Thread: Guild wars new suggestion less drama/ less cheating

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Guild wars new suggestion less drama/ less cheating

I would like to suggest a new Guild vs Guild ranked mode, could call it the War mode or something. It can be played in the capture the flag asylum map, except without flags or the death match psycho ward map. The goal is to be the first guild to get 100 total kills. That should count as a win and then be added to the stats of the new mode's records.

In this mode only wins count to rank up. For titles you go from a one star guild pvper to two stars and then continue like that to higher ranks. The matches will only start when 5 players of a guild join this mode. Only guild mates can be team mates in this mode. So if someone DC's then a team could invite a guild member to take the spot.

My reason for suggesting this type of ranked mode is because serious PvP players are all in guilds and they're all at war with each other. This leads casual PvP players into guild drama and then they get ganged by the guilds until they either join them or eventually quit PvP. A mode like this will help them stay out of it.

Also in this mode you could make it so that only players of the same team see the chat, which would also help to make the game less toxic and more enjoyable for everyone.

You could add a win/loss ratio instead of kill/death ratio for this mode. This way everyone will work harder to win the match and be a better team mate instead of worrying about stats.

So with this suggestion i believe pvp would be less toxic and more enjoyable, no cheating no drama during pvp. And ofcourse this will show who the best pvp guild runs dlxD.

Credits to Unjoy who has the highest amount of PvP kills in the game, also "Public enemy has the best pvpers! We are in leaderboard for most kills not deaths!!!! Also credit to purevenommmmm a underdog pvper one of the best pvpers ever!!! *PUBLIC ENEMIES N 1 KINGS OF PVPERS*FACTS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fearnoevil For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Completely agreed. It's so lame how guilds take spots and just farm solo players. We need this mode so the toxicity goes somewhere else and casual players can start getting into PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think from that time we still have similar problems...

I have nothing in contrary to have solo player join in battle, but would be nice to indicate which guilds are acting "in war"
    In one other post I suggested a simple tag visible to everyone such as: Allies, enemies or neutral

I like pvp anyways.. are all just suggestions..

MM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Up

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk