Quote Originally Posted by #waydog2020 View Post
Hi,

There are millions of possible vanity combinations to make our Legend look the coolest. Yet, we have the ability to save 4 unique 'looks' at a time? This was fine in 2011 when there weren't so many vanities available. But now? Well, it's a different story: there have been a lot of new vanities implemented in to the game; all of which look really good and match with lots of farmable sets.

Can we please have more saved loadout pages? At least one extra one page, but up to the n'th possible amount of pages would be splendid (there are too many permutations of gear).

I think the answer in the past as to why this can't be implemented was a cluttered UI. I think this design for the extra pages would be inclusive for all devices:

While we are on the topic of vanities I would like to again bring up the idea of campaign specific farmable vanities. It's such a simple reconstruction of the loot table that would have a lot of players actively running every map in the game. It would help any new player in PvE as they would have a higher level to run with them. The benefits are endless. Why have we not had a clear answer as to why this hasn't been done yet?

Ideas could include, but are most certainly not limited to:

Also, host more competitions for player-designed vanities, please! There are so many talented artsists in this community. Giving them a chance to show off their skill and love for the game by creating new vanities (campaign themed, perhaps?) would be a wonderful way to promote a lively forum and add new items to the game.

As an aside, I made this in literally 40 seconds. It would be so simple to recolour starries and add them to BSM, for example. (yes, I know vanities aren't made in photoshop, but still)

Can we at least get a clear answer for once?

Thanks ^^
Great idea (:

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk