Thread: Just some feedback/suggestions......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Default Just some feedback/suggestions......

It would be excellent if the "cut scenes" that happen "before" and "after" boss battles can no longer be implemented in future design (Some examples are: The battle before the Southern Gates bosses and the battle after the Southern Seas bosses....)..... It's just absolutely annoying and an utter turn off (No disrespect).........

Additionally, it would be cool if we can have some sort of way of "NOTT" having an alert when friends log on..... It is really annoying seeing an alert notification every 5 minutes... I'd honestly prefer to only receive "relevant" alerts (e.g., craft completions, achievements, quest completions, and things of that nature)......... A settings toggle option would suffice, in my opinion..... The following is a pic of the alert that keeps notifying me:

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  47.6 KB

When alerts are "disabled" in settings" and the "Clear All Alerts" box is always checked, I cannot seem to fathom why I still receive notification alerts every time a friend logs on...... Just to be clear, I am referring to the red exclamation symbol that appears in the "alerts" tab on the HUD...... I'd prefer to not to have to constantly clear those alerts when waiting on notifications for more relevant actions.................

Just feedback..........
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 09-22-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Tough call really - I like the cut scenes as part of an and, and early game they really helped build a good story (Im talking Gustav/Jarl, and then the rutger/mardrom storyline) That was part of what made AL feel like a true RPG and why so many people started saying they missed them.

I agree it get old when farming though... It wouldn't be bad to have the cut scenes to build a story the first time you fight a boss and follow the story quest but then doesn't after that (like the cutscenes when you first discover garetta & then you never see it again).

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

How about the option that disables the death animations disables the boss animations as well? Or make a separate option.
    I don't know if this is easy to implement.