Thread: Crafting the most op pet (Quest)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Crafting the most op pet (Quest)

I wanna see in the game that AL Devs will add (after expansion / winter event)

1. A quest like the parchment quest, you will have to farm this certain pet hopefully arcane or heroic. Maybe make it more op than Zhulong, but make the crafting items UNTRADABLE and UNSTASHABLE and only obtainable through farming all the ingredients (NO CHESTS INVOLVING PLAT TO OBTAIN). Not only will this make balance to F2P players and P2P players, It will also add a goal for both groups of players to work on. and the NO CHESTS INVOLVING PLAT TO OBTAIN will create that huge difference to the game balance because I believe that this will encourage all the players (P2P and F2P) to work on something fair.

2. This is my idea for obtaining the pet. An npc in stronghold (Because this is the town which I know is mostly inactive / only new players go to) will give a quest to the players who want to start with it. Basically like the parchment quest, they have to enter 6 Elite maps (because if this is more op than zhulong, it needs more effort to obtain) First boss will be Elite Grimnr and he will drop an "Essence of the Frost" ( because this is the easiest boss to kill for the whole elite maps, make it rarer than the other boss Essences) 2nd boss is Elite Ashral Heart and it will drop the "Heart of the Shadows". the 3rd boss will be Elite Alargan which will drop "Flaming Scale". 4th boss will be Elite Korgar Gortusk and he will drop "Golden Flame". the 5th boss will be Elite Cryostar and it will drop "Diamond of the Cryostar". and the last boss will be Elite Northal and he will drop "Essence of the Dead". The reason why I chose Elite Cryostar and Elite Northal as the last 2 bosses is to add more difficulty to the quest because both bosses awakens every 2-4 days if I'm not mistaken, this will add patience to the people farming it and make it more difficult as I've said.

3. The Next ingredient will be 200 Planar Essences (Quest from the Stronghold NPC. Have to complete farming the craft items for the boss quest first, of course like I said, they are ALL untradable and unstashable to ensure the hard work.) After farming 200 Essences, the npc will give the last quest!

4. The last quest is for the last ingredients, the "Serpent's Venom" and "Serpent's Eggshell" which is only obtainable by farming Hydra. (Unstashable and Untradable of course) The quest will require the players to farm Hydra until they have 10 of the "Serpent's Venom" and 5 of the "Serpent's Eggshell" which is also rare like the boss craft items in the 1st quest.

OVERALL you will need these to craft the egg:
    1 "Essence of the Frost"
    1 "Heart of the Shadows"
    1 "Flaming Scale"
    1 "Golden Flame"
    1 "Diamond of the Cryostar"
    1 "Essence of the Dead"
    200 "Planar Essences"
    10 "Serpent's Venom"
    5 "Serpent's Eggshell"

The Quests will give:
    Boss Craft Item Quest +8,000 g, +600 exp
    200 Planar Essence Quest +2,000 g, +300 exp
    Serpent's Venom & Eggshell Quest +12,000 g, +1,200 exp
    TOTAL OF: +22,000 g, +2,100 exp
    (the quests won't take the craft items that you farmed)

The pet will be like the serpents in tindirin but 2 heads with shining ruby and sapphire armor and flame and ice effects(Credits to the post in the pets suggestion)
    The pet's aa will be 2 (Can be chosen from the 2 but need to wait for the aa cd to refresh before selecting the 2nd aa):
    "The Winter Cold": Provides a wide range pool (like korruptions aa range) that provides a shield and speed buff (like nekro's aa) and replenishes 2% mana and health per sec and chance to freeze enemies within the pool. The aa color will be light blue and the aa will last for 6 seconds.
    "The Hothead": Creates Fireballs around the player (Like Magma aa) which deals huge damage over time and creates a vortex around the pet which increases goldloot by 50% and Luck 10%. The aa will look like the aa of magma and the aa vortex of regifter and the aa lasts 6 seconds.
    The cooldown for both aa's will be 30 seconds.
    The pet's Happiness bonus will be:
    +50 primary stat +30 Dex, Int, Str, +50% Goldloot , +15% luck +256 armor. [Up to the AL Devs/Designers to change the stats but overall I think it's fair because of the effort used in getting the craft items]

Thanks for using your the time to read all of these! Let me know your suggestion everyone! ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE NEEDED so please give regards THANKS!
    ~Reapply out!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noxbot AL For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Balancing P2P and F2P is terrible idea in MMO. Devs earn money through the transaction P2P players make, if these players don't see a reason to perform transaction, devs will lose a lot of money which in turn will ruin the game.

Tldr: P2P should always be ahead of F2P players to keep the game running. There is no balance in free to play MMOs

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingumar View Post
    Balancing P2P and F2P is terrible idea in MMO. Devs earn money through the transaction P2P players make, if these players don't see a reason to perform transaction, devs will lose a lot of money which in turn will ruin the game.

Tldr: P2P should always be ahead of F2P players to keep the game running. There is no balance in free to play MMOs

I know but this is the only thing where F2P Players and P2P players will be balanced in, the pets. other than that the gears and availablility to new items and pets will be for the P2P players. every expansion/update will if not always, mostly in favor to the P2P players. Of course there will always be a pet that will be released that would be better than this pet which I am suggesting. It's just nice to see people working hard for things instead of paying to get. But nonetheless thanks for your opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I agree with that statement, but at this point it seems like less f2p people are motivated to play. It's all the old players coming back, no new players... And the people who are new never get the chance to catch up lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

+1

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Honestly I love this idea coz it's just a pet not a gear or something.
    So +1

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Gold loot pet again???
    Nty
    Rate for pet: super-poop

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Meow~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbloonist View Post
    Gold loot pet again???
    Nty
    Rate for pet: super-poop

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    What's wrong with a gold loot pet?
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    What's wrong with a gold loot pet?
    Gold loot ruins economy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Gold loot ruins economy

Gold is what keeps the game running. Gold is needed for almost everything, i.e : Feeding of pets, listing of items, crafting of gems, purchasing of potions, etc, etc. I don't see a direct problem with gold loot, other than the fact that old players who are only just coming back will see a sudden spike in the prices of items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Of course, hyper-inflation makes the game harder for new/returning players who do not have gold loot, and will make it harder for them to farm gold, but with enough farming and dedication, surely they'll be able ro catch up.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    Gold is what keeps the game running. Gold is needed for almost everything, i.e : Feeding of pets, listing of items, crafting of gems, purchasing of potions, etc, etc. I don't see a direct problem with gold loot, other than the fact that old players who are only just coming back will see a sudden spike in the prices of items.
    Gold loot my guy, not gold.

Gold loot is like finding a treasure, it hurts the economy. It's like getting gold without giving away anything in return.

If people endlessly farm gold without giving away anything in return, what will happen to the game economy? Think about it.

If u r exchanging an item which has a chance of dropping from a map for gold, then the gold is getting cycled, but if u are just receiving gold without giving away anything, then it's a problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Gold loot my guy, not gold.

Gold loot is like finding a treasure, it hurts the economy. It's like getting gold without giving away anything in return.

If people endlessly farm gold without giving away anything in return, what will happen to the game economy? Think about it.

If u r exchanging an item which has a chance of dropping from a map for gold, then the gold is getting cycled, but if u are just receiving gold without giving away anything, then it's a problem.

I doubt you read the whole thread. It is a quest to obtain the pet, it will be hard so it is fair because people will have to farm for this pet. It's not the pet that we can just buy for gold or platinum, as I said in the thread: Everything will be UNTRADABLE and UNSTASHABLE so how are you gonna say that this pet that I am suggesting will hurt the economy?
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

+1 to new OP pet quest.
    It should have a Passive that work against bosses, and a passive field that buffs damage and crit.

No luck/gold loot please, there is no content or economy left for that. Ty.