Hello there dear AL players!

I am thinking of jumping back into the game. I decided to leave at the lvl 60ish cap, when the expansion released to lvl 66 or something like that. I have a lvl 62 mage with some arcane and mythic pets but without any proper gear. I gave away all of my stuff when i left. So...

First of all, am i wrong or the platinum price really went up in the store? I used to buy some from time to time back in the days, but i cant recall if it was this expensive or not.

My second question is; what do you use on ios for this forum? I always been a Tapatalk fan, but it is seems really slow. The forum sections loading time takes forever, it doesnt matter if im on wifi or 4g. Im using the latest version. Any suggestions?

Also; could anyone sum up a few important things for me? Like whats basically new since lvl 61? How should i catch up? How should i start from almost zero? Where and how can i farm xp in the fastest way? How can i gain gold to gear up? I was thinking the fastest way, like buy some platinum and sell some stuff from the store, but as i mentioned the platinum price seems more expensive than it was... maybe im wrong.

Im from middle Europe, Hungary, and id gladly join an active guild to get some help and fun

Thanks for your answers in advance, have a good night!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével