Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ign iightzout “**** talking kid in al”

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicX View Post
    wait what? I'm lost. Please show me where's the negativity in my post? I cant find it.
    Readed it again but this time i noticed the quotes i thought you meant this to the op but yes he can better contact sts and show the screenshots

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by picklewickles View Post
    Readed it again but this time i noticed the quotes i thought you meant this to the op but yes he can better contact sts and show the screenshots

Yes, I agree with you. Better to contact STS with the right screenshots then post here(I don't think they will check this since there are no violations). OP could just ignore the price set by seller at the first place instead of arguing with the seller.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

yea that person owes me 12M

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    yea that person owes me 12M
    Rip you, probably will not pay back and support is not going to help you with that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Stop bullying, it’s 2019 kids.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Well den...

A price is something determined by how much the buyer is willing to pay and the seller is willing to sell it for. Should he wish to sell it for more that's his right, it's also your right to decline him and not purchase it. That's the misconception, there is no "set" price for these items. Supply, demand, and the outliers. This is an outlier, just don't buy it, don't gotta go off on him for not selling it at the price you wish him to. Bring it down a notch
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    He has the item. He does not have to sell it to you at any price. Just like in real life.
    I like this thread really really good quotes & information here about merching... These first 2 quotes above are on point when it comes to selling. I like the way you say you are a collector & that the price is wrong. XD This quote below is how you shouldn’t handle negotiations. As a collector & a merchant in AL you should always comeback with a price until you can reach an agreement or you can’t & just walk away. It’s what is known as price negotiation. It will behoove you much better than insults.

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    So you tell him “ you have no beep ideas how much it costs” “you noob” an then you want to complain he was mean back to you

And the world just keeps on spinning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pvonix View Post
    This guy right here was selling vampire hunter armor, i asked him for a price and he told me 12m since auction was 13m. Den i told him 2m for the armor since thats about the actual price and told him to check with collectors or those who know the price and started to **** talk wit me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With you cussing back you just created a bigger issue, instead of you choosing to be civilized you chose to fight back and do the wrong way by posting evidence of the guy selling that item which also shows evidence of both of your "inappropriate behavior". True, he may have been disrespectful, but you could've just replied a simple "nty" instead of making the situation alot bigger. You also posted here in forums which implies that you directly want some third person hating on this certain person and posted about his "wrong doings" but based of your screenshots you also have the same inappropriate behavior. It's just sad that these days people won't stay civil in-game and outside and just rants about what he thinks is right and wrong. Also disappoints me that people will just hate on other people just because they can't get what they want (Not directly pointing at you though, but if you get hurt don't blame me). BUT! You actually had a right in correcting this person with him selling overpriced, although you didn't have the right to cuss at him nor him cussing to you because of it Thanks!
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Maybe try not to insult the person youre talking to, works for me.
    Even gets me some betters deal sometimes, try it. You dont have to assert dominance by saying someone is a -and i quote- "Facking noob"
    Come on, this isnt 2013 xbox live snap out of it
    Oh I'm sorry sir, not to be rude but I recall you being rude/insulting a person here in General Discussion on his thread asking about a set?
    Well I think you don't have the right to tell advice to this guy/judge him because I (and others who saw that thread) can call you a hypocrite because you yourself won't even follow your philosophy and you went straight to judgement and trashtalk.
    Good day sir!
    ~GUILDMASTER~