Thread: Do you want Guild LB to continue?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genius View Post
    No one is assuming here. Its a fact that majority of the players wont like to farm PVE kills if it isn't for guilds recruitment requirement. Similarly someone stated founding date should not be there as a parameter. You are saying people shouldn't voice their concern because it will affect your agenda, let me guess you are a GM of one of the top 5 Guilds. Arent you?

I don't think that's how things work here.

That is your personal perception, you are only thinking as a GM, but my perception involves the overall mood of the common.
    Also, there is already a discussion going on the forum, If you like to discuss it then you should be commenting on that thread. Commenting about other topics here will serve no good.
    There is no majority of people here who said its right to delete pve kills from lb guild rank or that lb rank system should be changed. That was what me and many others are talking about.

Also I must correct you even on the quantity of players that wanna farm pve kills, I see and appreciate players who farm 150k pve kills to be able to join my guild or friends and guildies who try reach 1m pve kills causenthey like read 1000000 kils..they do and work on it, daily

No need a "genious" to know who I am, its written with capital letter.
    Underline who I am as you did looks like you re saying im giving a reply to give support to my own interests, but, if you pay attention to my first post you will notice I dont do that, and all could notice it (in case that s what u were assuming, correct if im wrong).

Some are still able to give own opinion separating it by own interests for game benefits.

The reason why I said a sentence refered to other topic, (the expansion) is just a way as many other said here..that this topic its not what community is interested on, and we all said it. We listen people voice, I did and you?

Anyway welcome to the forums genious! Hope I can say it and its not out of topic :/
    Last edited by Willl; 10-03-2019 at 12:18 PM.