Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: 💖 Set

  1. #1
    Forum Adept MmVęliDęvīlkē61239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bikini bottom
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default 💖 Set

    💞Ok i know tainted love daggers are probably the best . But buying tainted bow plus the buff from all 3 pieces does it give good stats or is it better to get endless love set and maybe a arc weapon ? 💕
    WHO GIVES A SH1+

  2. #2
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    460
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

    Default

    Could you move to rgue class discussion? You make alot of threads asking pretty much the same thing.

    This is meant to insult its just not quite the place to make endless threads on asking how good your gear is and what you should buy.

    Cheers dude

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

    Epw

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    168
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Endless plus arc weapon would be better than tainted set with bow

  5. #4
    Forum Adept MmVęliDęvīlkē61239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bikini bottom
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Could you move to rgue class discussion? You make alot of threads asking pretty much the same thing.

    This is meant to insult its just not quite the place to make endless threads on asking how good your gear is and what you should buy.

    Cheers dude

    Sorry to bother you sir . Next time just ignore me

  6. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    374
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Could you move to rgue class discussion? You make alot of threads asking pretty much the same thing.

    This is meant to insult its just not quite the place to make endless threads on asking how good your gear is and what you should buy.

    Cheers dude
    That was "bloody" rude :v

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    460
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MmVęliDęvīlkē61239 View Post
    Sorry to bother you sir . Next time just ignore me
    My point flew right past your head, little dissapointed.
    Some people will never learn to listen

  8. #7
    Forum Adept MmVęliDęvīlkē61239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bikini bottom
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    My point flew right past your head, little dissapointed.
    Some people will never learn to listen
    Lol dont wurry friend i understood you . But not one ever says anything in rougue forum thats why i ask here . Ill try to ask less .

    Good day friend sorry if i bothered you
    WHO GIVES A SH1+

  9. #8
    Member Eriel Delgado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts.
    Posts
    173
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Tainted set 71 gives you a nice buff and some room to wiggle with on other gear sets. The endless set with arc wep is nice too because it gives you even more room to work with but I'm pretty sure people these days just Run Ebon daggers with ebon armor and the rest is just arcanes. I'm not sure how much ebon armor multiplies damage but I'm sure it's a lot.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Rehired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dreamscape
    Posts
    575
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MmVęliDęvīlkē61239 View Post
    Lol dont wurry friend i understood you . But not one ever says anything in rougue forum thats why i ask here . Ill try to ask less .

    Good day friend sorry if i bothered you
    U dont gotta be sorry, that guy needs to learn how to talk to people. He couldve asked nicely
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]


  11. #10
    Forum Adept MmVęliDęvīlkē61239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bikini bottom
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    Tainted set 71 gives you a nice buff and some room to wiggle with on other gear sets. The endless set with arc wep is nice too because it gives you even more room to work with but I'm pretty sure people these days just Run Ebon daggers with ebon armor and the rest is just arcanes. I'm not sure how much ebon armor multiplies damage but I'm sure it's a lot.
    Yeah maybe ill go with the arc weapon endless set combo. Because ebon armor and weapon is way way to expensive

  12. #11
    Forum Adept MmVęliDęvīlkē61239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bikini bottom
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    U dont gotta be sorry, that guy needs to learn how to talk to people. He couldve asked nicely
    Thats true 😃
    WHO GIVES A SH1+

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Try ebon set bow much better than tainted dagger set

  14. #13
    Senior Member Lim Weibin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Tavern house
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    Don’t be mean. At least he isn’t making unreasonable and horrendous threads that was completely off the table like InsanityAl.

  15. #14
    Member Regifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    197
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Don’t be mean. At least he isn’t making unreasonable and horrendous threads that was completely off the table like InsanityAl.
    True that!
    ~GUILDMASTER~

  16. #15
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    460
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    U dont gotta be sorry, that guy needs to learn how to talk to people. He couldve asked nicely
    I asked politely, just because your mother taught you the strict etiquette of being totally ignorant, i asked without attacking him.
    If you really have something against how i asked it then say it directly to me and don't start making these Passive-aggressive remarks.

    Cheers mate,

  17. #16
    Forum Adept Cogmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    I asked politely, just because your mother taught you the strict etiquette of being totally ignorant, i asked without attacking him.
    If you really have something against how i asked it then say it directly to me and don't start making these Passive-aggressive remarks.

    Cheers mate,
    Dude who do you think you are to tell people what they can and cannot do? As he stated, if you dont like what someone posts you ignore it like any sane person would do. Everytime you write something in this forum is to be toxic for no reason at all. This is the general forum and the poster has all the right to ask whatever he wants.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cogmaster For This Useful Post:


  19. #17
    Forum Adept InsanitrisesAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    390
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Don’t be mean. At least he isn’t making unreasonable and horrendous threads that was completely off the table like InsanityAl.
    Do something about it then , oh right you can't. Let me tell you something . you judge my posts because they voice my opinions and frankly you have no business calling anything I do unreasonable or horrendous . I think you need to can it

  20. #18
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    460
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogmaster View Post
    Dude who do you think you are to tell people what they can and cannot do? As he stated, if you dont like what someone posts you ignore it like any sane person would do. Everytime you write something in this forum is to be toxic for no reason at all. This is the general forum and the poster has all the right to ask whatever he wants.
    Asking someone to do something and telling them to do something are two completely different things.
    Im not taking the right to post anything away from him, im not forcing him to do anything, so i have yet to see a strong argument here.
    This is quite an useless reply because telling me im telling him not to do certain things is completely off the table in this case.

    Cheers,

  21. #19
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    460
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Do something about it then , oh right you can't. Let me tell you something . you judge my posts because they voice my opinions and frankly you have no business calling anything I do unreasonable or horrendous . I think you need to can it
    Vocing your opinions is unequivalent to making utterly useless threads in the wrong section.
    And its not just that, do we need to recap on the countless of threads you made specifically for showing off?
    Yes, i do believe his reply was totally unrelated to the current thread but that aside, lets not forget what you really post on the average.

    Cheers,

  22. #20
    Forum Adept Cogmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Asking someone to do something and telling them to do something are two completely different things.
    Im not taking the right to post anything away from him, im not forcing him to do anything, so i have yet to see a strong argument here.
    This is quite an useless reply because telling me im telling him not to do certain things is completely off the table in this case.

    Cheers,
    Again, you are no one to ask people to move their posts to whatever forum you want. This is a public forum and it's their right to post what they want either you like it or not. I swear, everytime you say something in here you sound like a grumpy old man with nothing else to do but bother people with your bad attitude.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cogmaster For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 💖Valentines💞
    By Ladyviviane in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 05:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •