Thread: Do you want Guild LB to continue?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I would start saying that guild lb can stay or not and in both cases will be fine to me,

Remember guys people keep leaving game as long as a kind of leaderboard has been deleted by OUR complain..yes none cares about lb guilds..but year after year all leaderbords are disappearing and less and less players keep playing, why? Cause there will be always someone disappointed enough to quit.
    Lb is a competition, and I assure you any kind of competition is the motivation why some players are still playing.

I saw many comments about how lb guilds brings toxicity, or how in some cases upper the spot it is and higher is the toxicity or how lb doesnt allow the entrance of new players in those old guilds, well let me say my opinion about those points,

- Yes leaderbord brings toxicity, but not always and not for everyone, it depends how it is managed and who are the people caring for it, in this game there are kids that makes drama even for a joke..drama people will always find a reason to make drama on everything, or to show off, or to trashtalk..for everything (so what, next will be let's mute showoff kids? lets delete chat in towns?)
    - Yes in some cases the toxicity goes higher as higher is the spot..but this depends always on the nature of how the guild is managed and how seriously GM's takes this game or this "competition"
    - about the guild requirements that does not allow the entrance of new players I definitely can't agree: supposing there will not be anymore leaderbord guilds (so I could delete the billions of requirements needed to join my guild), to be sure to preserve the high quality of players I would put again like back in 46 cap the testing players with gears, builds, playstyle runs to be sure no newbies could enter and ruin guild parties with their unexperience. (I actually think this is even better than stick to actual guild requirements).

I didn't want to bump this thread..but who is asking to delete should think that this way everyone will ask to delete a leaderbord cause all lb brings drama.

Good luck!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post: