Thread: Trade bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Trade bug

Today I've experienced a wierd bug that let's me trade/sell in auction some items and doesn't let me with others.

I'm sure these items aren't bounded because I've tried to sell some in auction in past and others I bought from auction so it's defenitely a bug.

Screenshots show how for example with taint staff doesn't appear the add button while with lightbearer's dagger works. The bug obviously is related to also many other items not only tainted staff.
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  170.2 KB
    Name:  2.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  170.8 KB

I've done all daily quests and not delivered to be prepared for next expansion and have already some xp ready, can it be related to the bug?
    Please help me to solve the problem

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firechandra View Post
    Today I've experienced a wierd bug that let's me trade/sell in auction some items and doesn't let me with others.

I'm sure these items aren't bounded because I've tried to sell some in auction in past and others I bought from auction so it's defenitely a bug.

Screenshots show how for example with taint staff doesn't appear the add button while with lightbearer's dagger works. The bug obviously is related to also many other items not only tainted staff.
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  170.2 KB
    Name:  2.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  170.8 KB

I've done all daily quests and not delivered to be prepared for next expansion and have already some xp ready, can it be related to the bug?
    Please help me to solve the problem
    Maybe you hearted it (favorite) please check that first in your inventory

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You are right, sorry to everyone, I'm tired farming for event and I didn't think about it, I must have done it by mistake.
    Thank you very much!