Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Make PvE Kills tradable

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Make PvE Kills tradable

Since you can buy the 76 badge instantly with $$$$ without running a single map, please stick to your actions and make Pve Kills, Badges, Titles, Banners and, last but not least, Achievement Points tradable and purchasable with Platinum
    Thats all, thank you sincerely

Edit: My common sense recommends 5,000 Pve Kills for 800 Platinum

Youre welcome
    Last edited by Silentkill; 09-30-2019 at 12:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Agree

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Since you can buy the 76 badge instantly with $$$$ without running a single map, please stick to your actions and make Pve Kills, Badges, Titles, Banners and, last but not least, Achievement Points tradable and purchasable with Platinum
    Thats all, thank you sincerely
    Along with that a self brewing tea, a meal that cooks itself and winning Lotto numbers would be nice...
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

B] 100k pve kills so I can join LS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

NO.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Respect the people who are buying plat cuz they paying of game maintaining expenses. Unless u want a shutdown of AL.

Also some ppl made it through pure farm without resting for even a min.

Take a moment to appreciate banner too.

ign bendtheknee

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danishahmed For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    Respect the people who are buying plat cuz they paying of game maintaining expenses. Unless u want a shutdown of AL.

Also some ppl made it through pure farm without resting for even a min.

Take a moment to appreciate banner too.

ign bendtheknee
    Yes true that but using plat to be number one is not good and unfair that is one of the reasons why this game died

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to picklewickles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

For those who don't get it, it's sarcasm

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    For those who don't get it, it's sarcasm
    I think we all get it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axel_crx View Post
    I think we all get it
    I DEFINITELY didn’t get it...
    Godfather of Arlor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    I DEFINITELY didn’t get it...
    HAHAHAHA SARCASM i get it

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Along with that a self brewing tea, a meal that cooks itself and winning Lotto numbers would be nice...
    They already have self stirring mugs, does that count?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

If there was a system to sell my mages nude or maybe like a pole in gh I can dance on for monies would be great too js js.. got bills to pay kids to feed ya all know how it is
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Nty lol
    //11 chars

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

why not pay to 100 platinum for a player to farm with your items for a whole day ? :v jk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

A new idea crossed my mind, pay 150 Plat for an NPC to run any map you like him to do for 1h
    If you pay 300 Plat, he can deal double damage!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Back to topic.
    It is indeed unfortunate that people could just buy XP to reach level 76 by only having to reach for their wallets.
    Before plat users would gain the upper hand by buying XP elixers, this stayed in balance because those who didn't spend plat could buy these XP elixers through trade or auction as well, or even grind these theirselves, example elite runner chest.

The last couple expans closed the gap between P2W and F2W a little due to events and the grinding of maps like Mausoleum, ESG, Deep Marsh, etc.

It might be too early to say this but, at the very start of this expansion this gap has already been spread out even more than before, even worse than the old days when arc ring was over 99m and mind you this was when it took several days to acquire even a little over 1m.

Other than that, most people prefer farming experience outside of the new content maps due to other maps being more rewarding in terms of XP and others well they just do daily XP and done

In short the new content maps don't seem too rewarding. STS has to keep one thing in mind, if they keep dropping arcanes randomly in locks this will demotivate players from grinding for gear that drops within the new maps, especially with the release of gold loot, most players rather have a stable source of income than grind 10x the time to loot something that will be easily replaced by an item from within a locked chest.

Most expansions have had their flaws but not only their flaws!
    Mausoleum for example brought some interesting mob mechanics to the board. Most of the content brought farmable items but what is the worth of these farmable items if they are easily replaced by an item released 2/3 months later in a locked chest?
    Let players grind for these items but let them bear the fruits of their hardwork for a longer time. Give us stuff like rentail arcane ring back, planar pendant, imbued gear and make us pay for these in sweat.

This won't make it so there won't be any income for STS again, but it's the way that you guys release things. Instead of letting the rich spam click that 5k XP with plat, give them the option to buy an even more expensive elixer similar to the 7 day that stacks with the others, or even include a permanent XP bonus to plat purchases similar to the one we already have, just increase the cost.
    You guys could've dropped a locked chest containing a pet with XP related buffs in it, for example in their AA.

Nobody is asking to completely get rid of the pay to win aspect, it is more than understandable that the company needs to strive as well.
    But the feedback from customer seems to be shut down immediately. Especially if players don't like the content, criticism is part of the job, nothing is going to be all rainbows and sunshine.
    The community can be really helpful when thinking of new game mechanics, we can give you ideas and then it's your job to put these in motion.

Another suggestion I'd like to bring back is dev streams, these should be necessity for new content. Not only does this help the community with their questions but it also helps you guys notice and hopefully solve bugs that might've been overseen during testing. Because lets be honest, a lot of the past bugs would've been fairly obvious if devs just played the game with the community.
    Last edited by Abuze; 09-30-2019 at 01:59 PM.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Back to topic.
    It is indeed unfortunate that people could just buy XP to reach level 76 by only having to reach for their wallets.
    Before plat users would gain the upper hand by buying XP elixers, this stayed in balance because those who didn't spend plat could buy these XP elixers through trade or auction as well, or even grind these theirselves, example elite runner chest.

The last couple expans closed the gap between P2W and F2W a little due to events and the grinding of maps like Mausoleum, ESG, Deep Marsh, etc.

It might be too early to say this but, at the very start of this expansion this gap has already been spread out even more than before, even worse than the old days when arc ring was over 99m and mind you this was when it took several days to acquire even a little over 1m.

Other than that, most people prefer farming experience outside of the new content maps due to other maps being more rewarding in terms of XP and others well they just do daily XP and done

In short the new content maps don't seem too rewarding. STS has to keep one thing in mind, if they keep dropping arcanes randomly in locks this will demotivate players from grinding for gear that drops within the new maps, especially with the release of gold loot, most players rather have a stable source of income than grind 10x the time to loot something that will be easily replaced by an item from within a locked chest.

Mausoleum for example brought some interesting mob mechanics to the board. Most of the content brought farmable items but what is the worth of these farmable items if they are easily replaced by an item released 2/3 months later in a locked chest?
    Let players grind for these items but let them bear the fruits of their hardwork for a longer time. Give us stuff like rentail arcane ring back, planar pendant, imbued gear and make us pay for these in sweat.

This won't make it so there won't be any income for STS again, but it's the way that you guys release things. Instead of letting the rich spam click that 5k XP with plat, give them the option to buy an even more expensive elixer similar to the 7 day that stacks with the others, or even include a permanent XP bonus to plat purchases similar to the one we already have, just increase the cost.
    You guys could've dropped a locked chest containing a pet with XP related buffs in it, for example in their AA.

Nobody is asking to completely get rid of the pay to win aspect, it is more than understandable that the company needs to strive as well.
    But the feedback from customer seems to be shut down immediately. Especially if players don't like the content, criticism is part of the job, nothing is going to be all rainbows and sunshine.
    The community can be really helpful when thinking of new game mechanics, we can give you ideas and then it's your job to put these in motion.

Another suggestion I'd like to bring back is dev streams, these should be necessity for new content. Not only does this help the community with their questions but it also helps you guys notice and hopefully solve bugs that might've been overseen during testing. Because lets be honest, a lot of the past bugs would've been fairly obvious if devs just played the game with the community.
    Actually a really good post!!

+420

1<3
    Godfather of Arlor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Back to topic.

And this is what I mean, all the time posts like these pop up on forum, telling the truth and making excellent suggestions good both for sts and the players. I dont know if devs are just not reading the forums or are too naif to think about implementing them. So far Im more than disappointed from this expansion, hundreds and I mean hundreds of good suggestions have been made months, months before this expansion dropped.
    I hope STS reads Abuzes post and thinks about it. I mean no offense to the StS team, but every other gaming company I know whose game is alive since 7 years, does it way better.

This is a wonderful post Abuze, nothing to add here anymore tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axel_crx View Post
    B] 100k pve kills so I can join LS

You made my day ahahah who are you??

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post: