Thread: The SRINGY list - part 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

What is Begging

Begging is asking players public or privately for money, items or even help levelling. This is very frowned on in game and will often result in you being added to everyone you asks IGNORE/MUTE list. It is a very good way to lose respect from the community and isolate yourself. Bearing in mind the fastest way to progress in Pocket Legends is to gain a good group of friends and run maps with 4/5 players every time, it is very detrimental to your PL future to isolate yourself.

The quickest way to earn money is to play the game, and then play it some more. To get lots of money takes lots of game play, lots of really learning to play the game (see lots of guides here) and often 100's or often 1000's of hours of playing.

Top tips for asking for help. If you need money then go and play the game. It's the quickest way of getting it. You really shouldn't need money until you get to the top levels of the game as everything you NEED to play the game drops regularly. If you still need money then ask friends politely to help out a little, and importantly explain why you need it. Most of the time, your friends will be able to help you get the item you need, or even suggest a cheaper alternative.

At worst, let people know you need money, and the reason, and if they can't help out they will generally run a few levels with you until you get the money you need and may even give you some top tips, and may even become a great friend for the future.

Begging is often frowned on in all walks of life, but if you're clear why you need help, and are polite, your friends will alway help out a little with suggestions/advice/support.
    Last edited by Redbridge; 12-23-2011 at 08:43 PM.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand