Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sts, can you bring back zhu aura pls?

  1. #21
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    453
    Thanked in
    211 Posts

    Default

    To be frank..


    I literally paid the 1850 plats to buy the egg specifically to sit AFK and look pretty >.<


    Pretty gutted it was removed without any warnings or an offer to re egg the pet so I can at least sell or give away but meh >.<


    1<3

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    701
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    87
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    431
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    To be frank..


    I literally paid the 1850 plats to buy the egg specifically to sit AFK and look pretty >.<


    Pretty gutted it was removed without any warnings or an offer to re egg the pet so I can at least sell or give away but meh >.<


    1<3

    Same here. I woulda taken at least a Heroic Samael for the same price. :P

    Yo devs, at least make his aura another color? XD

  4. #23
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    434
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Feels like a scam by StS, I personally dont mind it being gone, but its not fair for others who like the aura and payed for it, and you even announced it as a special aura pet.

    Bad move.
    I agree, instead of lowering the aura brightness or making it a tad smaller they have to completely abolish it.
    I feel kind of scammed since it was indeed false advertising

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:


  6. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    The only issue was the brightness of the aura. Just dim it down.

  7. #25
    Member Eriel Delgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts.
    Posts
    160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    I'm sure the sole reason behind this decision was due to players experiencing fps drops as soon 4+ zhulongs in towns! Not everybody runs the game on phones with high processors and Ram memory.

  8. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    I'm sure the sole reason behind this decision was due to players experiencing fps drops as soon 4+ zhulongs in towns! Not everybody runs the game on phones with high processors and Ram memory.
    But para gems were just fine... Lol

  9. #27
    Senior Member Darkrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Netherlanders
    Posts
    649
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    I'm sure the sole reason behind this decision was due to players experiencing fps drops as soon 4+ zhulongs in towns! Not everybody runs the game on phones with high processors and Ram memory.
    i mean they could just make the aua smaller or less bright,i dont own one myself but i can see why people would purely open the egg for looks

  10. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    yep devs we are waiting your reply over this

    Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

  11. #29
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    434
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    We deserve atleast a compensation for this. Either let us Re-Egg it or give us back some kind of compensation if you do decide to let it stay this way.
    This egg is incredibly expensive and was explicitely advertised as a Special aura pet.
    When we get done dirty like this it adds to the many reason i should quit this game in the first place.
    Saddens me to see how my hype for the expansion went from 100 to 0 real quick.
    But its STS after all, when a banner is wrongly placed they jump right on it, but when they -no matter how you look at it-
    Screw the people who DID pay a crap load of money for a pet they believed wasnt gonna be nerfed to the extend its just one of those normal heroics again.
    Now, STS has done some great work on listening to the community, you cant deny that in any circumstances, but i believe this should be changed because i still feel straight up taken the piss out.
    But oh well, time will tell.

    Cheers,

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:


  13. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    We deserve atleast a compensation for this. Either let us Re-Egg it or give us back some kind of compensation if you do decide to let it stay this way.
    This egg is incredibly expensive and was explicitely advertised as a Special aura pet.
    When we get done dirty like this it adds to the many reason i should quit this game in the first place.
    Saddens me to see how my hype for the expansion went from 100 to 0 real quick.
    But its STS after all, when a banner is wrongly placed they jump right on it, but when they -no matter how you look at it-
    Screw the people who DID pay a crap load of money for a pet they believed wasnt gonna be nerfed to the extend its just one of those normal heroics again.
    Now, STS has done some great work on listening to the community, you cant deny that in any circumstances, but i believe this should be changed because i still feel straight up taken the piss out.
    But oh well, time will tell.

    Cheers,
    yep you are absolutely right either give us compensation or bring the aura back

    Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

  14. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    The best part about this is you guys really think sts is going to REVERT zhu back LOL!!!!!.
    They didnt bring back para and eyes but you guys honestly believe theyre going to bring back zhu aura.

  15. #32
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    434
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AKILIOS View Post
    The best part about this is you guys really think sts is going to REVERT zhu back LOL!!!!!.
    They didnt bring back para and eyes but you guys honestly believe theyre going to bring back zhu aura.
    Bringing an item back and changing an aura are two completely different things.
    Just another one of those dumb rash replies, but oh well.

  16. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    para and eyes was not supposed to be brought back they were bound to event items like frankenstien medusa vanity

    Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

  17. #34
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    939
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    471
    Thanked in
    271 Posts

    Default

    I was one of the first to get para gem, in fact I got two, one on each character. I hated the aura so much I took it out and of course I lost it but it was way to bright.
    More people got them and there was loads of complaints. People were getting headaches etc. Sts dumbed it down but imo it was still too bright.
    I still have my other para because I did a stupid thing, I slotted into my level 36 mythic.
    I would rather have something that helped me get through a difficult map than stand around in a town lit up like a Christmas tree.

  18. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AKILIOS View Post
    The best part about this is you guys really think sts is going to REVERT zhu back LOL!!!!!.
    They didnt bring back para and eyes but you guys honestly believe theyre going to bring back zhu aura.
    You know they didn't remove the para gem aura right?

  19. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    fair enough

  20. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Feels like a scam by StS, I personally dont mind it being gone, but its not fair for others who like the aura and payed for it, and you even announced it as a special aura pet.

    Bad move.
    It still has the aura, just not in towns. Sts did not change the functionality of the pet in pve or pvp. If people decided to pay 10s of millions of gold purely for a cosmetic aura then that is their own fault. Btw, sts owns every account, item, and piece of gold in the game. Sts cant scam you.

    People complaining about cosmetics lmao

  21. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I think its better to back aura too

  22. #39
    Senior Member Ebereasider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    954
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    338
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

    Default

    As the former CEO would've said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    You'll be ok
    IGN: Ebereasider
    Class: Rogue (L74)
    Guild: Crisis of Faith

  23. #40
    Blogger Anehazaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    372
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    166
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

    Default

    I must be only person who didn’t want that pet because of its aura...ok the first time for a laugh but I would have been embarrassed xD


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bring It Back!!!
    By Sadman in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2018, 10:22 PM
  2. Bring Back the PvP lb
    By ishr in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 04:16 AM
  3. Aura pet's need to attack a target to activate their aura's?
    By Breakingbadxx in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 03:43 AM
  4. <Bring FFA Back>
    By gayclown in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 11:12 PM
  5. Bring the fun back to PL!
    By IAreAnimal in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 12:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •