Thread: Help me sort out some things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help me sort out some things

So i played AL like 7 years ago, then played a little 2 years ago and now i want to play again, however it seems that some things have changed. I see that most legendary and mythic pets have dropped their prices to the floor(eg tyrannica 120k-20k). As well some kind guy gave me some amulets. Can you tell me what each one is for? I also have 3 heroic cottonkill egs and 1 heroic cupcake. How much are those worth? Also my build doesn't seem too good. Are there any build guides out there that are more recent? Sorry for so many questions.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mitzon3 View Post
    So i played AL like 7 years ago, then played a little 2 years ago and now i want to play again, however it seems that some things have changed. I see that most legendary and mythic pets have dropped their prices to the floor(eg tyrannica 120k-20k). As well some kind guy gave me some amulets. Can you tell me what each one is for? I also have 3 heroic cottonkill egs and 1 heroic cupcake. How much are those worth? Also my build doesn't seem too good. Are there any build guides out there that are more recent? Sorry for so many questions.

Egg zavier was recently so all eggs dropped price you have to wait before selling them (this is a good chance to get pet achievements!)

For build put everything in dex and the most important skills are: shadow pierce, razor blade, aimed shot and (noxious bolt or shadow storm bow) and at level 67 you can choose an ultimate i recommend ultra aimed shot or the one that has 100% mana ignore and speed or just none if you play pvp at masteries its up to you whatever you use most and passives make dex 5 and put a bit in other passives like 1 or 2

There are also many videos on youtube about builds

I don't know how much gold you have but for gear wait for the expansion and buy ebon gear (level 76 gear is going to cost 100M+) you can do like what i do and that is use legendary gear until you reach level 71

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to picklewickles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by picklewickles View Post
    Egg zavier was recently so all eggs dropped price you have to wait before selling them (this is a good chance to get pet achievements!)

For build put everything in dex and the most important skills are: shadow pierce, razor blade, aimed shot and (noxious bolt or shadow storm bow) and at level 67 you can choose an ultimate i recommend ultra aimed shot or the one that has 100% mana ignore and speed or just none if you play pvp at masteries its up to you whatever you use most and passives make dex 5 and put a bit in other passives like 1 or 2

There are also many videos on youtube about builds

I don't know how much gold you have but for gear wait for the expansion and buy ebon gear (level 76 gear is going to cost 100M+) you can do like what i do and that is use legendary gear until you reach level 71

What about that greed necklace. Is it any good? At the auction i saw it at 5mil.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

What about that greed necklace. Is it any good? At the auction i saw it at 5mil.

Yes its very good there are some people that know prices better try to pm bean and he can tell prices

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

What are the awakenings on it btw?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by picklewickles View Post
    What are the awakenings on it btw?

Not awakened

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Try the awakening elixir costs only 5k maybe you even get 2 slots and 40% gl