feel as if this thread will be relevant in the near future.

Anyways, this is all i have to say:

Name:  gordon ramsay ultimate facepalm.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  8.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I don't care about losing money, its the people I taught and guided I care about if they lose or gain money. I made so many buy exp kits. I do hope they succeed in making big profits, I hate letting people down.
    Why'd you post about losing 130M in some ebon weapons thing if you did not care?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Why'd you post about losing 130M in some ebon weapons thing if you did not care?
    Saying I don't care to lose gold to help people make gold I mean. Its a video game, it does not benefit me irl. It is to pass the time by and to have enjoyment. I like to teach people how to make millions of gold in a matter of a few months. People see me as a bad guy just because they go by what jealous people say about me. If you get to really know me then you will be surprised.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Saying I don't care to lose gold to help people make gold I mean. Its a video game, it does not benefit me irl. It is to pass the time by and to have enjoyment. I like to teach people how to make millions of gold in a matter of a few months. People see me as a bad guy just because they go by what jealous people say about me. If you get to really know me then you will be surprised.
    Can confirm Encryptions is a very nice dude

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post: