Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 74 of 74

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sts, can you bring back zhu aura pls?

  1. #61
    Senior Member Ebereasider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    948
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    342
    Thanked in
    211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Wonder who will splash $$$ on anything shiny STS releases from now on.
    That'd be good for the eyes and STS is cutting down on shines for a while now anyways
    IGN: Ebereasider
    Class: Rogue (L74)
    Guild: Crisis of Faith

  2. #62
    Forum Adept Allset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Razor's Edge
    Posts
    478
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

    Default

    My daughter loved the glow she thought thatís what made it the best pet lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #63
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    For my perspective, it is not fair to players that own this pet just purely for that beautiful aura. Even I don't have this Zhulong, I can feel how been cheated by STS as they have announced this pet is very special one in-game at first place, but then it been 'nerfed' for just some reasons. I think the Zhulong's owners should have right to get the compensation, any suitable compensation would be, as they really hard to grind just to own this pet in many possible ways! Compatibility's reason to remove Zhulong's aura? Then, why you dont do some research about that before releasing this pet?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soyeonara For This Useful Post:


  5. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    That'd be good for the eyes and STS is cutting down on shines for a while now anyways
    It's a metaphor for anything that looks good.

  6. #65
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    701
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    435
    Thanked in
    202 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soyeonara View Post
    Then, why you dont do some research about that before releasing this pet?
    I think they should definitely start doing that for future releases . It looks like there is not much thought put behind new things now. They just do things without planning and the players suffer any consequences.

    Another recent example of this kind of "no planning" is the Ebon Aegis. First they release it, then nerf, then buff it again in less than a week. If they had tested it themselves we wouldn't have any of that at all. Personally I lost 45M just from that.

  7. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soyeonara View Post
    For my perspective, it is not fair to players that own this pet just purely for that beautiful aura. Even I don't have this Zhulong, I can feel how been cheated by STS as they have announced this pet is very special one in-game at first place, but then it been 'nerfed' for just some reasons. I think the Zhulong's owners should have right to get the compensation, any suitable compensation would be, as they really hard to grind just to own this pet in many possible ways! Compatibility's reason to remove Zhulong's aura? Then, why you dont do some research about that before releasing this pet?
    Anybody who bought it just for the aura apparently has 10s of millions of gold to throw away on a cosmetic appearance so Iím sure they will be just fine

  8. #67
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    331
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    109
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Couldnt we have made this much simpler. Just make a button to turn off all aura. That way players who enjoy their auras can still have while other players, who dislike it can just disable. Everyone happy then smile

    Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

  9. #68
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    thanks sts for saving our eyes. Its realy an eye sore seeing it in town.

  10. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    u ppl need ur eyes checked if u had problem with a bright light lol never seen someone like that

    Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

  11. #70
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    422
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Istealthl View Post
    Anybody who bought it just for the aura apparently has 10s of millions of gold to throw away on a cosmetic appearance so Iím sure they will be just fine
    Thats a bold assumption, i for one did not have much gold whatsoever when buying it, i spent every single penny i had at the time.
    It Left me broke but proud to own the pet -being proud is not equivalent to showing off and feeling superior before someone asks-
    I was back to square one.
    Now,i am NOT implying i regret buying the pet, the opposite actually.
    But assuming everyone bought the pet because "oh theyre rich enough they will be fine" is really ignorant in my eyes.
    This is not meant as an offensive reply, i just felt like what you were saying was like i stated before, a very bold assumption.

    Cheers mate

  12. #71
    Member Axalan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Thats a bold assumption, i for one did not have much gold whatsoever when buying it, i spent every single penny i had at the time.
    It Left me broke but proud to own the pet -being proud is not equivalent to showing off and feeling superior before someone asks-
    I was back to square one.
    Now,i am NOT implying i regret buying the pet, the opposite actually.
    But assuming everyone bought the pet because "oh theyre rich enough they will be fine" is really ignorant in my eyes.
    This is not meant as an offensive reply, i just felt like what you were saying was like i stated before, a very bold assumption.

    Cheers mate
    Same here.... farmed day and night and sold almost everything worth something to buy the pet!went broke and had to start from square 1! and suddenly aura is gone -_-
    well I am not that mad as its aura still works in a way but cant help but feel a bit cheated!

  13. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    yep same here bought it for the sake of aura and that grind to craft it was a total pain

    Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

  14. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    252
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

    Default

    Seems very insensitive of STS to give such a plain answer to why the aura was removed. As if its OUR fault.

  15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,236
    Thanked in
    1,455 Posts

    Default

    The answer here is indeed very simple and straightforward.
    Thanks for all the feedback.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Bring It Back!!!
    By Sadman in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2018, 10:22 PM
  2. Bring Back the PvP lb
    By ishr in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 04:16 AM
  3. Aura pet's need to attack a target to activate their aura's?
    By Breakingbadxx in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 03:43 AM
  4. <Bring FFA Back>
    By gayclown in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 11:12 PM
  5. Bring the fun back to PL!
    By IAreAnimal in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 12:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •