Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: GL Value

  1. #1
    Forum Adept MmVęliDęvīlkē61239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bikini bottom
    Posts
    347
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default GL Value

    Will GL gear go down in price when event is over . Or is it allways valuble?

  2. #2
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    965
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    570
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

    Default

    Usually less people will use it after event and will sell it. However thats just a theoretical explanation, most of the time it does not make much difference the first few weeks.

  3. #3
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    433
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    539
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MmVęliDęvīlkē61239 View Post
    Will GL gear go down in price when event is over . Or is it allways valuble?
    Will always be valuable however demand will go down after the event most likely

    1<3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Forum Adept MmVęliDęvīlkē61239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bikini bottom
    Posts
    347
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Ok thanks friends 💖👍

  5. #5
    Senior Member Allset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Razor's Edge
    Posts
    747
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    178
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

    Default

    It's always valuable because you can farm gold loot in ESG or M6 even when there is no event. But during this event GL makes a big difference... Items in auc or priced because of their gl.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    433
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    539
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

    Default

    Thanks to this post, decided to make a "quick" stream on the difference in goldloot, I was running with 445gl and Alienxkush with 715gl. whopping 270gl difference >.<

    We both zeroed our gold and we run until whenever i reached 1mil gold (which only took an hour!) and then compared to what he had looted by the time i hit that goal.

    The link of course...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8Kz1VYoE0

    Dont want to be giving too many spoilers away but to skip all the runs you can just fast forward towards to last min to find out the result ^.^

    The amount that can be earned in such a short space of time in this event really is a god send an hope you might find the results as interesting as i did ^.^


    1 <3

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    Forum Adept MmVęliDęvīlkē61239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bikini bottom
    Posts
    347
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Thanks to this post, decided to make a "quick" stream on the difference in goldloot, I was running with 445gl and Alienxkush with 715gl. whopping 270gl difference >.<

    We both zeroed our gold and we run until whenever i reached 1mil gold (which only took an hour!) and then compared to what he had looted by the time i hit that goal.

    The link of course...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8Kz1VYoE0

    Dont want to be giving too many spoilers away but to skip all the runs you can just fast forward towards to last min to find out the result ^.^

    The amount that can be earned in such a short space of time in this event really is a god send an hope you might find the results as interesting as i did ^.^


    1 <3
    Wow 1M in one hour (*.*) that is epic

  9. #8
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    433
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    539
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MmVęliDęvīlkē61239 View Post
    Wow 1M in one hour (*.*) that is epic
    Thank you but I can promise you my fingers are absolutely killing me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Forum Adept MmVęliDęvīlkē61239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bikini bottom
    Posts
    347
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Thank you but I can promise you my fingers are absolutely killing me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well sts wasnt going to make it easy 😅
    Lol how many hours u grind , to get to the point of finger crash

  11. #10
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    433
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    539
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MmVęliDęvīlkē61239 View Post
    Well sts wasnt going to make it easy
    Lol how many hours u grind , to get to the point of finger crash
    Good 2/3 hours but I also chat a lot which doesnt help


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •