Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 💖 Set

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Could you move to rgue class discussion? You make alot of threads asking pretty much the same thing.

This is meant to insult its just not quite the place to make endless threads on asking how good your gear is and what you should buy.

Cheers dude
    Well the forum says comment about arcane legends so gear is about arcane legends so i did.not brake any rules. Also rogue forum is dead so thats why i post here. Lol also the way u say "this is meant to insult" that was rude

So i cant ask for help from players with experience on certain things .

But well we all.have the fredom to say what we want.
    WHO GIVES A SH1+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cogmaster View Post
    Again, you are no one to ask people to move their posts to whatever forum you want. This is a public forum and it's their right to post what they want either you like it or not. I swear, everytime you say something in here you sound like a grumpy old man with nothing else to do but bother people with your bad attitude.
    So who are you to tell me i cant ask someone something? Kind of contradicting your own point here.
    I ask someone politely if they could tone it down on making pretty much the same thread everyday, and here you are trying to shut me down for asking something.
    Either your morals are set in the wrong place or you just have no idea on what youre posting yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    Well the forum says comment about arcane legends so gear is about arcane legends so i did.not brake any rules. Also rogue forum is dead so thats why i post here. Lol also the way u say "this is meant to insult" that was rude

So i cant ask for help from players with experience on certain things .

But well we all.have the fredom to say what we want.
    Like i said before, you missed my point.
    The point is, youre making alot of threads on Pretty much the same thing
    But now i do say i typed "this is meant to insult you" that should have obviously been isnt. Oh well.

Cheers, and good evening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

So who are you to tell me i cant ask someone something? Kind of contradicting your own point here.
    I ask someone politely if they could tone it down on making pretty much the same thread everyday, and here you are trying to shut me down for asking something.
    Either your morals are set in the wrong place or you just have no idea on what youre posting yourself.
    I'm not telling you that you can't ask people what to do, I'm telling you that you have no right to do so. I know that you spend your life here but that doesn't make you king of the forums you know. Go get some fresh air once in awhile,might change that awful bad temper you got all the time.

Cheers grumpy old man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Greetings from Pocket Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Do something about it then , oh right you can't. Let me tell you something . you judge my posts because they voice my opinions and frankly you have no business calling anything I do unreasonable or horrendous . I think you need to can it
    Why would I be judging your useless and rubbish thread? Lol, I was barely voicing out what majority would say/was thinking and if you think about it, your guild isn’t that strong either, is it? I bet that you’re doing this cause you got handled over for
    the position the GM and you’re wanting to brag and show off a little to everyone that’s playing AL, and let’s not forget about the moderators too!

Learn to next time post threads that have something to do with what is related to ‘General discussion’ and not about ‘Bragging your so - called own guild that was being built up by the ex-gm and now you’re the one carrying it’ kind of thread.

There’s a wonder why there were many views and feedbacks left in it.

Cheers

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Like i said before, you missed my point.
    The point is, youre making alot of threads on Pretty much the same thing
    But now i do say i typed "this is meant to insult you" that should have obviously been isnt. Oh well.

Cheers, and good evening

Sir i posted like what maybe 3 posts . Im not spaming with hundereds of posts . Are u forced to read my posts just ignore and move on . . I just also the posts were difrent they wernt the same, Well lol maybe next time check what u type, because a little word like "isnt" can really screw up on things.
    WHO GIVES A SH1+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fruitbattwo View Post
    Greetings from Pocket Legends!
    Greetings XD . What a epic crossover
    WHO GIVES A SH1+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cogmaster View Post
    I'm not telling you that you can't ask people what to do, I'm telling you that you have no right to do so. I know that you spend your life here but that doesn't make you king of the forums you know. Go get some fresh air once in awhile,might change that awful bad temper you got all the time.

Cheers grumpy old man!
    So how does that work, why do i have no right to ask him something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Why would I be judging your useless and rubbish thread? Lol, I was barely voicing out what majority would say/was thinking and if you think about it, your guild isn’t that strong either, is it? I bet that you’re doing this cause you got handled over for
    the position the GM and you’re wanting to brag and show off a little to everyone that’s playing AL, and let’s not forget about the moderators too!

Learn to next time post threads that have something to do with what is related to ‘General discussion’ and not about ‘Bragging your so - called own guild that was being built up by the ex-gm and now you’re the one carrying it’ kind of thread.

There’s a wonder why there were many views and feedbacks left in it.

Cheers
    What an uneducated response , you have no idea how long I've been in the guild or the work I have done as a lower rank . Blocked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    What an uneducated response , you have no idea how long I've been in the guild or the work I have done as a lower rank . Blocked
    Grateful and honoured to be in your blocked list. Won’t ever be seeing any of your bragging threads ever again! Yeah the only thing I know for sure other than the amount of ‘work’ you put in ‘building’ this guild was to nonetheless brag about how your guild is it the top lb placements and abusing your account to post several unrelated threads in general discussion.

Cheers

- Living in a delusional state -